of 3
Next Last
Tippy too

Westchester, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2010
is it true

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2010
Depends on what your definition of "it" is.
hhmmm

Cairo, IL

#3 Jul 27, 2010
I have heard talk about him being in some trouble...please enlighten us!
guest 2

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2010
I heard he trying to use he police power 2 get some you know what.
Pigeon Rooster

United States

#5 Jul 30, 2010
Busted, a cop no more.
From what I hear

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Heard he was caught with a minor...
huh

Mounds, IL

#7 Aug 3, 2010
If any of this is true, then why isn't it on the news and in the papers like the deputy that was busted with a minor in Saline county? Do you protect all your perverts around there? Police officers are public servants, paid and insured by your tax dollars.(Where is the rage from your teabaggers?) Contact KFVS, WSIL, your local newspaper. Tell them what you know and ask them to investigate. If one of your public servants that is paid to serve and protect you is a pervert targeting your children, one would assume the public would be outraged. Yet the biggest rise out of your community is gossiping about it on a lame chatboard? Then you should know this leaves everyone reading this that don't live in your community to assume ALL of you are perverts.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 3, 2010
No minors were involved, everyone was of a consenting age.
Tisk TIsk

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2010
it is probably not public information being that it could be detrimental to the state investigation which is pending on him. i thought he was a decent guy but now that i know the truth i am glad to hear he has been fired and is being punished to the fullest authority. f*ck you terry anyone who would use their police authority to corner a young girl into having sex with you should be locked away for good. you might as well have raped that girl, you just didnt have the knife. and apparently this is not the first time he has done this? i heard his father paid off a young girl when he first started his police career.

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2010
But nothing ever comes of all those state investigations. Is McGinnis still being investigated by the state? Are the fires still being investigated by the state? What about the last cop being investigated for planting and/or stealing evidence? What about the murders being investigated by the state?
Tippy too

Westchester, IL

#11 Aug 5, 2010
I heard it was true from a former Pulaski co deputy who is associated with Alexander co law enforcement.
Cairo Man

Ashburn, VA

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Alexander County law enforcement?...what the hell is that?
transformer

Gulf Shores, AL

#13 Aug 8, 2010
what about the rumor jerry bennett was put on adminstrative leave. heard this same time i heard about terry crowe.
no 1 loafer

United States

#14 Aug 8, 2010
Pigeon Rooster2 wrote:
No minors were involved, everyone was of a consenting age.
Is there anyone out there that believes the local newspaper will research and report on it? No way, it does not report bad news about local events.
Jerry Bennett

United States

#15 Aug 8, 2010
I m not on ANY kind of leave.....except, leave me out of your rumors,thank you

Location hidden

#16 Aug 9, 2010
Jerry Bennett is still working, not put on leave. No other cops in Alexander County except Crowe are being disciplined. Iím surprised more has not been made about this incident. Very interesting.
Wondering

United States

#17 Aug 16, 2010
Anymore news on this yet?
hhhmmm

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2010
i wish the news would make this public. i wish the state police would make a statement on it. it just blows my mind that nobody is talking about this. a police officer took advantage of his authority i think thats a big f*cking deal. just imagine what he has done in the past and got away with that we dont even know about.
duh

Cairo, IL

#19 Aug 18, 2010
Where was the county yesterday when a car burnt up on the highway by the Cape bridge?

Location hidden

#20 Aug 18, 2010
duh wrote:
Where was the county yesterday when a car burnt up on the highway by the Cape bridge?
Depends on what time it happened? If before 4pm they were all sitting in the Court House watching each other. If after 4 pm then there is only 1 deputy on at a time so we have to wait our turn. And if he is busy doing what the day shift doesn't want to do we wait. Hope no one was hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is William McMillian and Cleora Bradford 34 min newyork 1
Is Cairo Safe For A Retirement Couple ? (Apr '16) 5 hr Chunky Dunky 51
Where Were the Cairo Officials? 5 hr Oh yeah 4
new pizza business ? Mon Yep 13
Fake Cairo BBQ Sauce (May '13) Sun Cairo Girl 12
cairo white girls Aug 19 Okkk 13
Hey Cairo Aug 19 Okkkll 17

Cairo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance