dollar general
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jane doe

Carterville, IL

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Linda harris i think i will just write tracy a letter and have people just sign it and then we will see what happens then. How i follow ppl around in ur store for no reason .i bet i can put some thing in it that will make her head spin. Lmao
Guilty

Jackson, MO

#2 Feb 22, 2013
You rally need to leave her alone. If you are not doin anything wrong then let her follow u. Lol
well

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2013
If her emplyoyees arn't complaining then there's nothing you can do. But it she's really treating them like dirt then they'll get tired of it sooner or later and she'll be turned in. But if you don't work their....well.....
frmrDGmplye

San Jose, CA

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Uh doesn't matter at DG if the manager is in the wrong, in Tracy's eye's they're always tight
kno it also

Mounds, IL

#5 Mar 15, 2013
i know linda harris,she dogs her employees, they can do nothing right,she picks them to shreds, if linda johnson, linda kurtz, or that sam girl knew how she has talked about them behind their backs they would all sue, i know this i have heard her would be glad to tell all
so wrong

Mounds, IL

#6 Mar 15, 2013
i know--talking about your workers so trifeling-she wrong for that-those without them that store wouldnt look like it does, yeah thats right it is not cuz the manager--itscz the workers---
worked with her

Mounds, IL

#7 Mar 15, 2013
ask linda harris why she quit caseys----
jane doe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Oh yeah i heard she it was cause she was taking stuff and not paying for it. What a manager. A piss poor one. And why she is still there is cause she kissing tracys ass. Lol
jane doe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Hey linda how you like me now ? Lmao cause i know this just eats your ass up. Cause we can put what we want on here and you cant do anything abt it. Nothing . Cause trust me i can back up everything i have put on here. Cause plenty of people who goes out there has heard your big mouth taking shit .
Frustrated

Mounds, IL

#10 Apr 8, 2013
U right, that Linda Harris be talking about her workers to folks, I no I was out there a couple weeks ago, and one of her cashiers, the new one kinda short wth red/brown hair was telling me how she said al them others are lazy, and how she gonna get em, just gets old, I am so tired of the drama, dats why I been shopping in Mounds, less hassle
jane doe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Damn linda what kind of young workers you got out there working for you. I was in there the other day and the blone and red headed one.was talking shit abt everybody. Even you. how u and her.set.in the office and talk abt everybody. Then when ur not there she talks abt ur fat ass. Im glad I dont have all that drama where I work. It must.suck to be u ....
jane doe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Yeah alot of two face ppl out there when they dont have a job then they will be cryin like babies. And the only oned they can blame is themselves . Cause karma is gonna get them. Im gonna lmao when it.does.......
jane doe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Oh yeah linda did u miss me. I have not been on in awhile. Been to busy.to piss u off . But hey gf im back.......
TEAR DOWN THAT FLOODWALL

Jackson, MO

#14 May 5, 2013
Don't bitch, it's the Macy's of Cairo.
just somebody else

Mount Vernon, MO

#15 May 6, 2013
WHAT!!!
lucy lou

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 May 7, 2013
Excuse me this is america and i will fuse if i want to freedom of speech. If u dont like it dont read it. And i got ppl telling me that they have a recording of linda harris talking abt. Tracy and some more of her workers. She is just too two faced to work for. And then has her followers to lie as well. Well if u think for one min. That shes gonna help u when push comes to shove,. Lol ur so wrong. Cause behind ur backs she is talking abt you too.
jane doe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 May 7, 2013
Rite she done let that shit go to her head. And this is my freedom to fuse if i want to. If u dont like it u can kiss it.
Moosedick

United States

#18 May 7, 2013
Ul rue the day u EVER screwed with Linda Harris......
What

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 May 7, 2013
Moosedick wrote:
Ul rue the day u EVER screwed with Linda Harris......
What I talkin about
TEAR DOWN THAT FLOODWALL

Jackson, MO

#20 May 7, 2013
I'd be more concerned with gays wanting to retire in Cairo. There's already enough trash and garbage without having a peanut butter packing mess on your hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street Preacher is back and (Sep '09) Fri ONLY 47
Who pastor is sleeping wit who? (Nov '10) Fri holmes 10
How is the new grocery doing Mar 22 overhere 5
Upcoming Mayoral Election - Mound City Mar 19 Frederick - Mound... 17
down low brothers (Dec '08) Mar 19 shada4_5 4
News Gov. Quinn signs bill creating Alexander-Cairo ... (Jul '10) Mar 18 overhere 30
that curt guy (Apr '16) Mar 15 2 cool 3

Cairo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cairo Mortgages