What money will buy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stupid People

Granite City, IL

#1 Dec 22, 2012
A former metro-east football star was charged with aggravated battery, a class 3 felony, Thursday by the St. Clair County State's Attorney's Office following an incident at Best Buy in Fairview Heights.

According to police, Hickey D. Thompson, who earned a mention in Sports Illustrated as the star of Althoff Catholic High School's football teams that won back-to-back state championships in 1989 and 1990, allegedly hit a Best Buy employee in the face during an altercation at about 12:45 p.m. Wednesday. The employee was identified in court records as Gary Thompson.

Hickey Thompson's companion, Latoya N. Greenwood, an East St. Louis councilwoman, was issued a ticket for disorderly conduct, a class C misdemeanor. Greenwood works at East St. Louis School District 189.

When police officers arrived on scene, they learned two customers had been asked for a receipt as they approached the store exit with merchandise purchased in the store at a location other than the front checkout lanes. Best Buy store policy requires a loss prevention officer check for receipts near the exit if customers do not pay for merchandise at the front of the store.

The female customer identified by police as Greenwood, 38, of East St. Louis became angry and began to yell obscenities at the 61-year-old Best Buy loss prevention officer who requested their receipt.

According to police, witnesses stated that as Greenwood continued to yell, Hickey Thompson struck the employee in the face with his open hand causing him to fall to the ground.

Both Hickey Thompson and Greenwood were arrested and transported to the Fairview Heights Police Department.

Hickey Thompson is being held in St. Clair County Jail. His bail was set at $20,000. If convicted, he faces two to five years in prison.

Greenwood was given a court date and released from custody. If convicted, she faces up to 30 days in prison and a fine up to $1,500.

Employee Gary Thompson was treated at the scene for minor injuries and declined to be transported to the hospital.
R Szuds

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 22, 2012
So even when given a berth to positions in our society, i.e., Catholic school athletic teams and city council seats, this kind will still act like animals.
Millstadt 69

Columbia, IL

#3 Dec 22, 2012
You can't take the monkey out of the jungle.
Stupid People

Granite City, IL

#4 Dec 22, 2012
R Szuds wrote:
So even when given a berth to positions in our society, i.e., Catholic school athletic teams and city council seats, this kind will still act like animals.
The BND article proves, you can NOT fix STUPID...
We know

East Saint Louis, IL

#5 Dec 22, 2012
It can buy Elections in St Clair County!
Stupid People

Granite City, IL

#6 Dec 22, 2012
We know wrote:
It can buy Elections in St Clair County!
Well that is a given in St Clair County for the past couple of decades. And only in this county can a person commit voter fraud, spend basically NO time in jail w/a slap on the wrist for a fine & STILL work in the election gathering votes. AMAZING...
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Dec 23, 2012
With enough of it you can buy your way out of cahokia. Otherwise you can buy some white castles and eat them there in sloptown
Stupid People

Granite City, IL

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Brian wrote:
With enough of it you can buy your way out of cahokia. Otherwise you can buy some white castles and eat them there in sloptown
So why do you still live in Cahokia then Brian?????? Must be for the White Castles & the Ho's. OOPS, sorry I promised myself I wouldn't talk about other people's family members.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Stupid People wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you still live in Cahokia then Brian?????? Must be for the White Castles & the Ho's. OOPS, sorry I promised myself I wouldn't talk about other people's family members.
Bet you got a hangover from all the Stag ths weekend huh trucker
betcha

Collinsville, IL

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Bet you got a hangover from all the Stag ths weekend huh trucker
Never give up do you loser? It's the holiday season and still you have nothing better to do than bash people and tell lies.
Merry Christmas Loser and F--k you!!
Because

Troy, IL

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Brian is a miseable person and he wants everyone to be miserable like him.
Stupid People

Granite City, IL

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Bet you got a hangover from all the Stag ths weekend huh trucker
Sorry Brainless, but I ain't your piss beer drinking buddy trucker. Hell my dogs have more class then your useless white hoosier trailer park trash self so why would I even associate with garbage like yourself, let alone drink that piss water you do.
I prefer a sip of Black Label Jack Daniels or Crown Royal myself on the few occasions I may have a drink.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Dec 23, 2012
For sure the money will buy a Prozac lubricated condom for daddy to use on his daughter to chase the blues away
pogo and trucker...the same day in and out
Stupid People

Granite City, IL

#14 Dec 23, 2012
Brian wrote:
For sure the money will buy a Prozac lubricated condom for daddy to use on his daughter to chase the blues away
Does your wife know you're having sex w/your daughter. You sick Mother F'er. But then again it does give an all new meaning to Ho, Ho, Ho, now you just have to decide which is the bigger Ho. Your wife, daughter or yourself.

And to think God let people like you breed.
Frank B

Glen Carbon, IL

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Stupid People wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Brainless, but I ain't your piss beer drinking buddy trucker. Hell my dogs have more class then your useless white hoosier trailer park trash self so why would I even associate with garbage like yourself, let alone drink that piss water you do.
I prefer a sip of Black Label Jack Daniels or Crown Royal myself on the few occasions I may have a drink.
We all know what you like to drink princess. I'll never forget how much you loved drinking my man juice. I know you miss me and you want some more don't ya sweet cheeks?
betcha

Collinsville, IL

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Brian wrote:
If I were a betting man, I would bet you are the same sick pervert that has been on this forum for years. Do I have to mention your name Mike?
Only you could dream up the comments that you make. My only hope is that you have no children since an awfully lot of your comments are about children and molesting them you sick piece of trash.
Mr Blisterod

Arnold, MO

#17 Dec 24, 2012
betcha wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a betting man, I would bet you are the same sick pervert that has been on this forum for years. Do I have to mention your name Mike?
Only you could dream up the comments that you make. My only hope is that you have no children since an awfully lot of your comments are about children and molesting them you sick piece of trash.
You can mention me all you want. but as usual you have no clue what your dumb drunk azz is talking about. I haven't commented for a few weeks so go fook yourself and have a merry Christmas lonely old loser.
betcha

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Dec 24, 2012
Thank you Brian for admitting that you are the pervert Dick Blisterod!
I knew that from the word go but just wanted to give you enough time to reveal yourself and now you have.

I also contacted your employers at Mid Coast and complained about your comments and just judging from all the comments you make under your new name I can only assume you no longer have a job.

Merry Christmas asshole!
Mr Blisterod

Arnold, MO

#19 Dec 24, 2012
your about a drunk clueless moronic loser and those are your good points. now do you want to go sit on Santa's lap and tell him I have been a bad boy this year?
betcha

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Dec 24, 2012
Mr Blisterod wrote:
your about a drunk clueless moronic loser and those are your good points. now do you want to go sit on Santa's lap and tell him I have been a bad boy this year?
Ha ha. Bet when you're wife found out you got fired from you're job she kicked you out you loser. She found her a sugar daddy for Christmas and now you're living with you're mother in Cahokia but she doesn't want you around either cause you weren't man enough to help her get out of Cahokia you loser!!
You left her in Cahokia to fend for herself years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homeless with 3 kids and needing help?? 21 min truthhurts 20
David Dunbar 28 min Use to be friend 1
Subway employee od'd in bathroom Madison Ave lo... 56 min mahz 24
brittany white (Jan '15) 1 hr Thiswontendwell 10
property tax protest 18 hr tired of taxes 59
Cahokia vfw Fri Rollo 3
Ameren rate increase Feb 11 Monya 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cahokia Mortgages