Review: Creative Furniture Galleries

Review: Creative Furniture Galleries

Posted in the Caldwell Forum

Todd

Carmel, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2013
I have always had a keen attraction towards modern furniture, particularly that of high quality pieces, but my wife never could "get into it" and therefore for the past 17 years of our marriage I have had to endure a 4,000sq ft fully furnished home entirely of the traditional decor. No worries for me anymore though as the wife has gone off with another lover and as such the courts granted me the house in its entirety. Naturally the first thing I did was donate all the traditional furniture and made my way to the nearest and best establishment to go when one is in need of high end modern-contemporary furniture: CREATIVE FURNITURE GALLERIES. On my off days I would sneak over to their Paramus, NJ location, but since I got word they have recently held their Grand Opening in Fairfield, NJ to reveal 3 full levels and a huge clearance area via their Flag Ship store...well let's just say I couldn't be happier, I sincerely mean that.

The sales team at Creative Furniture treated me with the utmost respect and really listened to what it was I wanted and on those few occasions when I wasn't entirely sure what it is I wanted exactly, their employees asked me all the right questions to accurately pin point what I meant and then they showed me various options and let ME make the final decision. There isn't any of that 'pushy salesman BS' that you get the second you walk into other furniture stores like Raymour and Flanigan, etc. Which reminds me, Creative has 5 stores, 2 of which are in NY, the Fairfield one being their largest as it is the flagship store but they are NOT a national corporate chain establishment. What this means is that as a customer I (you) get HIGHLY PERSONALIZED SERVICE and since Creative IS THE MANUFACTURER of their own furniture line they proudly stand by and back their product and service with out hesitation or problems. This also means that because Creative makes their own furniture there isn't a middle man to pay, therefore the prices aren't plagued with the kind of huge mark-ups you come to find at other furniture stores. The prices are fair and indicative of the quality of Creative's furniture.

The delivery and setup was also a wonderful experience. For the first time ever I didn't feel like I had to be on my toes in my own home when the delivery guys came inside my house. They work WITH Creative, FOR Creative; meaning the delivery guys are NOT some 3rd party hire intent on casing your home for a later dated robbery... and they offer full White Glove delivery AND setup service which is WELL worth it because I took one look at the dining table I bought and I knew there was no way I was going to be able to put it together myself. They did it all for me and cleaned up afterwards.

Well, I had no idea this review was going to be this long. To be honest I logged on with the intent to say a few nice words about my experience with Creative Furniture Galleries but as you can see I had much praise to share.

Bottom line is this; for anyone out there looking for modern-contemporary furniture loaded with class and prestige and the best team of people I've come across in this field yet, stop by any one of the 5 locations of CREATIVE FURNITURE GALLERIES!!!(though I highly recommend their flag ship store in Fairfield, NJ).

Here is a quick link to their website, and take in mind that isn't all they offer, there is plenty more!

http://creativefurniture.us/

incidentally, here is the dining table and chairs I purchased in white leather: http://creativefurniture.us/index.php/creativ...

Since: Dec 12

Islamabad, Pakistan

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Very nice post of furniture. Every home needs new furniture from time to time. Whether you are looking to replace all the furniture in one particular room or you want to replace everything in your entire house. While decorating your home, the principal focus should be on furniture. Contemporary furniture, with its versatile range, can satisfy all needs and tastes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-ICE Officer Got Sex, Bribes From Undocumente... (Feb '16) Mar 7 River Warrior 5
kids get plowed down on busstop Mar 3 elena_ulloa 2
Sanctuary city Livingston Mar 2 Pugs 1
Former Nightclub Owners Sell Nightclub For $23 ... Mar 1 Over the top 1
Old Tavern (Nov '13) Feb '17 Rob F 5
Mayor David Mayer Borrows $6 Million dollars to... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
News Eugene Caldwell named president NJCJWA for 2nd ... Jan '17 Lee King Crotch 1

Caldwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caldwell Mortgages