Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45583 Nov 27, 2013
justme wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H istory_of_same-sex_unions
Amongst the Romans, there were instances of same-sex marriages being performed, as evidenced by emperors Nero and Elagabalus,who both supposedly married men, and by its outlaw in 342 AD in the Theodosian Code, but the exact intent of the law and its relation to social practice is unclear, as only a few examples of same-sex marriage in that culture exist.
So gay marriage wasn't something prohibited until the Theodosian code of 342.
Yes, Nero declared himself married twice. No law legalized any such union, and his peers mocked him for it...

Ask yourself this question. Why, in ALL of human history, apart from ANY religion or culture, homosexual marriage has never been accepted in a single culture from start to finish?

Even though there are extremely rare and brief glimpses, it has never established itself and spread. Can't make a bigoted blame on the Catholic Church, can you?

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45584 Nov 27, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes down to it he has some deeply repressed homosexual feelings and they cause such a mess inside his head that he has to come here and act like this to cope.
Ah, the gay logic; If it's not hate, it's a hateful repressed gay.

Kind of gives gays a bad rap, don't you think...

By the way, do you know why I am a monster mutation? It just might be worse than your accusation...

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#45585 Nov 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, do you know why I am a monster mutation? It just might be worse than your accusation...
Smile.
If I had found out I was pregnant with a chimera monster, I would have aborted.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
:)

Panorama City, CA

#45586 Nov 27, 2013
Wow, over 39K posts in this forum, and not one rational argument against gay marriage. That's because there isn't a rational argument against gay marriage.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45587 Nov 27, 2013
CDC wrote:
That's an adorable little opinion of yours, but it in no way is going to stop FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
<quoted text>
ButtFlower...You have no freedom, You Are Repressed...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45588 Nov 27, 2013
justnotyou wrote:
<quoted text>
i suffer from deeply repressed asexual feelings.
i hate the fact that i keep waking up in bed with strangers.
Pity..
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45589 Nov 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Gay Logic is it? Now that's funny, since you're the pr*ck that's doing the repressing..Monster mutation, eh? Actually the word abomination comes to mind..POS.

Location hidden

#45590 Nov 28, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Wow, over 39K posts in this forum, and not one rational argument against gay marriage. That's because there isn't a rational argument against gay marriage.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45591 Nov 28, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Logic is it? Now that's funny, since you're the pr*ck that's doing the repressing..Monster mutation, eh? Actually the word abomination comes to mind..POS.
Fact is, you are a pervert pedophile who is trolling.

Crawl back in the hole you came out of.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45592 Nov 28, 2013
In all honesty, those pieces of paper need a disclaimer;

"Impotent duplicate gendered halves of marriage."

That would be the honest and fair way so you don't dilute real marriage so devastatingly!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
justnotyou

Racine, WI

#45593 Nov 28, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting that inside your head you thought that was clever and funny. It all got lost between your head and the keyboard though. What you said made very little sense.
and yet you responded when no one else did.
it must have gotten to you.
you are such a tool. And now i'm in your head rent free.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bend me over

Joliet, IL

#45594 Nov 28, 2013
justnotyou wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet you responded when no one else did.
it must have gotten to you.
you are such a tool. And now i'm in your head rent free.
whats next. Same sex partners will get free aid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
justnotyou

Racine, WI

#45597 Nov 28, 2013
Bend me over wrote:
<quoted text>whats next. Same sex partners will get free aid.
ROTFL
that is not at all what i was writing about.
you just couldn't resist jumping in on something you know zip about
i guess i live in your head rent free too.
next time go back and read what the conversation was about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
justnotyou

Racine, WI

#45598 Nov 28, 2013
Toby Tyler wrote:
You meant to say FREE AIDS?
don't bother that poster knows nothing he just wants to join in.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45600 Nov 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, you are a pervert pedophile who is trolling.
Crawl back in the hole you came out of.
Wrong again Princess...Not a pedophile, I like real men, I'm not trolling, I'm speaking out against you and your little bigoted quest. But if you want facts, here's one - You are a self absorbed hypocritical, bigoted piece of sh+t, that's been trolling on here for years, spreading bigotry, misinformation and hate. You're an arrogant freak that should have been removed years ago for hate speech - Now that's a FACT!
Tooth

Chicago, IL

#45603 Nov 28, 2013
Just to reiterate, marriage has nothing to do with pro-creation.
justnotyou

Racine, WI

#45607 Nov 28, 2013
Tooth wrote:
Just to reiterate, marriage has nothing to do with pro-creation.
don't suggest cloning or KiMare will want one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
justnotyou

Racine, WI

#45608 Nov 28, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Don't give yourself to much credit there little tike.
i'm still living rent free in your head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Los Angeles, CA

#45609 Nov 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
No, it's not. At it's most basic essence, it's a legal agreement involving property exchange. People can mate and/or restrain themselves just fine without it.
KiMare wrote:
ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
You don't have to be able to mate in order to marry, monster. The ability to reproduce hasn't every been part of the definition of marriage.
KiMare wrote:
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
By your own definition, you can't marry, as you are neither man nor woman. Or are you both? In either case, by your own definition, you can't marry.
:)

Los Angeles, CA

#45610 Nov 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In all honesty, those pieces of paper need a disclaimer;
"Impotent duplicate gendered halves of marriage."
That would be the honest and fair way so you don't dilute real marriage so devastatingly!
In your "marriage" one gender is duplicated. Guess you are diluting real marriages, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black girls for white men Fri Fine as wine 3
Arab guy (Mar '16) Fri Mocha 4
cairo citizen paper Dec 13 watching 1
Cairo's Possible Salvation ? Dec 12 Gfx 13
Meridian (Oct '09) Dec 11 Mike Oxlong 8
Housing authority (Jul '15) Dec 11 watching 34
Businesses in Cairo (Nov '09) Dec 10 Olmanriver 68

Cairo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance