Children injured at fair

Children injured at fair

Posted in the Caldwell Forum

In Ohio

Van Wert, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2009
I am schocked that their is NOTHING in any of the local papers about the nine kids that were injured on the "dragon ride" at the Noble county fair. Really ! I think this is a very important topic not to be swept under the rug, it was children hurt, who is going to make sure this does not happen again??
the truth

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2009
no one will they will simpley sweep it under the rug that is what happens when youlet drunks an pill heads set up these rides start looking at some of the people that run them
jim

Mesa, AZ

#3 Sep 9, 2009
Where are the parents responabilatiesin all of this.
In Ohio

Van Wert, OH

#4 Sep 11, 2009
The children were on a ride! Why are the parents responsible? It was a ride at a fair that parents asumme is checked and safe! I do not think that the parents are to blame at all, my kids rode this ride, had actually just gotten off the ride before the accident. I would not have felt responsibie if my kids had been hurt, but i would have made whoever was responsible sorry!!!
jim wrote:
Where are the parents responabilatiesin all of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering - Noble Prison - Nurses Jan '17 Intheknow 2
Tunisha Evans Jan '17 Oilrigger 1
Who are the wh*res of Beverly (Aug '12) Jan '17 It happens 3
Bryan Boston ?? (Sep '16) Dec '16 Redrose56 2
Bryan Boston Dec '16 Caldwellprincess 1
Inmate found dead Nov '16 Concen in col Ohio 2
News Fights hospitalize Noble prisoners | The Columb... (Oct '09) Nov '16 Concen in col Ohio 20

Caldwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caldwell Mortgages