First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kont G jr

Casa Grande, AZ

#1 Nov 15, 2009
Look here mane gully do ya thang mane the club jumpin mane to everybody else cairo too small to be hatin. To much dun been said about me but that just build prestige to one self im mean the people doing all this hatin gone be the mine one going to the police once you put a choppa in they face actin like hoes now n days you can say what they want bout me im working on my bacholer's degree fa business papers to prove it the streets aint the same ppl studynin tellin do sumthan postive so we can build da ro back up. go to tha city talking dis bullshit bet you come up missin if you got sumthang too say bout me say ya name fuck all this hidin behind the internet keep it real wit ya self thats when yo no whats real babby TUCKER ALL DAY FREE BC AND LUKE

Cairo, IL

#2 Nov 16, 2009
I do hope you are taking some English classes on your quest to getting a Bachelor's degree because if you speak as poorly as you write you wont be hired.
Kont G jr

Casa Grande, AZ

#3 Nov 16, 2009
that's slang. again haters like yourself are my motivators. get a life.
dumplings

Martin, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2009
There we go again. I think Cairo just needs to have all there children stay at home maybe they wouldn't loose so much money to there worthless teachers. He is probably living off the goverment why get a job. He is probably like all the other thugs in Cairo.
dumplings

Martin, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2009
MOTIVATERS! Wow it looks like you are being motivated Kont. G. JR. What a name also Kont. Do you mean Can't?
In Reply

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2009
dumplings wrote:
There we go again. I think Cairo just needs to have all there children stay at home maybe they wouldn't loose so much money to there worthless teachers. He is probably living off the goverment why get a job. He is probably like all the other thugs in Cairo.
A *real* scholar?

there--their
loose--lose
goverment--government

and the punctuation? LOL Almost as bad as mine.
Snitches Git Stitches

Bedminster, NJ

#8 Nov 16, 2009
Ya'll are some very ignorant people on this site. His nickname is just as it's spelled, coming from his deceased father. So talk what you know before tryn 2 be funny. Have a good day losers. P.S. My Haters are also my MOTIVATORS.
Kont G jr

Casa Grande, AZ

#9 Nov 16, 2009
Thanks fa telling them they dont know keep em guessin
what a shame

Cairo, IL

#10 Nov 16, 2009
Well, i knew his dad...Kenneth Tucker, and I don't think he would be very proud of him!
U already kno

Buncombe, IL

#11 Nov 16, 2009
Kont G jr wrote:
Thanks fa telling them they dont know keep em guessin
wats crackin cuz
U already kno

Buncombe, IL

#12 Nov 16, 2009
what a shame wrote:
Well, i knew his dad...Kenneth Tucker, and I don't think he would be very proud of him!
Bytch i would'nt be proud if i was u neither!!!!! LOL
Kont G jr

Casa Grande, AZ

#13 Nov 16, 2009
Damn why all da hatin lol my daddy resting peace dawg thats my angel ya heard thats to farr hope GOD in ya prayers Bitchh
Kont G jr

Casa Grande, AZ

#14 Nov 16, 2009
U already kno wrote:
<quoted text>
wats crackin cuz
wat cuz wat it do
Dumplings

Martin, TN

#15 Nov 16, 2009
Well Kont if you are named after your dad don't you think your dad would want you to be the best and not just a thug in a low life. Come on get a life!
For Dumplings

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2009
Dumplings wrote:
Well Kont if you are named after your dad don't you think your dad would want you to be the best and not just a thug in a low life. Come on get a life!
A young couple moves into a new neighborhood.
The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young
woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside.
"That laundry is not very clean", she said.
"She doesn't know how to wash correctly.
Perhaps she needs better laundry soap"

Her husband looked on, but remained silent.

Every time her neighbor would hang her wash to dry, the
young woman would make the same comments.

About one month later, the woman was surprised to see a
nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband:

"Look, she has learned how to wash correctly.
I wonder who taught her this?"

The husband said, "I got up early this morning and
cleaned our windows."

And so it is with life. What we see when watching others
depends on the purity of the window through which we look.
Dumplings

Martin, TN

#18 Nov 16, 2009
Hey, I am a very clean but not a wealthy woman by all means. If I were over your town I would take care of your property owners it doesn't take much to clean up. The police need to have help in your community. My grandfather goes with me through
Cairo everyweek in my car and he said he used to go to Cairo when he was younger about 60 years ago to shop but he said he couldn't believe the mess it was now. He wouldn't attempt to get out at all now and he could take care of any situation he is loaded and doesn't mind hurting anyone that wants to hurt him.
Dumplings

Martin, TN

#19 Nov 16, 2009
What a shame, Jr. doesn't have respect for anyone does he? He is crying so deep inside. He feels he has nothing that is why he wants to draw attention and do the bad he does.
Kont G jr

Casa Grande, AZ

#20 Nov 17, 2009
Dumplings wrote:
wow! get a life?? Funny you should say that because it seems to me that you don't have one. On this website trying to throw salt on people that you know nothing about.
Kont G jr

Casa Grande, AZ

#21 Nov 17, 2009
Dumplings wrote:
What a shame, Jr. doesn't have respect for anyone does he? He is crying so deep inside. He feels he has nothing that is why he wants to draw attention and do the bad he does.
Opinions are like a**holes and everybody has one. You are just one that happens to be big. You don't know anything about me. You are just assuming trying to make an a** out of me but it is only make you look bad. HOW MATURE. I'm going to pray for you.
Kont G jr

Casa Grande, AZ

#22 Nov 17, 2009
dumplings wrote:
Number one Dumplings, I don't live in Cairo. Thank you very much!!! Two, no, I am not living off of the goverment. I pay taxes just like everyone else. NEXT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meridian (Oct '09) Mon Mike Oxlong 8
Cairo's Possible Salvation ? Mon Just the facts 12
Housing authority (Jul '15) Mon watching 34
Businesses in Cairo (Nov '09) Sun Olmanriver 68
Fire bugs? Dec 9 TigerCat1957 1
Good bbq Dec 7 Guest 1
Haunted houses in Cairo (Sep '10) Nov 26 Myra Griffith 34

Cairo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance