Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2008

Buy, Sell, Trade, Announce and Advertise your produces, services, events or business
Ohio Valley Tabular is an online Classified Ad site located in Woodsfield, Ohio about half way between Marietta, Ohio and Wheeling, West Virginia.
Ohio Valley Tabular is available free of charge to list anything except adult or obscene listings, that you wish to sell, buy, trade, announce or advertise.
There are features, such as feature categories, front page feature, etc. that does have a small fee to use. However; when signing up on Ohio Valley Tabular you are given a $100.00 credit to use on these features if you so choose.
We also offer rotating banner advertising for a small monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual fee.
You will also fine links to other websites of mine Allenís Internet Mall, Allenís Billiards, Hosting Hostess (a domain and hosting service site) and to a free banner exchange site, and chat room Ohio Valley Tabular.
Most of my earnings,(I hope) will come from the Google Absence Ads. If you see one advertising something that your are interest in, then please check it out.
THANKS
Samuel B. Allen

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2008

Ohio Valley Tabular hereís the link to my advertisement:

http://www.ovtab.com/ovtab_ad.html

Hereís the link to the site itself:

http://www.ovtab.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Caldwell Discussions

Search the Caldwell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,224
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr d pantz 2,217
East Liverpool Municipal 23 hr Wanda Baker 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Noble County sheriff resigns, faces criminal ch... (Jun '09) Jun '14 They cannot kill a Spook 12
Debate: Marijuana - Caldwell, OH (Sep '10) Jun '14 Dough Boy 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caldwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Caldwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE