SC man sentenced to 14 years in NC fu...

SC man sentenced to 14 years in NC furniture scam

There are 3 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jan 28, 2009, titled SC man sentenced to 14 years in NC furniture scam. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

RALEIGH A South Carolina man has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for defrauding customers out of millions of dollars with a fake online furniture business based in North Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

interesting

Cullowhee, NC

#1 Jan 28, 2009
so, they get to pick and choose where they want to be? First I've heard of this.
grmofasheville

Hickory, NC

#2 Jan 28, 2009
He should have got more years, people like that causes people not to buy off the net or over the phone.
whatever happened

Central, SC

#3 Jan 28, 2009
Changing the subject a bit, but whatever happened with the Kathryn Philpot-Hill matter of taking money and closing her office? Just wondering if anyone knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brunswick County sheriff asks for help finding ... Aug 10 daffy duck 1
Planning to move Aug 9 TKS 6
News Man falls from sailboat off Ocean Isle Beach coast Aug 8 Sandand 2
Linda melton worst realitor in the world liar t... (Feb '12) Aug 7 marty shultz 2
Shallotte Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 16
News 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then ... (Mar '10) Apr '17 anonymous 469
News 2nd orange alligator pops up in the Carolinas new Feb '17 Protoham 7

Calabash Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calabash Mortgages