John

United States

#4193 Apr 20, 2014
I know where Jim Town Hollow is and it is a beautiful place.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Saint Louis, MO

#4194 Apr 20, 2014
TY - very nice along the Shoal River. Good fish'n.
Jack

Poortugaal, Netherlands

#4196 Apr 21, 2014
IL has a Spending Problem

Chicago, IL

#4197 Apr 21, 2014
It is Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote them and their cronies out of your wallet.
Way too much Il. money has been put in pockets instead of toward infrastructure.
Vote incumbents out.
Chicagobunny

United States

#4198 Apr 21, 2014
IL has a Spending Problem is right on. We have had bad characters who did not nor do not know how to manage taxpayer $$$$$$$. Do not vote for an incumbent and that goes for Durbin and Shimkus as well. All friends looking out for each other to fatten their wallets. TY
mmm

Rockford, IL

#4200 Apr 23, 2014
quinn
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#4201 Apr 23, 2014
Quinn bad (incumbent) Madigan bad (lifer) Kirk (no good) had his chance, became friends with Durbin. Polyticians need term limits..
Me public

United States

#4202 Apr 24, 2014
I think they need to look for better replacements. And get rid of the ones that are running now. And make them run a McDonald's or something. Better yet the street department.
Me public

United States

#4203 Apr 24, 2014
Political Junkie wrote:
The Dem's have done enough damage to this Country and State for a generation or two!
it is all politician's that has damaged this country. Not just Dem. Or Rep. They are all crooks that are there for one reason and reason only to fatten their bank account's one side is always mad at the other when one side thinks of a better lie than the other. We are supposed to be United not divided. Grow up politicians all of you thieves.
Chicagobunny

Belleville, IL

#4204 Apr 24, 2014
Me public you are right on. The polyticians turned out to be like brothers and sisters of both parties, calling each other friends and voting to fatten their own wallets. The silent majority has been staying at home and not voting. What we need is NO MORE IMCUMBENTS. And then term limits. Yet we can straighten out this state and this country.
red wagon

Bowling Green, KY

#4205 Apr 24, 2014
Farmer
Chicagobunny

United States

#4206 Apr 24, 2014
FARMER!!!! Farmer taken all the hits in Illinois. Paying school taxes, motor fuel taxes, being taken for a buggy ride and lil' red wagon rides.
amanda

Nevada, MO

#4208 May 19, 2014
Vite
Big Hoss

Algonquin, IL

#4209 May 20, 2014
amanda wrote:
Vite
Heh?
Both Parties Responsible

Chicago, IL

#4210 May 21, 2014
IL has a Spending Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Way too much Il. money has been put in pockets instead of toward infrastructure.
Vote incumbents out.
Elected officials and cronies are equally responsible for Illinois current condition.
They have filled their own pockets and failed everyone.
Vote all incumbents out.
Be kuel

United States

#4211 May 21, 2014
Both Parties Responsible - you are right on. November will be upon us, so we all need to get the word out, and DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INCUMBENT. Both parties are friends in a pod, looking out for themselves and not the people. It is WE THE PEOPLE who seek polyticians who protect the tax paying public.
DogSauce

Gillespie, IL

#4212 May 22, 2014
I love how the Repubs call the Dems liberals and corrupt, when George Ryan did away with the death penalty in Il, and was sent to prison for corruption.
Be kuel

United States

#4213 May 22, 2014
Right on Dog. The voters voted in good faith and what do we have. Ryan in prison, Blagojevich in prison, before that Walker and Kern served time. Give us what we the hard working taxpayers deserve. Honest, clean government for WE THE PEOPLE.
Reggie

Wilmington, IL

#4214 May 23, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
lol - called bi-sonics, ya dumb ol' citee missies informed putty tat. DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INCUMBENT. Simple..
Incumbents.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Murphysboro, IL

#4215 May 24, 2014
Reggie, I have been to Wilmington, Il and they are not fairing any better than us folks down here in jimtown. Don't tell me you will vote for Quinn, White, Durbin, Kirk, Shimkus, Carter, and more of them polyticians who are one happy family? They are all family Reggie..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff dept layoffs Thu Not funny 11
lost and found Wed looking 1
who are the thieves in Cairo Wed Truth time 27
Faucetsuperdeal Bathroom Faucets deliver qucikly Tue Bradoa 1
Shower Faucets Good quality for a reasonable price Tue Bradoa 1
information for book (May '10) May 15 stupid 300
Brass Square Modern LED Rainfall Shower Head May 12 Wzziso 1
More from around the web

Cairo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE