down low brothers
QUESTIONS

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2008
I hear Cairo has a lot of brothers that are on the down low!! I was at my cousins how down their and he's gay and this guy comes in I would have never thought that he was gay he looked like a straight guy, but when he left I knew for a fact that he was broke back mountain! I was just wondering what's the name of all the other guys that are like this?
skor14me

Cairo, IL

#2 Dec 13, 2008
New Cairoite used to post this was a gay mecca! lol Just don't go open any closets at your friends house, no telling who will be hiding! lol lol lol
dontbefoolish

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 15, 2008
its not polite to out people, especially on the internet. You shouldnt even ask.
shada4_5

Norcross, GA

#4 Mar 19, 2017
Why do boys and girls, men and women say they were born gay? Why are you lying on God. The word said He created man in his own image. The God, I serve name is Jehovah he didn t make thst kind of mistake. Never ever ever. Listen up world. He s over all gods and spirits.The point I trying to make is being gay is a learned behavior. However everyone had or has a choice in life, whether they were molested as a child, raped by man or woman, went to prison and was violated, Parents was not attentive or active in their lives, meaning boys without father figure, females without mother nurtures whatever the cast maybe there is no excuse. As a human being there is counseling all over the world. Remember God is none like man never to be compared to. Please understand this God hates all sin, but two sins he hates the most is homosexuality and blaspheme against the Holy Ghost. God hates infeminate nature. World stop saying you can t judge them its not judging its call speaking God s truth. America is confused on this issue and acceptable of this demonic spirit we all will perish. I don t accept this behavior at all. Teaching my boys how to strong black men nothing else matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St louis Mon Todd 2
bull doze that dump and bye bye black trash Apr 23 Bran 7
Wagner's Hill, Mounds Illinois (Dec '12) Apr 21 Nicole 27
grocery store heritage farms coming to Cairo (Aug '16) Apr 19 overhere 11
House for rent in mound city Apr 18 lmfao 4
News ACHA resident sleeps in tent to avoid infestations (Oct '15) Apr 18 larry jany 11
The children Apr 18 You know I am right 2

Cairo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cairo Mortgages