Carlos Bingham
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
INQUIRING MINDS

Bedminster, NJ

#1 Oct 12, 2009
Did he get fired...arrested 4 stealing the drugs from the interstate drug bust?
duh

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2009
I heard he was fired because he took evidence out of the room at cpd and tried to plant it on someone
Fam

Bedminster, NJ

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Its sad that his own Uncle had 2 fire him.
epa

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2009
big question is will they prosecute him
INQUIRING MINDS

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2009
they probably won't. You know the Browns make up most of Cairo's population They're scattered everywhere. Especially Elmwood. No one else can get in because of them.
Chris

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Farris will not prosecute him,Farris is for Tim Brown for sheriff.

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2009
IM SURE JEFF FARRIS IS FOR TIM BROWN. AT LEAST IF HE WAS SHERIFF HE WOULDNT HAVE TO WORK SO HARD TO SHUFFLE CASES GET RID OF CASES. HALF OF HIS PROSECUTION LOAD IS BROWNS.

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Oct 14, 2009
carlos be done gave u a hysterectomy with those teeth! I am tired of seeing those ugly ass Browns.
epa

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2009
this daily crisis is over
Browns again

Broken Bow, NE

#11 Oct 14, 2009
More news about the Browns in Cairo. Lil Danny Brown Jr (school board president's son)was arrested by Illinois State Police for aggravated assault of security guard at Shawnee Community College.

No news is reporting Carlos' corruption, but all 3 channels is all over Danny.
Sancho Panza

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2009
That is what happens when you take your crime out of town. You lose home court advantage. Channel 12 says he beat up the security guard and stole CANDY! Senseless crime spree with Halloween right around the corner!!! Guess that is what happens when you suffer from an addiction.
rotflmao

Savannah, GA

#13 Oct 14, 2009
Sancho Panza wrote:
That is what happens when you take your crime out of town. You lose home court advantage. Channel 12 says he beat up the security guard and stole CANDY! Senseless crime spree with Halloween right around the corner!!! Guess that is what happens when you suffer from an addiction.
True!!! Karma is that bitch that went in half with his mama that made him...Danny went all these years messing up other peoples lives that it's coming back on his kids. Sucks to be him right now. Candy out of all things...I guess that is a crime a Brown would commit
Loxley

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2009
rotflmao wrote:
<quoted text>
True!!! Karma is that bitch that went in half with his mama that made him...Danny went all these years messing up other peoples lives that it's coming back on his kids. Sucks to be him right now. Candy out of all things...I guess that is a crime a Brown would commit
Why would you make a statement like that? Not all members of a family are alike.

It's a shame this young man has brought this notoriety and pain to his relatives.
Champaign, IL

#16 Oct 14, 2009
rotflmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you've got Karma coming your way as well. Sitting behind a computer talking shit about people all day has to warrant some sort of karmic reaction. Maybe then you will get out and be productive. This forum has just made it to easy to start shit without having to take responsibility. Do something positive with this message board...and get a life!
roflmao

Savannah, GA

#17 Oct 14, 2009
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you've got Karma coming your way as well. Sitting behind a computer talking shit about people all day has to warrant some sort of karmic reaction. Maybe then you will get out and be productive. This forum has just made it to easy to start shit without having to take responsibility. Do something positive with this message board...and get a life!
You are absolutely correct...I said while sitting here at work not being productive...the positive is being done. One less brown on the police force and maybe he'll be replaced with a more competent educated officer whose know that his badge is not to be used to screw every underage girl that walks the street
Browns again

Broken Bow, NE

#18 Oct 14, 2009
Please leave my family alone! We are all human, and we ALL make mistakes. The Bible states - "Those without sin, cast the first stone." We should pray for one another and lift them up before God, not crucify them. Who are you to judge? None of us are without sin.

True they've made a huge mistake and broke the law, but let them be tried in court not on the internet. No one is perfect - are you? Think about it.

I had to say something - just wasn't right how you are talking about people that some of you don't even truly know. And if you do know them and are talking about them - shame on you!

We should all pray.

Since: Oct 09

Savannah, GA

#19 Oct 14, 2009
It's funny when the shoe was on the other foot and it was your family out doing everything you just mentioned and more It was okay. Now y'all are going through some stuff and now you want to pray. I'm not saying that I won't pray that Daniel can get a second chance and correct his wrong doing but Carlos needs to get whatever is coming to him and more...Carlos ain't the only on Diane, Butchie(In-law) Yank, Bill and even Tim with his slick self(he ain't that bad) you know buying votes for elections and wondering why Cairo is in the shape its in now. I said my peace and I'll will continue to pray like I always have...

Cairo, IL

#20 Oct 15, 2009
Say the 2,000.00 reward is what got him especially since his face is quite clear on the tape.

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp...

ISP releases surveillance photos of suspects in campus attack
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 11:11 AM CDT
Updated: Oct 14, 2009 5:39 PM CDT
Featured Videos
$2000 reward for campus security attack suspects
Surveillance photos released of three campus assault suspects
Police Investigate attack at Shawnee Community College
Photo source ISP
Photo source ISP
Photo source ISPRelated Links
Police arrest man after security guard attack
Community College Guard AttackedHeartland News More>>No raise in social security checks next yearThursday last day to file 2008 tax returns under deadline extensionBloomfield teen yodels for the starsLimbaugh: rejection a "smear campaign" meant to "destroy conservatism"Union Pacific Railroad urges drivers to stop at crossingsMan arrested with gun at VA hospitalFEMA grants more than $37 to Missouri for ice storm repairsSecond suspect arrested in Sikeston shootingShawneetown man faces federal charges after police find gun in car at Marion VAWestern KY man's death ruled homicide after autopsyBy Christy Hendricks - email

ULLIN, IL (KFVS)- The Illinois State Police has released surveillance photos of three men suspected of assaulting a security guard at Shawnee Community College just after midnight Saturday.

Video surveillance from late Friday night shows three men peeking in and out of the door of the men's restroom near the college security office. When the security guard return to the office, he was attacked from behind. He fought off the first attacker, but until the two others joined in the assault. The suspects escaped before other authorities arrived.

Video from earlier in the week show the attackers on campus entering and leaving the writing lab even though they do no appear to be students, according to the school.

The guard has been treated and released from the hospital.

Shawnee Community College President Dr. Larry Peterson and the Southern Illinois Security Consultants is each giving $1,000 for information leading to an arrest in this case.

Anyone who can help police identify any of the men seen in the photos is asked call his/her local police deparment.

2009 KFVS. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Cairo, IL

#21 Oct 15, 2009
http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp...

Police arrest man after security guard attack
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 5:37 PM CDT
Updated: Oct 14, 2009 5:46 PM CDT
Featured Videos
$2000 reward for campus security attack suspectsRelated Links
ISP releases surveillance photos of suspects in campus attackHeartland News More>>No raise in social security checks next yearThursday last day to file 2008 tax returns under deadline extensionBloomfield teen yodels for the starsLimbaugh: rejection a "smear campaign" meant to "destroy conservatism"Union Pacific Railroad urges drivers to stop at crossingsMan arrested with gun at VA hospitalFEMA grants more than $37 to Missouri for ice storm repairsSecond suspect arrested in Sikeston shootingShawneetown man faces federal charges after police find gun in car at Marion VAWestern KY man's death ruled homicide after autopsyBy Christy Hendricks - email

ULLIN, IL (KFVS)- The Illinois State Police arrested a man after an attack on a security guard at Shawnee Community College.

Daniel J. Brown, Jr., 19, of Mounds, Illinois faces an aggravated battery charge. Additional charges could be coming, according to Illinois State Police.

Police also interviewed a 15-year-old and 16-year-old male and released them to their parents.

Video surveillance from late Friday night shows three men peeking in and out of the door of the men's restroom near the college security office. When the security guard return to the office, he was attacked from behind. He fought off the first attacker, but until the two others joined in the assault. The suspects escaped before other authorities arrived.

Cairo, IL

#22 Oct 15, 2009
http://www.thesouthern.com/news/local/article...

One arrested in attack on SCC guard
BY MARK FITTON AND TOM BARKER, THE SOUTHERN | Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:45 pm

ULLIN - State police have arrested Daniel J. Brown Jr., 19, of Mounds in connection with the early Saturday attack on a security guard at Shawnee Community College.

Brown has been charged with aggravated battery. Additional charges may be forthcoming, Trooper Bridge Rice said in a news release issued Wednesday afternoon.

Rice, of Illinois State Police District 22, also said two males, ages 15 and 16, were interviewed and released to their parents.

Video surveillance showed three males assaulting the security guard just after midnight Saturday.

College President Larry Peterson credited teamwork for speedy progress on the case.

"Good things happen when people work together toward a common goal," Peterson said. "In this case, it took hours of teamwork among our college employees, the Illinois State Police and local media to identify those alleged to be involved in this terrible assault."

Peterson noted the college called a news conference at 10 a.m. Wednesday and announced a $2,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of those involved.

Just minutes after the news conference, Peterson said, individuals began coming forward with valuable information.

The award money was put forth by Peterson and by Southern Illinois Security Consultants Inc. owner Dan Graff, for whom the guard worked.

"I feel assaulted by this," Peterson said at the Wednesday morning news conference. "Our students and staff deserve the best environment possible and when something like this happens, I just take it personally."

An assault of this kind has not occurred at Shawnee Community College in recent memory, so it came as quite a shock to the college's faculty and staff. Peterson made it clear the college would not allow such actions in the future, saying security has been doubled, particularly at night.

"I want to do everything we can to bring this matter to closure and put this thing behind us," he said.

Graff said the guard, whose name has not been released, is recovering at home. Graff said the employee was anxious to return to work but would have to wait for a doctor's clearance.

Officials did not describe the nature of the injuries the guard sustained.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cairo white girls 15 hr Okkk 13
Hey Cairo 18 hr Okkkll 17
new pizza business ? 22 hr madisynstl 10
Is Cairo Safe For A Retirement Couple ? (Apr '16) Fri Kwach 50
flash flood advisory Fri Kwach 8
News Pawar picks Cairo mayor as running mate Fri Kwach 6
goodbye cairo ... i wont be back Fri Kwach 8

Cairo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance