Slain Greenlawn soldier sought Afghan...

Slain Greenlawn soldier sought Afghanistan duty

There are 22 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 25, 2008, titled Slain Greenlawn soldier sought Afghanistan duty. In it, Newsday reports that:

Spc. Anthony L. Mangano, 36, of Greenlawn, with two children in Afghanistan. When Spc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Jul 8, 2008
I went to elementary school with Tony, in fact he was my first "boyfriend" in 5th grade. He was the funniest kid I had ever met. He was outrageous and kinda the "bad boy". So, of course we were all infatuated. I remember a really good artist, too. I have wondered from time to time what ever became of him. I am so sorry to hear of his death but so glad to hear he became such a good man and soldier. My thoughts are with his family and friends...
v sirago

Hudson, NY

#27 Jul 11, 2008
We were best freinds here in New York and will be missed. Your my hero bro!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New interim principal 17 hr Concerned tax payer 2
Does anyone remember a resort called Beverly Fa... (Jul '06) Mar 15 Alibra109 115
News Central Hudson, NYSEG dry ice locations (Oct '12) Mar 4 Theresa karpenick 2
News Potential 'Woodstock 2019' Event Gets Financial... Dec '17 Billy Joe Jim Bob 30
Bobby aka Yappa Dec '17 Heartbroken 1
Fern Cliff House (Mar '07) Dec '17 HillCritter 215
Mountain lions in upstate NY (Jan '12) Dec '17 old net minder 20

Cairo Jobs

Personal Finance

Cairo Mortgages