EPISD delays action: Plan to close sc...

EPISD delays action: Plan to close schools vehemently opposed

There are 222 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 22, 2011, titled EPISD delays action: Plan to close schools vehemently opposed. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Kimberly McDonald, PTA President and Schuster mom, becomes emotional as she pleads with the EPISD board to not close their school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Cobra

El Paso, TX

#205 Apr 7, 2011
They need to get rid of the older overweight teachers ready for retirement. Hey ladies and gentlemen its time to hang up the gloves. man I'm in my mid forties and Im ready right now.
Cobra

El Paso, TX

#206 Apr 7, 2011
Mark wrote:
We would rather fire teachers and limit programs for American students than check residency requirements of foreign nationals? Absurd! How much money are these foreign nationals costing American taxpayers? I agree with Joe.
As dumb as it may sound shouldn't they just close the bridge. And put up a sign that say No mas cucarachas!!!!!!hahaha

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#207 Apr 7, 2011
Cobra wrote:
<quoted text>
As dumb as it may sound shouldn't they just close the bridge. And put up a sign that say No mas cucarachas!!!!!!hahaha
I am glad you think this is funny. I understand the issues that transpire here, but for you to make fun of people is pathetic. Apparently you just add more to the problem and lack solutions. Let me explain something here. Did you know a lot of the Mexican people buy from businesses over here? Did you know that helps business owners. IF you slash them, lots of businesses will close and less jobs for people. Oh, but you are to dumb to realize this situation by calling them "cucarachas." Here is a simple question, what makes you better? What doesn't make you a roach? Ignorance is with you and this shows you true color here you racist pig.
Obama bin Biden

El Paso, TX

#208 Apr 7, 2011
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Educators (i.e. public school teachers) went into the business of making each individual that crosses their path more intelligent and self aware regardless of where they dropped from. If you have
an ax to grind about that, tell it to Uncle Sam. I do believe it was your moron Bush who created the 'no child left behind' no matter if the child came from space. So, cry to the GOP.
OBAMA for 2012!!! HOT!
Jajajajaja, that's funny Ella, I didn't think you were that ignorant of Obama, but obviously you are.
I do agree with you however on Bush and No Child Left Behind, we didn't need it. However, like I said before, the teachers CAN call ICE if they suspect an illegal alien in their class and be anonymous about it.
The reason the PUBLIC (GOVERNMENT RUN) schools don't care if there are illegal aliens in the class is because they get PAID per head in the classroom. They don't care if the kid is from Pakistan or Iraq as long as they can count them.....they get the cash.
So, it's not really about teaching, it's about the money and job security.
Less kids in class, less teachers needed. Get the picture?

Why do you like Obama so much?
The guy has done NOTHING for America....he is bankrupting our country on purpose.
Look at what the Democrats did while in control of Congress from 2006.

Final Tab for Pelosi’s Speakership:$5.34 Trillion in New Debt—Or $3.66 Billion Per Day
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/final-tab-pel...

Maybe you need to do some more research on Obama before bowing down to the messiah.

Did you know he started his political campaign in an un-repentant liberal terrorists William Ayers house?

Did you know he had a racist/socialist/marxist preacher of 20 years Jerimiah Wright? God D@!$ America!!!

There's alot more about Obama that people don't know or don't WANT to know about him.

Better take a look and turn off your tv to get all your information.....especially CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/MSNBC.....etc. ....
Turn on the AM radio and get the truth before it's too late.
Obama bin Biden

El Paso, TX

#209 Apr 7, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from an idiot.
It was a joke EW.....get over it. You KNOW there are illegal aliens in the schools getting a free edumacation at taxpayer expense.

I'm from the westside and we do have illegal aliens in our schools too........luckily my kid doesn't go to public school.

Do you not see the problem with illegal immigration JUST to Texas taxpayers or do you REFUSE to see it because you know someone that is cheating the system?
http://www.fairus.org/site/News2...

Look at the colleges and what the DUMOCRATS did:

In 2001, a Hispanic Texas lawmaker decided to give 193 illegal alien students attending Texas universities in-state tuition. When, in fact, they should be paying out-of-state or out-of-country tuition. But in 2005, like flies to honey, their numbers swelled to over 4,000 illegal alien students not only gaining in-state tuition, but greater affirmative-action grades and lowering of academic standards at Texas Universities. Once ‘into the system’ illegal alien students enjoy financial aid out of Texas taxpayers’ pockets. At the same time, slots for Texas students vanished into the hands of kids from another country who should be deported, and then, accepted legally as an out of country student.

And you don't care???????

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/education/head...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#210 Apr 7, 2011
Obama bin Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a joke EW.....get over it. You KNOW there are illegal aliens in the schools getting a free edumacation at taxpayer expense.
I'm from the westside and we do have illegal aliens in our schools too........luckily my kid doesn't go to public school.
Do you not see the problem with illegal immigration JUST to Texas taxpayers or do you REFUSE to see it because you know someone that is cheating the system?
http://www.fairus.org/site/News2...
Look at the colleges and what the DUMOCRATS did:
In 2001, a Hispanic Texas lawmaker decided to give 193 illegal alien students attending Texas universities in-state tuition. When, in fact, they should be paying out-of-state or out-of-country tuition. But in 2005, like flies to honey, their numbers swelled to over 4,000 illegal alien students not only gaining in-state tuition, but greater affirmative-action grades and lowering of academic standards at Texas Universities. Once ‘into the system’ illegal alien students enjoy financial aid out of Texas taxpayers’ pockets. At the same time, slots for Texas students vanished into the hands of kids from another country who should be deported, and then, accepted legally as an out of country student.
And you don't care???????
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/education/head...
Teachers do not have access to a child's record and do not racially profile the kids either. If you are so concerned, practice what you preach and call ICE yourself since you know so much.
Cobra

El Paso, TX

#211 Apr 7, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you think this is funny. I understand the issues that transpire here, but for you to make fun of people is pathetic. Apparently you just add more to the problem and lack solutions. Let me explain something here. Did you know a lot of the Mexican people buy from businesses over here? Did you know that helps business owners. IF you slash them, lots of businesses will close and less jobs for people. Oh, but you are to dumb to realize this situation by calling them "cucarachas." Here is a simple question, what makes you better? What doesn't make you a roach? Ignorance is with you and this shows you true color here you racist pig.
They dont bring nothing here but all their trash and they take away tax payer dollars and take advantage of the system if they love Juarez so much why dont they stay over there cucarachas you're probably a pinacate you idiot.
Cobra

El Paso, TX

#212 Apr 7, 2011
Guys all this BS is gonna stop when we close the bridge theres nothing over except another city similiar to Iraq.
Cobra

El Paso, TX

#213 Apr 7, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from an idiot.
Educated What you're the idiot you defend these freeloaders because you're probably in this country with a permit or you're also an illegal. What do you do to make a living welfare?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#214 Apr 7, 2011
Cobra wrote:
<quoted text>
They dont bring nothing here but all their trash and they take away tax payer dollars and take advantage of the system if they love Juarez so much why dont they stay over there cucarachas you're probably a pinacate you idiot.
Hmmm.... Double negative. I just proved how dumb you are. When you have time which you probably do since you have nothing constructive to do, drive by the mall and see how many cars with Mexico Plates are there. As you will see, they are putting money in our economy. As far as pinacate, that is funny, you just proved how dumb you are.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#215 Apr 7, 2011
Cobra wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated What you're the idiot you defend these freeloaders because you're probably in this country with a permit or you're also an illegal. What do you do to make a living welfare?
Funny you asked, I have accomplished things that you will never do in your lifetime. I work at a university, have a business, and volunteer my time. Hmmm....imagine that? So if I were here with a permit, dang I am doing better than you. The only way I deal with welfare is by paying my taxes to support people like you who complain so much about illegals working here at a chili patch yet you are probably home, fat, eating chips, and waiting for your government pay check. Being lazy is you. So what I have accomplished you will never do in your lifetime. Any other questions genius?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#216 Apr 7, 2011
Cobra wrote:
Guys all this BS is gonna stop when we close the bridge theres nothing over except another city similiar to Iraq.
The only acronym you know since you really don't have a B.S. or B.A.
Cobra

