Matter of time

Mission, KS

#1 Dec 25, 2012
I am sure the mayor and consummate street commissioner are going over there plans to keep the streets clear
Ho Ho Ho

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Ho Ho Ho

Cairo, IL

#3 Dec 26, 2012
For those of you who have nothing else to do but sit at home and complain really need to get a life
Matter of time

Des Arc, AR

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Maybe instead of using the equipment for side paying jobs they could the people that pay the salaries first, yeah I know crazy thought
oh no

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Just maybe the Republicans are freezeing, oh no.
Concerned Citizen

Overland Park, KS

#6 Dec 26, 2012
I remember 10-15 years ago the city street dept. would be out at the first sight of snow to make sure our streets were clear. You could get down our side streets and to the main highway without gettng stuck at te stop sign because they made sure it was clean. Maybe as taxpayers they were sitting at the garage drinking coffee.

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Dec 26, 2012
wth wrote:
For those of you who have nothing else to do but sit at home and complain really need to get a life
Yes you should get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexander housing 11 hr guest 4
News 21-year-old paid speeding ticket resurfaces as ... Nov 23 west 9
Who are the Mounds cops? (Apr '11) Nov 23 Mark 41
Do White Men LIke "Thick" Black women? (May '11) Nov 21 BlackBerry 57 74
Faucetsmall waterfall shower faucets supplier Nov 15 Wzziso 1 cheap mixer Kitchen Faucets Nov 15 Wzziso 1
What happened in Mounds last night? Nov 15 On the side 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cairo Mortgages