Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24522 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Crazy

El Paso, TX

#2258 Feb 12, 2011
Find out anything interesting? Yeah, I already heard on tv that this person is some sort of powerful, mystical other worldly being. Well, you all are just losing your minds, are crazy, supersticious, and wasting your time and money.
_Arrrrrrr

AOL

#2259 Feb 12, 2011
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is rare, to hear someone reference a marijuana smoker as having class! So what do you think? Is this Perry guy going to be the republican presidential runner against Obama? If it gets him out of Texas, I'm ok with it. Tired of him.
You Know that AOL is a REPUBLICAN SUPPORTER, something like FOX NEWS, they are way to far right and looney.
_Arrrrrrr

AOL

#2260 Feb 12, 2011
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is rare, to hear someone reference a marijuana smoker as having class! So what do you think? Is this Perry guy going to be the republican presidential runner against Obama? If it gets him out of Texas, I'm ok with it. Tired of him.
Thats right marijuana smokers out class drunks because we dont kill people or act stupid like boozers do.
As for Perry running for president he wont win, because the country hasn't forgotten about the other Texas governor that became president and started all these wars and screwed the hwole nation up.
Between Obama nd Perry, Obama is the better man but he does have his flaws.
I answered you the first time but AOL is censoring my post and they deleted it. F- Em.
Test

Tomball, TX

#2261 Feb 13, 2011
Test
Native Texan

Springtown, TX

#2262 Feb 13, 2011
I would love to get Perry out of Texas for good he is an embarrassment. I would like to think we could send Obama packing but if Perry is our only choice I'll just stay home on election day. Unfortunately All the names I hear just come off as a bad joke on the people of Texas and the USA. I would vote for anyone who is really about fixing our state and country. Unfortunately I don't believe there is any one with the education and money to make the run that cares about anything but power and cash in their own pocket. As for you Arrrrr the only thing you got right is the fact that Bush is the only reason Obama got in office, any Dem. would have won against any Rep. After just 2 years of Obama that has probably changed a bunch. Dopers and Drunks are about the same, not much good for anything. Pot and Booze are both drugs, and you come off as a dumba--. Not to say you are but that is the way you come across.
_Arrrrrrr

AOL

#2263 Feb 13, 2011
Native Texan wrote:
I would love to get Perry out of Texas for good he is an embarrassment. As for you Arrrrr the only thing you got right is the fact that Bush is the only reason Obama got in office, any Dem. would have won against any Rep. After just 2 years of Obama that has probably changed a bunch. Dopers and Drunks are about the same, not much good for anything. Pot and Booze are both drugs, and you come off as a dumba--. Not to say you are but that is the way you come across.
Native Texan, I also happen to be a native Texan myself but have lived in the Golden State for the longest.
Now Obama didn't win because of George W Bush, Obama won because alot of white folks voted for him and about every minority voted for him as well, I actually voted for John McCain and thats the first time I ever voted for a republican and probably the last time I do.
As for getting Perry outta of Texas, you mean like sending him to the white house would be a total national dissaster and disgrace, if that was to ever happen I would be ashamed to call my self and American citizen let alone to claim that I am from Texas.
Pot and booze are in totally different leagues, Pot is not a drug it is an herb it is not manufactured in a factory or a lab or made by man.
As oppose to booze and other harmful drugs including cigarettes that kill hundreds of thousands of people world wide every year.
Pot however has been labled a drug by those that have criminalized it and make a living from it by sending people that smoke pot to prison and imposing stiff penalties and fines.
Pot also got the bad rap from the chemical industry, HEMP is much better than chemicals and HEMP can be use to manufacture everything that harmful chemicals do to our environment without the harmful effects that those harmful industrail companies do to contaminate the world.
The chemical companies couldn't deal with the environmental freindly outcome of Hemp so they lobbied their legislatures to out law it.
Now it cost billions to incarcerate pot smokers but at the same time Law Inforcement gets it's revenue from busting pot smokers so they can afford to pay their SS nazi style gestapos.
Again, Pot is not a drug, it's not cocain it's not crystal meth it's not cigarettes it's not booze it's not an illicite man made drug.
Dingo

El Dorado Hills, CA

#2264 Feb 13, 2011
You called?

