Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Calabash Forum

Comments (Page 1,608)

Showing posts 32,141 - 32,160 of54,887
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obcviously I am not a Republican. The younger guys embrace the Democratic party, obvious from the last election.
I'm hearing there is a schism in the republican party.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been watching the series "The Abolishionists" on PBS this week. Lincoln tried to strike a deal with the south that if they would immediatley lay down their arms and surrender, he would grant the south slavery for 40 years. Obviously, they turned him down. His next move was the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863. He did this to give the North a cause for winning, solidly recruiting the Abolishionists support, and for recruiting black soldiers in the Union Army, both of which turned the momentum to the North. Blacks traditionally voted Republican until the second world war, and began coming over to the Democratic side in 1948 when Truman desegregated the Army. My parents were Republicans until the Civil Rights Act. Solid Democrat since, except my older brother who is a black Jesse Helms...LOL. The series portrays Lincoln as not so much of a friend of the black slaves as many people would think.
You did say PBS! LOL!!! I guess next you'll say Steven Spielberg's version of Lincoln was accurate as well. More liberal propaganda!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you like, today they have the right to chose. Something they did not have in 1787. The repubs wish to enslave the entire Dem. party black and white. Repubs are pissed cause it just ain't happening. What ever it is that you think they get for their votes is still not near enough to pay for the blood, sweat, and tears of their forefathers.
So now you're suggesting we pay them for the tragedies their forefathers endured? Then who's going to pay us for the tragedies of slavery that our European forefathers endured in Africa back in the day? Do some research, the number of European slaves in Africa far outnumber the amount of black slaves in the states.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You did say PBS! LOL!!! I guess next you'll say Steven Spielberg's version of Lincoln was accurate as well. More liberal propaganda!
I didn't see Spielberg's Lincoln. Besides, he's Jewish, isn't he? Is that the problem?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're suggesting we pay them for the tragedies their forefathers endured? Then who's going to pay us for the tragedies of slavery that our European forefathers endured in Africa back in the day? Do some research, the number of European slaves in Africa far outnumber the amount of black slaves in the states.

Indentured servants or slaves? Indentured servants had a time period as slaves until the debt was paid in full. Slaves from Africa were in bondage for life. Which one do you mean for European slaves?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obcviously I am not a Republican. The younger guys embrace the Democratic party, obvious from the last election.
Thanks in part to the liberal agenda being taught in public schools....obviously!
Studies show that registered voters 18-28 years old with a HS diploma or have a college degree are primarily Democrat but from 30-45 with the same credentials, they're primarily Republican. Why? Because they've been professionally indoctrinated by govt schools to believe in the liberal's BS utopia but once they graduate and move into the real world, they realize everything they've been taught was a lie!
Steve

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks in part to the liberal agenda being taught in public schools....obviously!
Studies show that registered voters 18-28 years old with a HS diploma or have a college degree are primarily Democrat but from 30-45 with the same credentials, they're primarily Republican. Why? Because they've been professionally indoctrinated by govt schools to believe in the liberal's BS utopia but once they graduate and move into the real world, they realize everything they've been taught was a lie!
ROFLMAO

Post a link! Sounds like Faux news stats!! The Tea Party is a joke and you are lost. Welcome to America!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Post a link! Sounds like Faux news stats!! The Tea Party is a joke and you are lost. Welcome to America!
Use your govt education and do your own research, it isn't hard to find.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Use your govt education and do your own research, it isn't hard to find.
cop out.
Steve

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Use your govt education and do your own research, it isn't hard to find.
Exactly b.s. stats with b.s. explanations. You are a complete fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly b.s. stats with b.s. explanations. You are a complete fool.
Thx for the compliment, "Steve".
Steve

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thx for the compliment, "Steve".
No problem. I have a favor to ask you.

Will you please stop buying and hoarding all the 9mm,.45 ammo etc, so others can buy some when they need it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I have a favor to ask you.
Will you please stop buying and hoarding all the 9mm,.45 ammo etc, so others can buy some when they need it?
It's a free market, sounds like you're late to the party! Don't forget the .223's and the .308's!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>It's a free market, sounds like you're late to the party! Don't forget the .223's and the .308's!!
So your the one!!!! Come on Pro, are you hoarding the .22's as well? Killing me at work, can't get ammo to sell.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
The one thing our gov. has going for it, is they keep stats on EVERYTHING. If you have the gumption to go look. Politicians use them all the time.
http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/socdemo/voting...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57565788/...

.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2013/01 /24/former-sex-film-star-is-ch inas-hottest-new-politician/

Go figure!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>So your the one!!!! Come on Pro, are you hoarding the .22's as well? Killing me at work, can't get ammo to sell.:)
Oh yeah, gotta have those .22's! You never know when you're going to have to find dinner!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks in part to the liberal agenda being taught in public schools....obviously!
Are you the product of a public education?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>So your the one!!!! Come on Pro, are you hoarding the .22's as well? Killing me at work, can't get ammo to sell.:)
Gotta question for you. I have a friend that was in need of cash so I bought a "used" Romanian AK with (4) thirty round mags. When I say used, I mean used. I don't know the history but this rifle looks like its actually been in combat although it still shoots excellent. I know condition is everything but I'm curious as to what this rifle would be worth, ballpark?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the product of a public education?
Hey Arnold they say now that Lincoln was probably bi-polar! Can you beat that! I'm sorry you found out some"bad"things about Lincoln, of course I already knew most of the real facts about Lincoln, i'm mainly self-educated, of course the public school system helped by getting my interest whetted.Edu cation doesn't stop, ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,141 - 32,160 of54,887
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Calabash Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Calabash People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••