West Caldwell Ballet Arts

New York, NY

#1 Apr 27, 2013
West Caldwell Ballet Arts' students will perform their 2013 Spring Show on Thursday, June 6th 7PM at the H.b Whitehorne Middle School in Verona.
Directors Julie Granger (Jeune Ballet de Paris) and Tanner Schwartz (Boston Ballet) currently teach 45 students of 7 different levels, from pre-ks to pre-professionnals.
Their production of the Nutcracker was a great success, and they invite you to join them for the Spring Show, which will include new choreagraphy on music by Mozart, Vivaldi, Schubert and Brahms among others.

Tickets are available at their studio ($10)
1275 Bloomfield Ave
Building 5, Unit 21
Fairfield, NJ 07004

or online at www.westcaldwellballetarts.com ($12)

WCBA also offers free trial classes. Contact them at westcaldwellballetarts@gmail.c om for more information

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(Spring Cleaning) Are you keeping your house clean Apr 20 Marc Compere 1
News Glimpse of History: An organization for women i... Apr 17 Blytheville Queen 2
Review: Consultants In Urology - Stephen P Tode... (Mar '10) Apr 12 Buffie Whitfield 2
News A Difficult Question... (Sep '10) Apr 12 Buffie Whitfield 2
News West Orange High School bans teacher from campu... (Nov '09) Apr 12 Buffie Whitfield 4
News Superintendent calls former Teacher of the Year... (Feb '13) Apr 12 Buffie Whitfield 3
News Man Accused of Executing Two Seattle Gay Men Ca... (Jul '14) Apr 12 Buffie Whitfield 2

Caldwell Jobs

Personal Finance

Caldwell Mortgages