homeless in caldwell
advocate

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2007
The powers to be will take over the property old hanger plant. The homeless shelter is not there. It is spread out all over the county. they recive mail with me and are doing well all 9 are working and getting on there feet.we lost 1 to a s h but I visit him . I was asked to be the advocate to the homeless for the b v area. Am in Austin at the capital. 2 x a month. rockinga.org
advocate

United States

#2 May 2, 2007
It seems that it is ilegal to be homeless in Caldwell,Texas. the local law will take you to the next county and let you out on the county line. read about it in local paper.
advocate

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2007
it never stops a task force officer threatened a homeless man and he was removed from the area. the same man was in jail for a p.i. charge and given 4 day sentence. the man was a m.h. paitent and on meds. the police picked up his meds and delivered then to the jail. the man was refused his meds and kept in jail foe 7 days. it was a holiday week end? help some one please this has to stop.
advocate

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2007
HELP MHR man in jail meds changed because of cost to county . When will the help come must the helpless just die. advocate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
head Sep 13 oil dude 1
Randall J Davis (Jul '10) Aug '16 Timber Bombadill 15
Which guys have an STD in Caldwell? (Jul '08) Jul '16 knows the true now 5
David Joseph zinn Jul '16 knows the true now 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Beaver Creek... (Aug '11) Feb '16 Concerned 5
Looking for information about my 1st cousin, Ar... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jeannie Brymer Cook 1

Caldwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caldwell Mortgages