Any Suggestions For Federal Court Doc...

Any Suggestions For Federal Court Document Snitch List?

Posted in the Cairo Forum

American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#1 Sep 4, 2012
I have a U.S. Federal Court Document with 33 names of witnesses on it from District Federal Judge Stephen Limbaugh St.Louis Missouri
Federal Court House , The Johnson Brothers of Cairo Illinois are on this document as well Bobby , Melvin , Booby,Charles, Marshall
Johnson of Cape Missouri.

The Order of the document has exspired to not contact witnesses on the list while SG-22 ex Lead Gunner Mc Causland Cartel Illinois Div; while on probation , problem is probation has exspired too
and I still have the document.

Any suggestions of what to do with it? since the judge nor court instructed me of what to do with it after such court man dates time exspired??

I was going take it to Griselda Blanco (The God Mother) while in
South America (Columbia/Medellin) however contacts say she was killed yesterday by assassin's on motor bikes in Medellin Columbia.

Hmmm ? I check and she was gunned down and killed yesterday but no one has said if her name was on any court documents as of yet, so any suggestions about this document please post your suggestions.

I would ask the federal judge him self however he retired and is no longer on the bench , so that leaves me with out a judicial guide to point the legal way on this subject and issue now.

Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Thump Alert Topix Bump Up!
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Oh and do please given General Jihad's condolences to the families of those killed in Riviera Bch Florida , from Egypt the General knows how tragic it is when teens are killed in the prime of their
youth.

Thank You,
SG-22 E-Com (Cap-Com)
why

Cairo, IL

#4 Sep 5, 2012
who is the johnson brothers ??
lorrain

Cairo, IL

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Right who is the johnson brothers. Put the names out there.
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Well I Don't Know Them I Thought I Did until The
Federal Prosecutor handed me the Witness List with their names on it.

Last I knew they was living on Mc Bride Courts projects Melvin , Charles , Booby lived half way to Cape in Illinois north of where the road turns west by the rail road tracks we drove straight north about a mile and they lived on the left side of the road.

Be Be Jean Ann Creddon lived near them allso onMc Bride Court Apartments, just be careful with what you say to them or around them.
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#7 Sep 7, 2012
We used to be the 40 OZ Group in Cape Girardeau Missouri Melvin Johnson dated Tanya Harris and
Charles Johnson dated Angie Johnson and Bobby dated
Cindy . Tanya Harris is Nacy Harris sister whom daughter Mercedez was arrested in the allegations of a Hate Crime in Cape Girardeau, Missouri in an claimed attack on a white lesbian in Cape . I'm not sure if Booby Johnson is still a guard at the state prison.?????????
gene

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2012
u know so much who is the johnson brothers. Look like to me u don't no sh*t
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#9 Sep 7, 2012
gene wrote:
u know so much who is the johnson brothers. Look like to me u don't no sh*t
Mexicali Mexico contacts and Medellin Columbia contacts say (Booby) is not a Johnson but at rather a (Hardamon), I only need to supply the info to the Chicago Familes to insure they know whom and what they are dealing with. The less some times a man knows the better , thats all i had to explain to the federal judges exactly what your coment is ( I don't Know ) what this is about I was away in Mexico and California so the judge agreed and cut me loose.

If you are dealig with these people and get detained or arrested pray you are as un knowing as me , or you may be handed 30 to life.
gene

Cairo, IL

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Where you at. I would love to meet you.
why

Cairo, IL

#11 Sep 8, 2012
Just make a copy of the papers and put them on TOPIX so we read them for ourself.
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#12 Sep 9, 2012
The Law Firms that respresent me in Minnesota , St.Louis Missouri & San Diego California ask me to and advised I let them handle any requests for assistance as i was most times helping the Johnson's.

The lawyers say my error was to think because i helped these people out over a 10-15 year period
that they was true friends, they advised never in
life assume some is a friend because you help them
with money and rides and put funds on their jail
accounts as I did Charles Johnson while he was jailed in Murfreesboro Tennessee and drove there and brought him home to Cairo Illinois as police asked so he would be out of their area there.

Chicago contacts advise allso as they are to let everyone know whats up so they don't get framed up or lied on by these people and may not be a lucky as I was and out of the U.S. and the mid west and thus was saved by this extended vacation out west.

We don't come to the Midwest Area of the U.S. any more other than for legal civil court, so gangs ask for copies of the documents in St.Louis and was given them so they can warn their peep's .

I seen so many inmates jamed up on the claims of their so called hommies and it's true a prosecutor can move for indictment on the claims affidavits of two or more witnesses and can convict and sentence.

The issue with my case is I was no where these snitches claimed , nor had any dope or guns or
shipping violations and thus had proof I was else
where and all of it was lies, if you help and they do that what makes you or any one think they wont do that to them? In fact the Marshalls told me the prisons are full of men whom only crime was
they lent a helping hand to their buddies or a female and many will never see freedom again as they have life in prison on the words of two snitches.

Cold Blooded Huh ? Yeah Real Cold Ice Cold below Zero.

So be wise and know whats up before you get Chucked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cairo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street Preacher is back and (Sep '09) 19 hr ONLY 47
Who pastor is sleeping wit who? (Nov '10) 19 hr holmes 10
How is the new grocery doing Mar 22 overhere 5
Upcoming Mayoral Election - Mound City Mar 19 Frederick - Mound... 17
down low brothers (Dec '08) Mar 19 shada4_5 4
News Gov. Quinn signs bill creating Alexander-Cairo ... (Jul '10) Mar 18 overhere 30
that curt guy (Apr '16) Mar 15 2 cool 3

Cairo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cairo Mortgages