'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site pos...

'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled

There are 460 comments on the Brunswick Beacon story from Mar 3, 2010, titled 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled. In it, Brunswick Beacon reports that:

Former town administrator Jeremy Cribb's felony case is still undergoing case management, his attorney said this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brunswick Beacon.

wisernow

Youngsville, NC

#230 Oct 3, 2012
wisernow wrote:
<quoted text>its easier to steal more money from a christian academy then it would be from a church......do the math
And if you look back at some of the comments on this forum you'll see where he's already done just that once in SC!!
adrian matongo

Nairobi, Kenya

#231 Nov 15, 2012
Dear brothers and sisters,
Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!am pastor Adrian matongo from Kenya and pray for me and the orphans and to the church here,we pray in a shelter.
Thank you God bless you.
Yours pastor Adrian matongo nyarwati from Kenya
Memphis

Conway, SC

#232 Nov 15, 2012
adrian matongo wrote:
Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!am pastor Adrian matongo from Kenya and pray for me and the orphans and to the church here,we pray in a shelter.
Thank you God bless you.
This is a scam for sure. Don't reply. This is surely some scam where some guy at a computer is fishing for donations. Perfect setup: poor orphans huddled in a dirt-floor shelter praising the lord.
If you are a Christian, then support the mission fund at your church.
RC S

Louisburg, NC

#233 Nov 15, 2012
adrian matongo wrote:
Thank you God bless you.
If Adrian is from Kenya I'll bet he's hung like a horse
Concerned Christian

Youngsville, NC

#234 Dec 27, 2012
A couple of thoughts -- Adrian Matongo of Kenya could be the good pastor Cribb tryng to scam you out of your money !! Secondly I find it interesting his wife now refers to him as Rev. Jeremiah Cribb; no. 1 he was ordained on line so does that make him a real Reverend? Doubt it. Also he was named Jeremy why change your name except if you have something to hide!!!!!
Shocked citizen

Duluth, GA

#235 Mar 27, 2013
Did anybody know, he owns and operates providence hall in Lawrenceburg tn?!! And he's a preacher at a church in town..... Where does this guy get all his money if he has been in trouble with embezzlement? It's a very unsafe and scary thought to think that a preacher can be like that.... Makes you wonder where the donations for that church go? We'll find out in its given time, I hope its sooner than later.
wisernow

Fayetteville, NC

#236 Mar 27, 2013
Shocked citizen wrote:
Did anybody know, he owns and operates providence hall in Lawrenceburg tn?!! And he's a preacher at a church in town..... Where does this guy get all his money if he has been in trouble with embezzlement? It's a very unsafe and scary thought to think that a preacher can be like that.... Makes you wonder where the donations for that church go? We'll find out in its given time, I hope its sooner than later.
...what is providence hall anyways....??....this guy and his wife are trash PERIOD theres a reason hes doing it an it all boils down to MONEY........WATCH YOUR WALLETS
concerned christian

Fayetteville, NC

#237 Mar 27, 2013
his mother-in-law was, at once time, wealthy maybe he hasn't gotten it all. he has quite a reputation in nc for not liking to work and taking advantage of people, as well as a colorful criminal record. Lawrenceburg beware!!
Shocked citizen

Duluth, GA

#238 Mar 28, 2013
Providence hall is a wedding revenue....he does everything that has to do with wedding and is a minister as well. I nada friend whom had a wedding there and it was a complete disaster and was very Gerry expensive..so much so that they wanted reimbursement of half or even a quarter and he refused to give ne money back even though it was all his fault things went to garbage. What can we do to stop this crook???? I live in lburg and he preaches at the fwb church in town.
concerned christian

Fayetteville, NC

#239 Mar 28, 2013
And so it starts -- sounds like Columbus County and Brunswick County all over again!! Best thing to do would be to broadcast as much as you can about him being a crook --
wisernow

Fayetteville, NC

#240 Mar 28, 2013
this minister[ lol lol lol] even likes men.......like BUBBLY BEN AND PHIL....hes a joke....hes needs put in jail PERIOD
American First

Wilmington, NC

#241 Mar 29, 2013
SOUNDS LIKE GOSSIP FROM THE SAME LAZY, PHONY, CHRISTIAN TALIBAN SO CALLED CHRISTIANS WHO ONLY HAVE TIME TO SIT ON THEIR CANS AND GOSSIP. WHO MADE U THE JUDGE? GET OFF YOUR CANS AND PRAY THAT GOD FORGIVES U. MATTER OF FACT, GET OFF YOUR CANS AND DO SOME WORK FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP! BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND TAKE CARE OF THE POOR AND SICK!
MAY GOD BLESS U AND FORGIVE U AS U DO GOOD FOR OTHERS RATHER THAN SIT AROUND AND SPREAD GOSSIP!
HAPPY EASTER AND REMEMBER, GOD IS THE FINAL JUDGE, NOT MAN!
wisernow

Fayetteville, NC

#242 Mar 29, 2013
American First wrote:
SOUNDS LIKE GOSSIP FROM THE SAME LAZY, PHONY, CHRISTIAN TALIBAN SO CALLED CHRISTIANS WHO ONLY HAVE TIME TO SIT ON THEIR CANS AND GOSSIP. WHO MADE U THE JUDGE? GET OFF YOUR CANS AND PRAY THAT GOD FORGIVES U. MATTER OF FACT, GET OFF YOUR CANS AND DO SOME WORK FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP! BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND TAKE CARE OF THE POOR AND SICK!
MAY GOD BLESS U AND FORGIVE U AS U DO GOOD FOR OTHERS RATHER THAN SIT AROUND AND SPREAD GOSSIP!
well its obvious you dont know him.....and if you wanna see a lazy, phony,christian taliban,look in a mirror. It's not gossip - It's a matter of public record and you well know that if you read this blog or just google his name.
concerned christian

Fayetteville, NC

#243 Mar 29, 2013
American First wrote:
I'm not sure why you're referring to "wiser now" as the christian taliban but you obviously have an axe to grind with someone criticizing J. Cribb. Jeremiah Cribb of Lawrenceburg TN was born Jeremy Cribb - why did he change his name - probably to evade the truth about his past. He was "ordained" on line not by going to a Bible College or seminary. Can't figure out how he even got to be a minister at a FWB Church in Lawrenceburg since he's divorced. He has lied to, stolen from, and cheated people in NC,SC,GA and probably TN by now. He even stole from a church in SC and GA. He's a crook, plain and simple. And if you think he's helping the poor and sick in TN you're as delusional as he is!~
concerned christian

Fayetteville, NC

#244 Mar 29, 2013
And, American First, this is not gossip - check out his mug shot on the Internet!!
American First

Wilmington, NC

#245 Mar 30, 2013
You all are wasting your lives judging others. Why not spend the time and effort helping the elderly and those in need? Yes, U R Sinning by repeating gossip regarding sexual orientation. Can IT! May the God that I know forgive U phony Christians!!!
concerned christian

Fayetteville, NC

#246 Mar 30, 2013
lol lol..talk about phony....for all i know your his B/F.....YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS GUYS LIKE SO STUFF IT
American First

Wilmington, NC

#247 Apr 1, 2013
concerned christian wrote:
lol lol..talk about phony....for all i know your his B/F.....YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS GUYS LIKE SO STUFF IT
Methinks it is you who is hiding something.....just like a Judas, you are hiding something! Get off your can and turn off the TV! Get out in real life and act like a Christian! Christians help others who are in need! Methinks you have an ax to grind and are caught up in a deep outhouse hole with no way out! Ask God to forgive your sins and repent brother!
concerned christian

Fayetteville, NC

#248 Apr 1, 2013
yea yea yea ive heard all this crap before from phony christians like yourself,hes a bum an will always be a bum......ask anyone in whiteville.....he can stay out of lillington, we dont need him here.........
Here

Duluth, GA

#249 Apr 13, 2013
Wow and now he owns our Christian bible bookstore here in Lawrenceburg. Was in there earlier this week but can't say ill be back. I'm going to check out what has been stated here and if there is truth in it I will definitely be warning the people in my church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holden Beach Music Thread (Dec '14) Aug 27 Musikologist 4
What ever happened to Blackbeard Aug 21 Ruphus 1
internet providers near Supply? Aug 5 Willis 2
Cool cabana Jul '15 Lucky Dog 4
News First on 3 Update: Lotto winner, high-bond drug... Jul '15 carolyn 1
house to lease Jul '15 Timm Larry 1
Shallotte Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calabash Mortgages