Do White Men LIke "Thick" Black women?

Do White Men LIke "Thick" Black women?

Posted in the Cairo Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FioraNu

Newport, NC

#1 May 11, 2011
Im not overweight, but i'm shaped kind of like the women here

http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...

I like all types of men, but I only get love from the black men. Do non-black men appreciate a black woman with thickness, or must she be skinny thin?
Slim Pickens

Waynesville, MO

#2 May 12, 2011
I appreciate any female that's soft spoken, understanding, positive, honest, and sincere. Those hung up on all the external issues usually never make it short or long term. While physical attraction is important, the emotional connection is the bonding agent that trumps all the external physical and social barriers.
White Boi

United States

#3 May 12, 2011
Some black women think they are too gud fo a white guy. Sum do got sum bad bodys I mean words can't descibe. What does a black woman look for in a guy? I luv the thickness its presented very nicely.
OLDSCHOOL71

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 19, 2011
Look not for Beauty or the Purest of skin,
But for loyal heart that lurks within,
For beauty made fade and skin may grow old,
But a loyal heart will never grow cold!
MeMe

Cairo, IL

#5 May 20, 2011
OLDSCHOOL71 wrote:
Look not for Beauty or the Purest of skin,
But for loyal heart that lurks within,
For beauty made fade and skin may grow old,
But a loyal heart will never grow cold!
When a man fine that loyal woman they miss treat them. I always seem to draw people who not into women that try to care for them. I was loyal to a man and he told me I wasn't good enough! I know I'm a loyal person and would stand by a man, when he's in the right, to the end! YOU HAVE TO REALLY MISTREAT ME REALLY BAD IN ORDER FOR ME TO LET ONE GO! I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND HIM YET!
philly phil

Bear, DE

#6 Dec 16, 2011
i'm a white man and i LOVE thick black women! I will say that I think a lot of white men are intimidated by a beautiful, thick, ebony woman and for those men: ya don't know what you're missing! a lot of my friends have always given me positive feedback and say they find the women i've dated very attractive, but they seem dumbfounded as to how a white man could get a curvy black woman lol. i have to remind them that people are people, and every woman, regardless of ethnicity, wants the same things from a man. don't feel discouraged and don't be afraid to initiate contact, we're really friendly!

And remember: attractive people come in all skin tones and shapes, and what makes someone attractive is an inner love of self.
inthano1

San Francisco, CA

#8 Dec 17, 2011
i like mine from 120,to 150lbs.any more than that,it to much for me.
Cairo Sucks

Jackson, MO

#9 Dec 17, 2011
the average american adult woman now weighs in at 160. these pigs have no self respect and think they're SDS "shit don't stick". heafty, thick, is only a nice way to say "you're a fat ass pig". do you wanna pay the grocery tab for these slobs. these porkers get their lovin from food.
guest

Perryville, MO

#10 Dec 23, 2011
Some of you fine black ladies need to invite us white guys down there for some of that good bar-b-que
Anonymous

United States

#11 Dec 24, 2011
I'm glad there r some good God fearin men left in this world, cause its a shame the way some of u all talk. U don't know these women. God goes by the size of the heart not the pant size. May God have mercy on u ignorant people.
philly phil

Bear, DE

#12 Dec 26, 2011
lots of funny things to reply to: Thick is not the same as fat. And please don't say hygiene in reference to weight because they aren't the same thing. If you don't like people who are ghetto that's fine, but don't confuse ghetto with being black or big. There's plenty of skinny white trash out there who is just as ghetto as anyone you're thinking of. Lastly, by stating "Most white men like a thin woman with a fat a$$ for bouncing (think J-Lo a$$). Many (NOT ALL so don't start it!)", you have proved that there are white men who don't want a string been. Maybe you just aren't man enough for a woman with a little more. Who is anyone to say what an entire group of people do and do not like? For the record, I didn't start it, YOU did. Clearly there are some ignorant people on this blog and that's fine, I welcome all perspectives with an open mind; whatever turns you on is what you need to pursue. But do NOT roll up on a conversation and think you know everything about everyone, particularly when stating things like "thin is in for now". Are you afraid to love someone who isn't a size 2 because your friend will make fun of you?? That isn't a friend. And a waste size won't be there in your life to help you through the hard times. Wake up people, love is love and that's all it's ever gonna be.
ray

Chanhassen, MN

#13 Dec 26, 2011
philly phil wrote:
lots of funny things to reply to: Thick is not the same as fat. And please don't say hygiene in reference to weight because they aren't the same thing. If you don't like people who are ghetto that's fine, but don't confuse ghetto with being black or big. There's plenty of skinny white trash out there who is just as ghetto as anyone you're thinking of. Lastly, by stating "Most white men like a thin woman with a fat a$$ for bouncing (think J-Lo a$$). Many (NOT ALL so don't start it!)", you have proved that there are white men who don't want a string been. Maybe you just aren't man enough for a woman with a little more. Who is anyone to say what an entire group of people do and do not like? For the record, I didn't start it, YOU did. Clearly there are some ignorant people on this blog and that's fine, I welcome all perspectives with an open mind; whatever turns you on is what you need to pursue. But do NOT roll up on a conversation and think you know everything about everyone, particularly when stating things like "thin is in for now". Are you afraid to love someone who isn't a size 2 because your friend will make fun of you?? That isn't a friend. And a waste size won't be there in your life to help you through the hard times. Wake up people, love is love and that's all it's ever gonna be.
Great post!!!
Get Real

Cairo, IL

#14 Dec 26, 2011
philly phil wrote:
lots of funny things to reply to: Thick is not the same as fat. And please don't say hygiene in reference to weight because they aren't the same thing. If you don't like people who are ghetto that's fine, but don't confuse ghetto with being black or big. There's plenty of skinny white trash out there who is just as ghetto as anyone you're thinking of. Lastly, by stating "Most white men like a thin woman with a fat a$$ for bouncing (think J-Lo a$$). Many (NOT ALL so don't start it!)", you have proved that there are white men who don't want a string been. Maybe you just aren't man enough for a woman with a little more. Who is anyone to say what an entire group of people do and do not like? For the record, I didn't start it, YOU did. Clearly there are some ignorant people on this blog and that's fine, I welcome all perspectives with an open mind; whatever turns you on is what you need to pursue. But do NOT roll up on a conversation and think you know everything about everyone, particularly when stating things like "thin is in for now". Are you afraid to love someone who isn't a size 2 because your friend will make fun of you?? That isn't a friend. And a waste size won't be there in your life to help you through the hard times. Wake up people, love is love and that's all it's ever gonna be.
I see Dr. Phil grew a pair. Well done sir! I may be ignorant but I'm not blind... To clarify what is the difference between thick and fat (maybe the body mass index has different scales for that)? Is thick "big boned" or "baby fat"? Or maybe these clinically OBESE (look it up phil) women are predisposed to being "thick" due to family genetics? Or... Maybe they just can't keep their fat fingers from shoving fried chicken down their throat? I was trying to be nice in saying that attitude reflects attractiveness. Maybe I should have laid it out like it is and said that these fat **cking pigs might find a man if they could get up off the couch, clean up (yes FACT- The majority of individuals that are obese have poor hygiene), stop the "talk to the hand" routine, and take a little pride in themselves. Maybe you have never been to Cairo but it IS the ghetto. I will agree that there are plenty of skinny white trash out there but again THIS IS CAIRO! If we were discussing the shady acres trailer park in the backwoods of Kentucky I would agree but when is the last time you saw a skinny white trashy woman in Cairo? And you are very correct that I'm not man enough for these large women... I'm afraid I would suffocate in their fat folds. I'm not in the least bit concerned about what anyone thinks but I do have eyes and a big blob that smells like rotten cottage cheese for some reason just doesn't do it for me. And... If I need a friend I'll buy a dog (Note: dogs eat less than "thick women"). You are a special man indeed for loving the large sisters. My lack of interest and many others I'm sure will give you even more opportunities to enjoy the pleasures of large black women. Roll em in flour and go to town Phil. I'm sure it will be a toasty warm winter for you!
philly phil

Bear, DE

#15 Dec 28, 2011
HOLD ON... I need to dry my tears from that doctor Phil joke. It's possibly the funniest, most original attempt of a joke I have ever heard. Particularly because I am a Doctor of Psychology & Sociology, with a bachelors in Physics & English Lit. Judging by your posts you must be a very small person in stature and exhibit classic little man complex with your fierce adversity to large people. If ya don't like it, then don't bother with it. What's it to you if a man wants a woman that won't blow away every time it thunderstorms? If ya don't like ghetto, then move out of the damn ghetto! Living in that environment is clearly not the type of people nor the type of mate you would like, and apparently you have no friends (which everyone on this page probably guessed anyway) so staying there is completely asinine. Way to win at life!!

Oh and so you know what thick actually means, the original post on this blog included a link as to what her body type (tick) was. Check it out.
itsybitsy

Cairo, IL

#16 Dec 29, 2011
do black men like "thin" white women

why do little men marry big women and why do big tall men marry little, short women
His Queen

Plano, TX

#17 Dec 31, 2011
philly phil wrote:
HOLD ON... I need to dry my tears from that doctor Phil joke. It's possibly the funniest, most original attempt of a joke I have ever heard. Particularly because I am a Doctor of Psychology & Sociology, with a bachelors in Physics & English Lit. Judging by your posts you must be a very small person in stature and exhibit classic little man complex with your fierce adversity to large people. If ya don't like it, then don't bother with it. What's it to you if a man wants a woman that won't blow away every time it thunderstorms? If ya don't like ghetto, then move out of the damn ghetto! Living in that environment is clearly not the type of people nor the type of mate you would like, and apparently you have no friends (which everyone on this page probably guessed anyway) so staying there is completely asinine. Way to win at life!!
Oh and so you know what thick actually means, the original post on this blog included a link as to what her body type (tick) was. Check it out.
WOW!!!!....How sexy are you!!!! If I wasn't married I would seek you out! Just reading your post sent a spark through my femininity :)!!!! You're writing exudes masculinity and strength, I just LOVE IT!!!!! It's such a turn on!!! A real man you are! Not like the other wimpy guy you clearly had to put in check! I'm a AAW who's happily married to a guy just like you. His a white male, stands 6'2, a very well read educated man. Every women he dated prior to me was stick thin. On the other hand, as for me not so much, I call it truly thick, 170 pds thick! Do understand it is all in the right places.. I am in the process of trying to lose 20 pds, not by his request just because I chose to. I watch TV and I see those skinny women and I say to myself, I never ever want to be that thin I love my body when I look at myself I turn myself on lol!! That women in your life is lucky!!!
His Queen

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2011
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text> I see Dr. Phil grew a pair. Well done sir! I may be ignorant but I'm not blind... To clarify what is the difference between thick and fat (maybe the body mass index has different scales for that)? Is thick "big boned" or "baby fat"? Or maybe these clinically OBESE (look it up phil) women are predisposed to being "thick" due to family genetics? Or... Maybe they just can't keep their fat fingers from shoving fried chicken down their throat? I was trying to be nice in saying that attitude reflects attractiveness. Maybe I should have laid it out like it is and said that these fat **cking pigs might find a man if they could get up off the couch, clean up (yes FACT- The majority of individuals that are obese have poor hygiene), stop the "talk to the hand" routine, and take a little pride in themselves. Maybe you have never been to Cairo but it IS the ghetto. I will agree that there are plenty of skinny white trash out there but again THIS IS CAIRO! If we were discussing the shady acres trailer park in the backwoods of Kentucky I would agree but when is the last time you saw a skinny white trashy woman in Cairo? And you are very correct that I'm not man enough for these large women... I'm afraid I would suffocate in their fat folds. I'm not in the least bit concerned about what anyone thinks but I do have eyes and a big blob that smells like rotten cottage cheese for some reason just doesn't do it for me. And... If I need a friend I'll buy a dog (Note: dogs eat less than "thick women"). You are a special man indeed for loving the large sisters. My lack of interest and many others I'm sure will give you even more opportunities to enjoy the pleasures of large black women. Roll em in flour and go to town Phil. I'm sure it will be a toasty warm winter for you!
You are a true jerk!! I'm willing to bet you are unhappy with your that girlfriend of yours, otherwise you would be looking up threads such as this one. Apparently, you also have a hidden desire for black women. You neef to stop fighting your attraction and be with who you want to be with. Life is to short be happy dumbass!!!
His Queen

United States

#19 Dec 31, 2011
Typing on cellphone sorry for typos
philly phil

Bear, DE

#20 Jan 3, 2012
@ His Queen: thank you very much! It's so uplifting to read your posts. I particularly love how you say "truly thick"... brilliant! All the best to you and your hubby and thank you for the support!
yes

Van Nuys, CA

#21 Jan 9, 2012
I'm not black and I would love a thick black girl like that or even better I would like one lik "halie" she's a black model but I would like her if she had a body like that thcikness but not ghetto very educated respects herself and doesn't degrade herself! just type "halie black model" ingoogle and id love a black girl with a body like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food Distribution today 3 hr An interested ind... 1
Where is teresa pilgrim Wed Wondering 3
Mound City Methodist Church (Aug '10) Tue April 14 15
News Tired Of Promises, A Struggling Small Town Want... Sep 19 Far away 5
Hey Cairo Sep 18 Frederick - Mound... 24
no pizza for cairo Sep 17 over here 6
watch MUSLIM MAN drink CAMEL URINE....LOL Sep 16 robert 1

Cairo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cairo Mortgages