Listen Moron, I was going to show you the certificate of appreciation that GW Bush sent my wife in appreciation of her service while her husband was in the Air Force and retired honorable and before you start flapping your gums, the president sends out a certificate of appreciation to ALL Honorable retired Service member wives.
but
then I think, what good will that do. YOU are a flowking moron and wouldn't understand.

So MORON tell me what I don't know about "ranks"?
Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happened to this loud mouth loser named Dingo. You proved him wrong and I guess he hasn't got the balls to admit what a dumb jerk he has been and how wrong he is. He's one of those guys that "maybe" went into the military for a short time and goes around bragging about all that he "really didn't do." He obviously does not know ranks so he is just one of those types of losers. See ya Dingo. Your a really BIG LOSER.
Dingo

El Dorado Hills, CA

#2265 Feb 13, 2011
YOU called me out?
high tailed?

Really?

Talk to the Dingo.

Dingo don't run from MORONS.
_Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
James, dont believe everything you read as I said if you read where I called him out on his crystal meth he high tailed it, perhaps gone back to one of his deep crystal meth sleeps.
He could be paranoid, maybe thinks I'm a DEA agent watching his every move.
As for military service for Dingo? very unlikely he could be talking from dads experiance before he got kick out of the house for been to old and lazy added with a drug abuse problem.
If he wakes up from his deep sleep soon, expect him to be posting more lies.
_Arrrrrrr

AOL

#2266 Feb 13, 2011
Dingo wrote:
YOU called me out?
high tailed?
Really?
Talk to the Dingo.
Dingo don't run from MORONS.
<quoted text>
Yeah I did call you out and what are you going to do about it?
Last time I called you out you just couldn't bare it so you went and slamed another dose of CRYSTAL METH then you went back on your regular deep sleeps.
So you just awaken because the drug has worn off after a long four day sweaty smelly sleep.
Dingo runs, Dingo slams, Dingo sleeps in hopes that his nighmares go away.
Another day arises Dingo wakes up and makes that much needed delivery phone call called,THE 100.00$ FIX he paid from money he probably stold from mom to help him deal with his miserable life.
Now roll over Dingo you are now high on speed again, on another post you told Texan you have a wife, STOP LYING TO US, it's your husband and he should be high as a kite by now and so you roll over again spead them wide and get slamed with that speedDICK.
Dingo

El Dorado Hills, CA

#2267 Feb 13, 2011
Yeah I did call you out and what are you going to do about it?
I can't do a darn thing queen.

Other than your gum flappings, what else have you done for your country?
_Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I did call you out and what are you going to do about it?
Last time I called you out you just couldn't bare it so you went and slamed another dose of CRYSTAL METH then you went back on your regular deep sleeps.
So you just awaken because the drug has worn off after a long four day sweaty smelly sleep.
Dingo runs, Dingo slams, Dingo sleeps in hopes that his nighmares go away.
Another day arises Dingo wakes up and makes that much needed delivery phone call called,THE 100.00$ FIX he paid from money he probably stold from mom to help him deal with his miserable life.
Now roll over Dingo you are now high on speed again, on another post you told Texan you have a wife, STOP LYING TO US, it's your husband and he should be high as a kite by now and so you roll over again spead them wide and get slamed with that speedDICK.
Ron-Texas

United States

#2268 Feb 13, 2011
_Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Texan, I also happen to be a native Texan myself but have lived in the Golden State for the longest.
Now Obama didn't win because of George W Bush, Obama won because alot of white folks voted for him and about every minority voted for him as well, I actually voted for John McCain and thats the first time I ever voted for a republican and probably the last time I do.
As for getting Perry outta of Texas, you mean like sending him to the white house would be a total national dissaster and disgrace, if that was to ever happen I would be ashamed to call my self and American citizen let alone to claim that I am from Texas.
Pot and booze are in totally different leagues, Pot is not a drug it is an herb it is not manufactured in a factory or a lab or made by man.
As oppose to booze and other harmful drugs including cigarettes that kill hundreds of thousands of people world wide every year.
Pot however has been labled a drug by those that have criminalized it and make a living from it by sending people that smoke pot to prison and imposing stiff penalties and fines.
Pot also got the bad rap from the chemical industry, HEMP is much better than chemicals and HEMP can be use to manufacture everything that harmful chemicals do to our environment without the harmful effects that those harmful industrail companies do to contaminate the world.
The chemical companies couldn't deal with the environmental freindly outcome of Hemp so they lobbied their legislatures to out law it.
Now it cost billions to incarcerate pot smokers but at the same time Law Inforcement gets it's revenue from busting pot smokers so they can afford to pay their SS nazi style gestapos.
Again, Pot is not a drug, it's not cocain it's not crystal meth it's not cigarettes it's not booze it's not an illicite man made drug.
Why are all of you still discussing this subject? The elections were over back in November 2010. I am also a Native Texan, 4th generation of the 'Lone Star State(not golden State[that's California]). And the majority of us Texans voted Perry in for another term, mainly because we could not stand Bill White. Get over it and move on. And anyone smoking/selling illegal pot should get/deserve the worst punishment! Thank You
Dingo

El Dorado Hills, CA

#2269 Feb 13, 2011
Rick Pwerry is a fine governor.

outside of your state, No one knows who the hell is Rick Pwerry?

On a side note, still working on the negotations on giving Texas back to Mexico.
Ron-Texas wrote:
<quoted text>Why are all of you still discussing this subject? The elections were over back in November 2010. I am also a Native Texan, 4th generation of the 'Lone Star State(not golden State[that's California]). And the majority of us Texans voted Perry in for another term, mainly because we could not stand Bill White. Get over it and move on. And anyone smoking/selling illegal pot should get/deserve the worst punishment! Thank You
Ron-Texas

United States

#2270 Feb 13, 2011
Dingo wrote:
Rick Pwerry is a fine governor.
outside of your state, No one knows who the hell is Rick Pwerry?
On a side note, still working on the negotations on giving Texas back to Mexico.
<quoted text>
I'm very glad Rick Perry is not known outside of Our State. Thanks for the comment. And I understand that after Big Arnold messed everything up in California, he has decided to go back to acting? I thought that was what he was doing in California? Sorry for all of you guys tax mess, But We have a tax mess here also(same as an illegal immigrant mess as you). Thanks.
Dingo

El Dorado Hills, CA

#2271 Feb 13, 2011
Very true.

on a side note, Arnold fooled the state of California by his acting abilities, he accomplished nothing, his ratings was the same as gray Davis but anywho.

too many want to post this and that. ALL states have issues.
that is why I am thinking about moving to MONTANA, great country, the women are friendly and lots of open land and caves.
Ron-Texas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very glad Rick Perry is not known outside of Our State. Thanks for the comment. And I understand that after Big Arnold messed everything up in California, he has decided to go back to acting? I thought that was what he was doing in California? Sorry for all of you guys tax mess, But We have a tax mess here also(same as an illegal immigrant mess as you). Thanks.
Texan

Mount Pleasant, TX

#2272 Feb 13, 2011
Dingo wrote:
You called?
Listen Moron, I was going to show you the certificate of appreciation that GW Bush sent my wife in appreciation of her service while her husband was in the Air Force and retired honorable and before you start flapping your gums, the president sends out a certificate of appreciation to ALL Honorable retired Service member wives.
but
then I think, what good will that do. YOU are a flowking moron and wouldn't understand.
So MORON tell me what I don't know about "ranks"?
<quoted text>
Well, welcome back from your crystal meth high. We missed your moronic comments. So, you wife got a little certificate from the Presidents wife. That will EBAY for $10. I noticed you said in appreciation of her husband. By the way, hows your wife and my kids, LOL. Congratulations your rich, LOL with the big $10 certificate or did your print it our on your home computer to help support all your military lies? So YOU got nothing from the Presidents wife or the President. Oh, I forgot you were in the Air Force. Cleaning people don't get combat citations for mopping the head do they? I also forgot Bush did not like GAYS, so that leaves you out. Fugdge packers are not his style. Well dumbass, you said the Marines did not have the rank of Lt. Colonel and a Marine showed you they did and sent you a copy of their ranking system. Your the flowking moron as you would say. Air Force people have nothing better to do then to learn how to read ranks and salute superior officers in superior branches of the services. What enlisted rank were you in the mopping brigade? I heard gays like you are good at holding the mop handles firmly. Did you use it for any other activities with Air Force personnel?
Texan

Mount Pleasant, TX

#2273 Feb 13, 2011
Dingo wrote:
Rick Pwerry is a fine governor.
outside of your state, No one knows who the hell is Rick Pwerry?
On a side note, still working on the negotations on giving Texas back to Mexico.
<quoted text>
You wet backs are not good for anything. I saw a group of your getting arrested at the area Walmart for stealing Valentine Candy. How pathetic. Can't you go clean chickens or something useful? The only way you will get Texas back is if you try to steal it like candy at Walmart and unfortunately for you, Texas will shoot you first and ask questions later.
rude

United States

#2274 Feb 14, 2011
How dare you call us wet backs I was born and raised in Texas I'm a graduate from UT and I work hard for the things I have! Racism is wrong! You wouldn't like it if people callled you a white trailor trash!

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#2275 Feb 14, 2011
rude wrote:
How dare you call us wet backs I was born and raised in Texas I'm a graduate from UT and I work hard for the things I have! Racism is wrong! You wouldn't like it if people callled you a white trailor trash!
You graduated from UT? Austin? The real one?

With grammar like that? I doubt it.

If you are a legal citizen, you aren't a wetback. You might be a liar about your education level, but not a wetback.

Backs get wet from swimming the Rio Grand, and a citizen gets to fly back and forth between the countries. Legally.

My wife has white trailer trash in her extended family, and while it may be offensive, it's entirely accurate to describe them as such. You can call them 'debris leblanc' if it makes you feel more sensitive and caring.

What's fun is you can say it right to them, and they don't have a clue.
Llano

Brownwood, TX

#2276 Feb 14, 2011
WOW, I just tried to read a little of this discussion. It seems like some people from other states don't like people from Texas. Well, I'm not to fond of the decisions states like california and massachuttes (I really don't care how its spelled)make when it comes to spending my federal tax dollars.

Also I see immigration being about things other than a legal issue.

Immigration is a no brainer in my opinion. If you are here illegally, you have committed a crime. You are not entitled to ANYTHING!

For example is I was in Mexico illegally I would be plenty nervous about what could happen to me if caught.

If the economy in Texas and Mexico were reversed, you can bet your last dollar I would try to get there. The only difference is, I would do it legally, only because they mean business there, not like the US where all you get is a free ride home.
Llano

Brownwood, TX

#2277 Feb 14, 2011
Oops, I forgot the main topic of this discussion, Rick Perry. I am sooooo excited Rick won, we would have been in deep do do if the other guy had won.

Some people critize Rick for possibly wanting to move up in politics. I for one always want to move up in what I do, how about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calallen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Marie 13 hr Gilbert 4
Valero Truckrack Aug '17 Red 1
Melissa R. Canales Jul '17 Ex friend 2
Stuckupjealousb (Jan '17) Jun '17 Goldie 3
24 hour gym May '17 chill 2
Kaitlyn Hedrick May '17 Interested 1
Julie Zirbes Apr '17 Greg 1

Calallen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calallen Mortgages