El Paso, TX

#217 Apr 7, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you asked, I have accomplished things that you will never do in your lifetime. I work at a university, have a business, and volunteer my time. Hmmm....imagine that? So if I were here with a permit, dang I am doing better than you. The only way I deal with welfare is by paying my taxes to support people like you who complain so much about illegals working here at a chili patch yet you are probably home, fat, eating chips, and waiting for your government pay check. Being lazy is you. So what I have accomplished you will never do in your lifetime. Any other questions genius?
You dont even know what I do. as far as the way you express yourself you say you have a business well only thing I can think of is you probably look nice wearing a dress, end of conversation i dont have time for ignorants like you.
Cobra

El Paso, TX

#218 Apr 7, 2011
Oh let me add that I do see alot of J town license plates at the mall, drivers are rude arrogant and no one wants them here in fact there was an article in todays paper stating how low life these people are. Read it you idiot "Juárez works to collect fines from US drivers" Oh have a good day
Cobra

El Paso, TX

#219 Apr 7, 2011
Cockroach invasion!!!hahaha

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#220 Apr 7, 2011
Cobra wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont even know what I do. as far as the way you express yourself you say you have a business well only thing I can think of is you probably look nice wearing a dress, end of conversation i dont have time for ignorants like you.
You finally got it!!!! You don't know me and I don't know you!!! So why do you assume so much? On the same token you have no idea about other people either! I am a male and I will guarantee, I would never wear a dress. I understand that there are bad people out there, but not all. Don't make ASSumptions unless you have facts to back it up. What is ignorants like you? Now that you are on the subject, what do you do?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#221 Apr 7, 2011
Cobra wrote:
Oh let me add that I do see alot of J town license plates at the mall, drivers are rude arrogant and no one wants them here in fact there was an article in todays paper stating how low life these people are. Read it you idiot "Juárez works to collect fines from US drivers" Oh have a good day
Totally different subject. Here, let me bring out the building blocks, Juarez shoppers bring money to our economy. With money coming in, there are possibilities for people having jobs. The idea behind a business is to sell a good for money. Now the only low life is you, and as far as I am concerned, the idiot is you.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#222 Apr 7, 2011
Cobra wrote:
Cockroach invasion!!!hahaha
Are you having more children?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#223 Apr 7, 2011
Cobra wrote:
They need to get rid of the older overweight teachers ready for retirement. Hey ladies and gentlemen its time to hang up the gloves. man I'm in my mid forties and Im ready right now.
Now what is the significance of this post? What message do you think people think when they read this? What do you think people think about you? Chill Lone Star Cobra.
Cobra

El Paso, TX

#224 Apr 7, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally got it!!!! You don't know me and I don't know you!!! So why do you assume so much? On the same token you have no idea about other people either! I am a male and I will guarantee, I would never wear a dress. I understand that there are bad people out there, but not all. Don't make ASSumptions unless you have facts to back it up. What is ignorants like you? Now that you are on the subject, what do you do?
Educated what the only way I know about these people is that Im surrounded by jackasses like you. Assumptions Im not assuming anything I see it jerk. If you back these people so much why dont you go live with them they're not only called cockroaches they're also called shuntaros!!!hahahahahaha Are you also a roach or a shun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to make friends Mar '17 La verda 2
Preschool Jan '17 Lisa Catney 1
David Joseph zinn (Jul '16) Nov '16 babygirl1972 2
Harassment by Rockdale Police Department (Sep '10) Nov '16 MCBlack Sheep 55
head (Sep '16) Sep '16 oil dude 1
Randall J Davis (Jul '10) Aug '16 Timber Bombadill 15
Which guys have an STD in Caldwell? (Jul '08) Jul '16 knows the true now 5

Caldwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caldwell Mortgages