Review: Al Fulford Heating and Air

Review: Al Fulford Heating and Air

Posted in the Calabash Forum

Jfulford

Weatherford, TX

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Great local business. They are hard workers, service the systems in a timely manner and live up to their good reputation. I strongly reccommed this company to anybody looking to get their system serviced or for a new installation (I've had both.) Each generation is as knowledable as the last and they answer any questions you may have.
Roy

Cleveland, GA

#3 Dec 31, 2014
Jfulford wrote:
Great local business. They are hard workers, service the systems in a timely manner and live up to their good reputation. I strongly reccommed this company to anybody looking to get their system serviced or for a new installation (I've had both.) Each generation is as knowledable as the last and they answer any questions you may have.
Sounds better than Boildns. They just want to add freon and never fix problems.
Cupcakes

Wilmington, NC

#4 Feb 8, 2015
Jfulford wrote:
This review is from an employee/owner, take it with a grain of salt, the few honest HVAC technicians seems to be transplants from up north , whom actually fix things, and not just repair or replace parts. If you can find one of those Yankee's and keep them is my recommendation.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lottery winner holds a back to schoola drive, d... Aug 16 SUBARU2007 1
Lightning? Aug 2 Harold t bolivia 3
News Man stabbed by friend, police say (Aug '07) Jul '16 Westbrook 22
News Pic Student remembered as 'well-liked' (Jun '06) Jun '16 Kaysy Smith 13
Child Molester (Nov '08) Apr '16 Ithasbeeneightyears 8
Holden Beach Music Thread (Dec '14) Apr '16 Musikologist 5
local recommendations Apr '16 Newbie854 1

Calabash Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance