habitat for humanity
snerd

Supply, NC

#1 Jan 22, 2013
the new store is a true rip off just because they now owe 800k to the local bank they now total private, in stead of all the money going to
hfh, they now are taking money for them selfs, and only paying hfh 10 of the gross, so that means
you donate to them and they are putting in thier pockets 90% of all cash flow,,, nice people kinda screwing with the system... nice new store
and nice higher prices, i wont give them anything, im done with the greedy bastards....
i know they have pissed off alot of local people.
they fired thier last manager, under the pretence of his dollar amounts have fallen off, THATS BS, THEY WANTED MARK, TO WORK 6 DAYS A WEEK AND HE SAID NO, SO THEY FIRED HIM .. COME ON,,, AND THE NEW MANAGER WONT BE THERE LONG, HES A TOTAL IDIOT
OH WELL NOT MY PROBLEM!!! THIERS...
dontated

Shallotte, NC

#2 Feb 19, 2013
snerd wrote:
the new store is a true rip off just because they now owe 800k to the local bank they now total private, in stead of all the money going to
hfh, they now are taking money for them selfs, and only paying hfh 10 of the gross, so that means
you donate to them and they are putting in thier pockets 90% of all cash flow,,, nice people kinda screwing with the system... nice new store
and nice higher prices, i wont give them anything, im done with the greedy bastards....
i know they have pissed off alot of local people.
they fired thier last manager, under the pretence of his dollar amounts have fallen off, THATS BS, THEY WANTED MARK, TO WORK 6 DAYS A WEEK AND HE SAID NO, SO THEY FIRED HIM .. COME ON,,, AND THE NEW MANAGER WONT BE THERE LONG, HES A TOTAL IDIOT
OH WELL NOT MY PROBLEM!!! THIERS...
WOW! What a miracle... HFH builds 8 houses on 10% of their gross.
Glad you know your figures...
dontated

Shallotte, NC

#3 Feb 19, 2013
WOW! What a miracle... HFH builds 8 houses on 10% of their gross.
Glad you know your figures...
anti-idiot

Sunset Beach, NC

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Snerd has NO IDEA how much money was borrowed, how much is owed, how much pays for homes, how much pays for salaries, what it takes to run a store, what really happened with the previous managers, and knows nothing about the new managers. Snerd is a coward hiding behind a fake name and is more than welcome to prove his or her fake facts and figures. Snerd also should go back to school to learn how to spell and punctuate and how to correctly structure a sentence. At least that way the babbling will sound good even when it's all a load of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caswell Beach mayor stripped of duties (Nov '14) Sat captainbutch 3
NO CANOPIES AT OIB????? are you serious!!!!! (Dec '07) Jun 14 Pigeons 33
News Brunswick County, N.C.: Ocean Isle bans cabanas... (Sep '07) May '15 chris r 57
Review: Brunswick Family Medical May '15 Whyismedsohigh 1
411 May '15 wv boy 1
Car City May '15 Akangel 1
Holden Beach Music Thread (Dec '14) Apr '15 Musikologist 3
More from around the web

Calabash People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Calabash Mortgages