|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Well Damn wrote:
Let's see, the girl & guy arrested had outstanding warrants & the girl was driving w/out a license & "IF" the got roughed up then they should have done what the police officer asked them to do. As far as them being "on the clock" there is this thing called a vacation & days off. As far as what is happening in the Park College complex that sat EMPTY for 7yrs that Bergman over paid for & was in office, all the building have to be on their own water service, sewer lines, electric lines & etc. But seeing you really no NOTHING about what is going on over there all you're doing is guessing at best.
Why don't you just ask the people working there & get so REAL fact rather then the lies spewing from your mouth. But what can we expect from a McCall voter, nothing more then what McCall himself does, LIE.
I will try to respond to this nonsense.

1-The girl was not driving, her car was parked. So nice that it was overlooked by gary, when he needed her. I am sure if your neighbor or loved one was treated that way by the cops, your reaction would be different, or maybe not.
2-Did you see what happened or you just have loose lips? Someone must have lied to you.
3-Village workers building Stingers on the clock is a FACT, surely they aren't on vacation 5 days a week, unless that is the lies they are telling and what about them using village equipment? YOU must be blind if you cannot see this
4-You make no sense with the comment about the utilities. I do not care about that, I do care that our tax dollars are being abused...once again!!!

You KNOW nothing about anything, and I do not support McCall, and sure as H E L L do NOT support corny gary or the idiots that gary has on his team.
eyewitness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Wonder what 50 witness the cops have!!!! I no at least 10 that can give statements that Miss Johnson had been violated. So they beat her for having some traffic tickets. I heard she was beating for being a McCall supporter
eyewitness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

bout time wrote:
<quoted text>Take the time and look up Miss Johnsons criminal record I believe it shows numerous battery charges along with child endangerment charges. It is all public information. However your one of those people who probably allow her to watch your kids throw rocks and break windows from vacant houses and stand in the middle of the road when a car goes by.
while you check her criminal record check Joe Morgan record also.It shows where he has domestic charges against his wife.. Isnt October domestic abuse and breast cancer awareness month.no wonder y hes tryin to have people arrested. If her record was that bad Gary Cornwell supported her so NOW she is a bad person because she doesnt support the mayor anymore..
Well Damn

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I will try to respond to this nonsense.
1-The girl was not driving, her car was parked. So nice that it was overlooked by gary, when he needed her. I am sure if your neighbor or loved one was treated that way by the cops, your reaction would be different, or maybe not.
2-Did you see what happened or you just have loose lips? Someone must have lied to you.
3-Village workers building Stingers on the clock is a FACT, surely they aren't on vacation 5 days a week, unless that is the lies they are telling and what about them using village equipment? YOU must be blind if you cannot see this
4-You make no sense with the comment about the utilities. I do not care about that, I do care that our tax dollars are being abused...once again!!!
You KNOW nothing about anything, and I do not support McCall, and sure as H E L L do NOT support corny gary or the idiots that gary has on his team.
bullllllllllllshittttt, because I do know what happened & it is NOTHING like you have said. So go take your $5 & vote for your buddy, because we all know you were going to do it anyway.

#1, in fact she was in her car & was driving when she got stopped.
#2, how or where I got my info is none of your business & who's to say I wasn't there. Do you know who I am, thought not.
#3, So you know for a FACT they are on the clock, well then I guess they are doing village business there & the ONLY way you would know it a FACT they are on the clock is IF you are one of them, you work for the village, are a friend of a worker OR you're just out & out LIEING just like so many of the Bergman, Radford, McCall vermin are so good at.
#4, Who cares what you think but it's part of the process of opening any new business in any area that is in the process of being Rehabbed. But then I guess you have no idea how much some of the older employee's get for vacation & like what said before, sewer, water & electric HAS to be installed by those companies. But I guess you wouldn't know that would you.
As far as what I know, I know a hellva lot more then you think,
You see my own family spent over 30yrs in politics in the Metro East Area have have been connected w/everyone from the State of Illinois to the Sheriff's Dept, St Clair County all the way down to the Mayors office & several metro east local organizations. So ya see old pissant brain, who have NO IDEA who I am.

I see you must have a Bergman lover then, I guess you love the way he bankrupt this city, spent $7-8 Million of Parks & then did NOTHING with it, let the sewers go to crap, lied to the workers & citizens of Cahokia, dropped raisins & wrecked a city vehicle then lied to the police & reporters & then gets awarded a job that he has no education in. Sorry to inform your UN-inform peewee brain of you but Gary Cornwell has done more to improver this city in the 1.5yrs in office then Kern's B!itch boy Bergman did in his 8yrs. And if can't see that you are lying not only to yourself but everyone else.
Well Damn

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

eyewitness wrote:
<quoted text>while you check her criminal record check Joe Morgan record also.It shows where he has domestic charges against his wife..
If you truly looked at Mr Morgan's record you would have noticed the part that said "09/27/1991 CHARGE DISMISSED ORDER BY JUDGE" and nowhere does it say it was against his wife, so stop the damn lying.
eyewitness wrote:
<quoted text>If her record was that bad Gary Cornwell supported her so NOW she is a bad person because she doesnt support the mayor anymore..
So out of 16 Nicole Johnson's you knew exactly which one was which, you must be a damn good guesser. As far as who backed who, I guess you never believed in 2nd chances, some people do deserve them others just use the opportunity to lie, steal & I guess you have never had someone you have helped stab you in the back. You're damn lucky...
question

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

I just have 1 question - if the village can afford to fix the sewer connections for this rehab - then why can't the many sewer breaks be repaired?
Well Damn

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

question wrote:
I just have 1 question - if the village can afford to fix the sewer connections for this rehab - then why can't the many sewer breaks be repaired?
They have been dumbass, if you look around over half the sewer breaks that BERGMAN left us with & NEVER even tried to repair have already been repaired. Open those damn eyes
Cahokia Mom

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

question wrote:
Are you serious? Gary just publicly stated on the radio that his administration "inherited" (from Frank's reign) more than 50 sewer breaks and already 26 of those have been repaired. WITHOUT THE HELP OF ST. CLAIR COUNTY - all tax dollars that have been reallocated. Gary's administration is doing a stand up job here.

Do you homework people - get involved - and quit talking crap before you find out facts.

And BTW - I don't have any problem with a business IN CAHOKIA borrowing CAHOKIA equipment. Um, who should be using it? Someone in another city? The city equipment should be used by us - the folks that pay for it. For goodness sakes, Stingers is moving from a little rinky dink building to a nice location so they can grow. Give them a break and support them.
just us 2

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Cahokia Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Gary just publicly stated on the radio that his administration "inherited" (from Frank's reign) more than 50 sewer breaks and already 26 of those have been repaired. WITHOUT THE HELP OF ST. CLAIR COUNTY - all tax dollars that have been reallocated. Gary's administration is doing a stand up job here.
Do you homework people - get involved - and quit talking crap before you find out facts.
And BTW - I don't have any problem with a business IN CAHOKIA borrowing CAHOKIA equipment. Um, who should be using it? Someone in another city? The city equipment should be used by us - the folks that pay for it. For goodness sakes, Stingers is moving from a little rinky dink building to a nice location so they can grow. Give them a break and support them.
Good for you. As for the city doing the sewers, it is their job, after all the city does own the property. If they want businesses to move in there they do need sewers that work. Maybe they are using the mney they got from the sale of the building. I am just glad to see that things are getting done here.
Vote Out

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Vote out Judge Brandon in St. Clair County. He keeps letting the criminal juveniles out on the streets.
your answer

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

question wrote:
They are repairing them. Some one pointed out that when Gary Cornwell was elected mayor there was 50 breaks in the sewer lines and 26 of them have been repaired so far. They are working on the broken line on the street that runs between Jerome Lane and Wal Mart and I think that is Paris plus there is another one in that area.
The company doing the work, if I'm not mistaken is the same company that rebuilt the road and sewer lines on Falling Springs road several years back. That took a long time to complete but it was a complicated job and it turned out well.
Sometimes you just look around and see what's going on and I know that's hard to do when we had 8 years of nothing with Bergman and his bunch.
I don't know how Gary is pulling this off but I guess he found a way whereas Bergman couldn't get anything done except line his own pockets with taxpayer money.
Two different projects

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

question wrote:
The sewer station replacement near Parks has nothing to do with the redevelopement. It's only a coincidence that they are both being worked on at the same time. Now that's what I call progress
bout time

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

eyewitness wrote:
<quoted text>while you check her criminal record check Joe Morgan record also.It shows where he has domestic charges against his wife.. Isnt October domestic abuse and breast cancer awareness month.no wonder y hes tryin to have people arrested. If her record was that bad Gary Cornwell supported her so NOW she is a bad person because she doesnt support the mayor anymore..
BEWARE of what you say. You can be traced.....
bout time

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

eyewitness wrote:
<quoted text>while you check her criminal record check Joe Morgan record also.It shows where he has domestic charges against his wife.. Isnt October domestic abuse and breast cancer awareness month.no wonder y hes tryin to have people arrested. If her record was that bad Gary Cornwell supported her so NOW she is a bad person because she doesnt support the mayor anymore..
Beware of what you say you can be traced and charged. And as for Joe record it shows NO domestic abuse on his record. So watch what you say, no better yet keep trying to slam him and YOU will be traced.
BentOverForKev

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

God don't you folks in this county have ANY people representing you without criminal records and who don't act like immature children? Even the fire department people get on here and talk like they are in a soap opera. As the hose turns...
I've lived all over the country and have never seen a place as weird as this county.
eyewitness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

bout time wrote:
<quoted text>Beware of what you say you can be traced and charged. And as for Joe record it shows NO domestic abuse on his record. So watch what you say, no better yet keep trying to slam him and YOU will be traced.
O hi Joe nice of you to get on here and defend yourself or is this your brother Rory your so right this can be trace huh!!!! I know you can always trace the truth with that being said its not considered slamming someone if the facts are true buddy....Domestic charges
themayorspuppets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

bout time wrote:
<quoted text>Take the time and look up Miss Johnsons criminal record I believe it shows numerous battery charges along with child endangerment charges. It is all public information. However your one of those people who probably allow her to watch your kids throw rocks and break windows from vacant houses and stand in the middle of the road when a car goes by.
I take it your a SAINT i ddnt think so... I base my judgement for someone on how that person presents themselves too me Ms.Johnson is a decent woman to me and my family..Your judgement and my judgement are very much different about this woman I dnt think you no Ms.Johnson she has a heart of gold and has help my family several times....
Well Damn

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

eyewitness wrote:
<quoted text>its not considered slamming someone if the facts are true buddy....Domestic charges
problem is NO WHERE on Mr Morgan's past record does the word "Domestic" show up. So you see you're lying about what truly happened & what he was charged for. You are insinuating he beat his wife at one time which he was never charged for. I would consider that SLANDER since it is a false statement.
eyewitness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Well Damn wrote:
<quoted text>
problem is NO WHERE on Mr Morgan's past record does the word "Domestic" show up. So you see you're lying about what truly happened & what he was charged for. You are insinuating he beat his wife at one time which he was never charged for. I would consider that SLANDER since it is a false statement.
The point im making is that he also has a past record im not going to keep going back and forward before someone tries to dig for information on someone makes sure your closet is clean before you try to clean someones else
informed

Fairview Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

eyewitness wrote:
<quoted text>O hi Joe nice of you to get on here and defend yourself or is this your brother Rory your so right this can be trace huh!!!! I know you can always trace the truth with that being said its not considered slamming someone if the facts are true buddy....Domestic charges
They were dropped, you f'ng idiot. LEARN TO READ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Cahokia Forum right now

Search the Cahokia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hideout 9 min Monya 15
Impeach Obama 10 min sad sacks 14
sore butthole 14 min Monya 2
Columbia schools fall for Common Core 16 min Unbelievable 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Terry rigsby 49,010
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr nono 3,849
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr newpoly 1,867
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cahokia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cahokia People Search