QUINN and OBAMA in bed on gay marriage

QUINN and OBAMA in bed on gay marriage

Posted in the Cairo Forum

henry

Haslet, TX

#1 May 15, 2012
did quinn get orders from chicago to take the heat off obama
penrod

Whiting, IN

#2 May 15, 2012
henry wrote:
did quinn get orders from chicago to take the heat off obama
We hope so, Sweetheart!
Wise One

United States

#3 May 15, 2012
Re-elect Obama and Hope and Change will come about during the second term. The first term was devoted to interning for the presidency.
penrod

Chicago, IL

#4 May 16, 2012
Wise One wrote:
Re-elect Obama and Hope and Change will come about during the second term. The first term was devoted to interning for the presidency.
...and cleaning up the mess left by that other bunch.
looking at you

Cairo, IL

#5 May 16, 2012
You aren't talking like that about the bunch of Democrats that was running Congress during Bush's second term, are you? Shame on you for telling.
penrod

United States

#6 May 17, 2012
looking at you wrote:
You aren't talking like that about the bunch of Democrats that was running Congress during Bush's second term, are you? Shame on you for telling.
Hard to say which serves you worse, you facts or your memory.
penrod

Haslet, TX

#7 May 17, 2012
wish i was in bed with them
penrod

United States

#8 May 18, 2012
penrod wrote:
wish i was in bed with them
Don't look now but you forgot to assign your own screen name to your post. That's okay though, we understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible Sale of Riverlore (Jan '12) 5 hr IN the Know 48
Has to be the most corrupt town in america May 19 Cairo the way it is 13
Arab guy (Mar '16) May 14 Yep 8
Sgt James McKenna. cpd (Apr '15) May 9 Lori 24
ACE OF CUPS will open on OCT 10th (Sep '09) May 6 No doubt 13
Cairo Expungement and sealing of criminal records Apr '18 overhere 3
important information Apr '18 overhere 7

Cairo Jobs

Personal Finance

Cairo Mortgages