The Law after Landon

The Law after Landon

There are 3 comments on the Daily-Jeff.com story from May 28, 2009, titled The Law after Landon. In it, Daily-Jeff.com reports that:

While the residents of Noble County may still be in shock over the sudden departure of long-time Sheriff Landon Smith, the office he left behind is moving forward without missing a beat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily-Jeff.com.

james

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Thiis has been going on for as long as i can remember since the late 1970s. Why bring it up over thirty years later.
the truth

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2009
wrong is wrong no matter ho lng it has been going on. thats the prolbem its been going on that long
Concerned

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 11, 2009
Of course now that Landon is gone the small petty crime is out of control, childrens bikes and other toys being stolen out from under their porches is just the begining, as these petty crooks get away with more and more they will get braver and move on to larger things. It is a sad day when your own child cant park their bike on the proch without worrying it will be stolen while you sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla clark Jun 13 Ashley 1
Teresa Berry (Dec '15) May '16 Hymenpopper 2
Cheif Mark Sams (Dec '12) May '16 Ruserious 3
Best all-round 3 sport athlete ever at Fort Frye? (Dec '15) Mar '16 Svine 3
ISIS headed 'Down on the Crick' (Jun '15) Mar '16 Svine 2
Man shot in Beverly recently??? (Mar '10) Dec '15 Man with questions 15
Bryan Bell (Dec '15) Dec '15 Zola 1

Caldwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance