wth

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Don Peterson, CEO of Jet Aviation resign today to go back to Gulfsteam. WTH? Anybody know if Jet Aviation is closing for good now??
Former Coaster

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2011
Hmmm... first I've heard of it. Two of my friends just got hired back - so to my knowledge they're doing okay...
wth

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2011
Former Coaster wrote:
Hmmm... first I've heard of it. Two of my friends just got hired back - so to my knowledge they're doing okay...
Just happened this a.m.
what I heard

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2011
was that Peterson's situation was personal, he needed to be closer to a sick relative.

The backshop layoffs start tomorrow, though.
curious

O Fallon, IL

#5 Apr 27, 2011
what I heard wrote:
was that Peterson's situation was personal, he needed to be closer to a sick relative.
The backshop layoffs start tomorrow, though.
Any idea how many they're going to layoff this time?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 28, 2011
So how many ended up on the chopping block? I heard a couple from upholstery dept. were probably going to go.
projectile dysfunction

Shirley, AR

#7 Apr 28, 2011
It's okay, they're probably just going to decimate 2nd and weekend shift just like in all the other layoffs. God knows you're almost totally bulletproof on 1st shift until the day the company closes it's doors
jet employee

Camdenton, MO

#8 Apr 28, 2011
Everyone from 1st shift upholstery made it through the day. We hope it stays that way. I wish the best to those who were laid off today.
jet employee too

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2011
Layoffs will probably continue until the end of next week. Yesterday was a small round, today or next week will be the big one. We all knew it was coming, but it doesn't make it any easier on anyone.
LookeeHereNow

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2011
Dick, quit acting like you have a job there. You strolled Wash av for cash until you got busted every other week.
LookeeHereNow

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2011
Arnold MO ISP point is just Dick the trick catcher tranny.
luv2talklaw

Alton, IL

#12 Dec 2, 2015
Does anyone know if Jet Aviation is closing Thier doors for good this time? 2015

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butch's Bar 6 hr Team player 4
Watch the Super Bowl 9 hr R Rollo 1
Drama queen and Mike 10 hr Mike Wilson 4
Super Bowl on Godin Sun R Rollo 1
Godin NFL Sun R Rollo 1
Knee grows come to 457 Godin Sun Mr Rollo 3
Who Was The CRAZIEST Guys in Cahokia? (May '09) Jan 19 Yeah Right 90

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance