Patti

Marcy, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2007
Hi! I am planning to move to the area from farm country in central NY-I think its beautiful and I need the warm weather. what are the best local areas to live in and who would be the best folks to work for? I have a bachelors degree in human service and criminal justce-Anyone want to help me out with some information? Thanks
Chief 2 Beers

Sunbury, OH

#2 Oct 13, 2007
Hey Patti,
Welcome to the area, since no one else will pick up & run with your request I guess I'll give it a shot. First of all you should contact the Brunswick County Govt. with your ED. background sounds like you would be a great compliment to them. Check out their website @ www.brunsco.net . County offices are located in Bolivia. Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Calabash, Holden beach are all nice areas, just search Brunswick Co. real estate and you'll find plenty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lightning? Jul 11 Concerned person 1
News Man stabbed by friend, police say (Aug '07) Jul 1 Westbrook 22
News Pic Student remembered as 'well-liked' (Jun '06) Jun '16 Kaysy Smith 13
Child Molester (Nov '08) Apr '16 Ithasbeeneightyears 8
Holden Beach Music Thread (Dec '14) Apr '16 Musikologist 5
local recommendations Apr '16 Newbie854 1
Poetry is designed to open and expand the mind. Mar '16 jthorn5656 1

Calabash Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance