Cain popular at gathering of Ohio Tea...

Cain popular at gathering of Ohio Tea Party and Patriot groups

There are 1 comment on the DispatchPolitics story from Jul 2, 2011, titled Cain popular at gathering of Ohio Tea Party and Patriot groups. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

Jorjann Alexander-Chezem, left, of Loveland, Ohio, talks with Ruth Tarleton of Caldwell, Ohio, during the We the People Convention at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

pi R2

Zanesville, OH

#1 Jul 3, 2011
"I don't care whether it's a Republican or a Democrat, I want somebody who will uphold our Constitution, stop taking our liberties away, less taxes and less spending, and to get back to the basics."

The Ohio legislature enacted a strange heartbeat bill for pregnant women and tried to defund Planned Parenthood. Without these safeguards, unwanted pregnancies will be allowed to go to full term. The resulting baby boom may bring on more spending for medicaid and the need for more taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tunisha Powell Nov 21 ambush annie 6
Shooting Oct '17 Kevin59 1
Wondering - Noble Prison - Nurses (Jan '17) Jan '17 Intheknow 2
Tunisha Evans (Jan '17) Jan '17 Oilrigger 1
Bryan Boston ?? (Sep '16) Dec '16 Redrose56 2
Bryan Boston (Dec '16) Dec '16 Caldwellprincess 1
Inmate found dead (Nov '16) Nov '16 Concen in col Ohio 2

Caldwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance