Morganton airport officials plead gui...

Morganton airport officials plead guilty to embezzlement

There are 76 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Morganton airport officials plead guilty to embezzlement. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

The top two administrators at Foothills Regional Airport in Morganton have entered guilty pleas to federal charges of embezzlement and money laundering, the U.S. Justice Department said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

its me ma

Morganton, NC

#25 Sep 17, 2012
true nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
WONDER WHICH COUSIN YOU ARE-- LOVE YOU CUZ THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! ALEX NELSON IS A GREAT MAN- I LOVE YOU DAD WITH ALL MY HEART
it's Thera lol idc who know's it :D
Family First

Salem, SC

#26 Sep 17, 2012
I am kin to both Alex and Bradley. The thing is most of you keyboard badasses won't or don't have the balls to say any of this to Alex or Brad. All of these morons on here act like they are perfect and have never done anything wrong. I'm not perfect, I too have screwed up. I am and will continue to support these two. If you don't like them, oh well they have family. When all you dam Idiots grow some balls and come out of your mom's basement and out from behind your computer let me know.

I wish Alex and Bradley nothing but the best of luck. Alex if you or Bradley read this I hope you know that I support you just. Alex, like I told you at the local Grocery Store, good luck and if I can help you anyway let me know. ;) Family First!
Family First

Salem, SC

#27 Sep 17, 2012
I am kin to these two men and it doesn't bother me to say it. I can tell you that not of these keyboard badasses would say any of this to Alex or Bradley, they don't have the balls. They come on this website and act like they are perfect. Please let me if you have never screwed up. I have and I am sure that most people on here have too. Who really cares what you morons think anyway. You know what they say about opinions, they're like arseholes, everybody has one. Let me know when you Idiots grow a set and come out of your mom's basement and out from behind your computer moniter. I'll gladly talk to any of you.

Alex, if you read this I wish nothing but the best. I hope that everything works out ok. Just like I told you a couple of weeks ago in a local grocery store parking lot, good luck. If I can help you in any way please let me know.
Copa Pilot

Boone, NC

#28 Sep 17, 2012
its me ma wrote:
<quoted text>
BET U'D NEVER SAY THIS TO MY FACE!!!!! I'M A VERY RESPECTABLE PERSON AND A WONDERFUL MOTHER AND SEEING ME ON THE STREETS U WOULDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO TALK THIS WAY TO ME!
Wager accepted. You challenged, so terms are my honor. I will be in the District Court Courtroom in Asheville on the 21st at 9:30 am for the first arraignment, and again on the 24th at 10:00 am and 10:30 am for the 2nd and 3rd arraignments. I will happily reiterate and expound on my opinions of Alex and Bradley at that time, in person (as you put it; "to your face").
LOOKING FORWARD

Forest City, NC

#29 Sep 18, 2012
I too will be there in support of our county against these CRIMINALS!!! Alex still has his own family beleiving he does no wrong-LOL!!! Alex may have to learn to respect other people now and give up some of his arrogance, his self centeredness and his selfishness now. I wish his deceased father could see this(although Alex was adopted)- He also thought Alex was really doing good and getting ahead in life and then in turn Alex would not even help his financially distraught step-mother bury him. I do, however, feel bad for the people that he has truly let down. Come on Caldwell and Burke Counties- show up in support of the taxpayers he has ripped-off and now it will cost even more to prosecute him!
its me ma

Candler, NC

#30 Sep 19, 2012
LOOKING FORWARD wrote:
I too will be there in support of our county against these CRIMINALS!!! Alex still has his own family beleiving he does no wrong-LOL!!! Alex may have to learn to respect other people now and give up some of his arrogance, his self centeredness and his selfishness now. I wish his deceased father could see this(although Alex was adopted)- He also thought Alex was really doing good and getting ahead in life and then in turn Alex would not even help his financially distraught step-mother bury him. I do, however, feel bad for the people that he has truly let down. Come on Caldwell and Burke Counties- show up in support of the taxpayers he has ripped-off and now it will cost even more to prosecute him!
wow is all i can say! how dare u bring my grandpa into any of this! Let him rest in peace! u ppl make me sick!
jrobert

Greenville, NC

#31 Sep 20, 2012
"and I damn wouldn't plead guilty to something if I wasn't guilty."

No decent person would.
curious

Morganton, NC

#32 Sep 22, 2012
People have no idea what they would do until they are put in the similiar position. I think they need to replace all employees and board members they all had something to do with this mess or they are extremely stupid to let all this to go on for so long. Need fresh blood!!!
curious

Morganton, NC

#33 Sep 22, 2012
Copa Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Wager accepted. You challenged, so terms are my honor. I will be in the District Court Courtroom in Asheville on the 21st at 9:30 am for the first arraignment, and again on the 24th at 10:00 am and 10:30 am for the 2nd and 3rd arraignments. I will happily reiterate and expound on my opinions of Alex and Bradley at that time, in person (as you put it; "to your face").
Such big talk from such a small person.... lol
LOOKING FORWARD

New Tazewell, TN

#34 Sep 22, 2012
look guys prison time for alex!!!!! sorry me ma

reality finally caught up- i wish the cell could take alex's dear friend gary triggs too
curious

Morganton, NC

#35 Sep 22, 2012
Dang I guess people have a glass ball to tell the future.
curious2

Lenoir, NC

#36 Sep 24, 2012
looks like the brother bradley needs to say more about his brother
disgusted

United States

#37 Sep 24, 2012
So disgusted! And the fact that anyone would bring my deceased Grandfather into this is beyond me! What they did is on them don't bring the family into it.
LOOKING FORWARD

Lenoir, NC

#38 Sep 25, 2012
disgusted wrote:
So disgusted! And the fact that anyone would bring my deceased Grandfather into this is beyond me! What they did is on them don't bring the family into it.
You forget, doesn't seem like Alex cared about his family when he was REPEATEDLY committing all of these crimes. Selfish greed has finally caught up with him.
curious2

Lenoir, NC

#39 Sep 26, 2012
Let me tell you what is disgusting!!! Alex Nelson sueing his deceased father's wife(whom he loved very much) over something that is very wrong and causing her to have a near nervous breakdown! Making her go to court three times and Alex didn't even show up. I'll bet you didn't even know this- the man is just full of wrong! But looks like all of that is finally becoming well known. I wonder where Alex will find a job with three fresh felonies against him???
what ever

Greenville, SC

#40 Sep 26, 2012
You know there is not 1 person on here including myself that havent done wrong.... I am not judging him or Brad. Alex is a good man in my eyes and dont care what anyone says. His family has been good to me and i Love them all. I am standing behind him and I could care less what is said. I hope the best for him and his family. I dont agree with all the post about the family issues in the past. Anything that you people can do to make him look bad, that really looks good on you!!!
curious

Morganton, NC

#41 Sep 26, 2012
what ever wrote:
You know there is not 1 person on here including myself that havent done wrong.... I am not judging him or Brad. Alex is a good man in my eyes and dont care what anyone says. His family has been good to me and i Love them all. I am standing behind him and I could care less what is said. I hope the best for him and his family. I dont agree with all the post about the family issues in the past. Anything that you people can do to make him look bad, that really looks good on you!!!
I agree 100%......
the truth

Wellford, SC

#42 Sep 26, 2012
What is the definition of a good man? Cause I know what my moma said and it didn't sound anything like Alex Nelson. If that is a good man boy I don't want one.
what ever

Greenville, SC

#43 Sep 27, 2012
well if you are looking for a man that has never done wrong you will be looking for a long time. Cause even if they think they dont know they have done wrong and u know they have but oh they are a good person, they try to hide behind the doors and keep it hush hush. Think about what is being said. like I said before you without sin cast the first stone.. God forgives everyone not some..... And by the way its all in how someone treats you its how you see them and I see Alex as a good man. It doesnt matter how everyone else thanks....
curious

Morganton, NC

#44 Sep 28, 2012
curious2 wrote:
Let me tell you what is disgusting!!! Alex Nelson sueing his deceased father's wife(whom he loved very much) over something that is very wrong and causing her to have a near nervous breakdown! Making her go to court three times and Alex didn't even show up. I'll bet you didn't even know this- the man is just full of wrong! But looks like all of that is finally becoming well known. I wonder where Alex will find a job with three fresh felonies against him???
Hey greg hows the family?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cajah's Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hypocrite Republicans beg for money they denied... 6 hr Guest 10
Media Lies, Trump will Not Grant Amnesty to Ill... 10 hr TSF 38
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 10 hr TSF 83
slaw 12 hr Heavy 0 17
Hibriten Football 14 hr Jizer 2
Debbie Wasserman Shultz has double digit lead 17 hr Yes Liberal 26
Madison Bumgarner's Sister Deana 18 hr conrack 20

Cajah's Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance