opie

Waterloo, IL

#1 Mar 29, 2009
i have heard a rumor about shop n save and i just want to know if it is true or not. did a lady shoot her husband in front of shop n save because he refused to pay the bill for the food?
tyrone

Fredericktown, MO

#2 Mar 29, 2009
no, they wuz fightin ova how many chitlins to get.
mario

Alton, IL

#3 Mar 29, 2009
opie wrote:
i have heard a rumor about shop n save and i just want to know if it is true or not. did a lady shoot her husband in front of shop n save because he refused to pay the bill for the food?
Yes thats true. It happened several years ago.
Lost Mind

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2009
opie wrote:
That's true....It happen a couple of years ago, I believe it was boyfriend and girlfriend with kids.
Kathy

Belleville, IL

#5 Mar 29, 2009
opie wrote:
I believe that did happen but it has been a few years ago. It wasn't recently
amazed at people

Collinsville, IL

#6 Mar 30, 2009
i was in shop n save the other day....i was in line and there was some black men behind me needing some crown royal....instead of waiting for their turn to come around.....the little wannabe wigger that forgot she was born white (honestly, this girl actually talks more black than anyone i know that was actually born black) with her big nasty tattoo on her neck, slicked down hair (news flash--white people do not use afrosheen)and painted on eyebrows just about tripped over the counter trying to get out there to help them and just left me standing there waiting on the people that were in line BEHIND me.....god forbid she lose an opportunity to be close to black man. Let's forget the sheer lack of customer service....I get that we are in Cahokia. My point is the girl.....do you actually look in the mirror and feel proud of what your see....you have abandoned your race....their isn't a man around (black or white) that is gonna treat this girl like anything. She can't even be loyal to the race she was born into!!! I think this situation is what bothers me the most about Cahokia.....white women here can't seem to associate with blacks without abandoning where they came from......she wasn't born with her voice sounding black....it is something she decided to start doing. Why can't you still act white, talk white, dress white, take care of your hair white even though your with a black....I hestitate to say man.....cause i don't see a lot of black men in this town. I see alot of sperm donors that are black but not men. Sweetheart, look in the mirror and reassess....you are nasty!!! You once were a cute girl...you can still see it if you look past all the nasty crap you have done to yourself.
wow

Waterloo, IL

#7 Mar 30, 2009
That's a little harsh all because you had to wait in line a little longer
yup

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 30, 2009
They're not accepted unless they prove they're not racist. So many girls who go black hafta look, sound, act black. Fine, go with who you want but why can't THEY accept you as you are?? Why do you hafta change who you were born?? So fake.
WHO CARES-------

East Saint Louis, IL

#9 Mar 30, 2009
amazed at people wrote:
i was in shop n save the other day....i was in line and there was some black men behind me needing some crown royal....instead of waiting for their turn to come around.....the little wannabe wigger that forgot she was born white (honestly, this girl actually talks more black than anyone i know that was actually born black) with her big nasty tattoo on her neck, slicked down hair (news flash--white people do not use afrosheen)and painted on eyebrows just about tripped over the counter trying to get out there to help them and just left me standing there waiting on the people that were in line BEHIND me.....god forbid she lose an opportunity to be close to black man. Let's forget the sheer lack of customer service....I get that we are in Cahokia. My point is the girl.....do you actually look in the mirror and feel proud of what your see....you have abandoned your race....their isn't a man around (black or white) that is gonna treat this girl like anything. She can't even be loyal to the race she was born into!!! I think this situation is what bothers me the most about Cahokia.....white women here can't seem to associate with blacks without abandoning where they came from......she wasn't born with her voice sounding black....it is something she decided to start doing. Why can't you still act white, talk white, dress white, take care of your hair white even though your with a black....I hestitate to say man.....cause i don't see a lot of black men in this town. I see alot of sperm donors that are black but not men. Sweetheart, look in the mirror and reassess....you are nasty!!! You once were a cute girl...you can still see it if you look past all the nasty crap you have done to yourself.
amen !!!!!!!!!!i'm sick of the trash people myself
changeling

Troy, IL

#10 Mar 30, 2009
You know what,"WHO CARES", you are just plain SICK!!!!!!!!!!
WHO CARES-------

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Mar 30, 2009
changeling wrote:
You know what,"WHO CARES", you are just plain SICK!!!!!!!!!!
youre old nappy ass just wants some of this sexy ,manly body i have,,i know who u are ,& what youre like too
Larry the Cable Guy

Saint Charles, MO

#12 Mar 30, 2009
WHO CARES------- wrote:
<quoted text>amen !!!!!!!!!!i'm sick of the trash people myself
No one cares what you think so how about having a big ole bowl of shut the fu ck up!
Almost speechless

Arnold, MO

#13 Mar 30, 2009
yup wrote:
They're not accepted unless they prove they're not racist. So many girls who go black hafta look, sound, act black. Fine, go with who you want but why can't THEY accept you as you are?? Why do you hafta change who you were born?? So fake.
First off "hafta" is that a word? Second, "they have to prove they aren't racist"? That's not true. Soem of these girls just choose to act/dress/talk, etc. that way. I believe it has to do with the company you keep. People always talk/dress the way the people they hang out with do, look at the "goth" people....
amazed at people

Collinsville, IL

#14 Mar 30, 2009
wow wrote:
That's a little harsh all because you had to wait in line a little longer
no if would actually read and comprehend what was written...it isn't because I waited in line longer...I have come to accept the poor service in cahokia....as an upstanding, paying my own way through life person, getting treating pretty crappy all the time in this town is a pretty normal occurence. We all have had to decrease our expectations of service to account for everyone's frustrations in dealing with a society of people who get everything for free and have now come to expect it. My point was...and others got it just not you.....why do these girls have to abandon their own race, their way of speaking, dressing, personal hygiene and everything else the comes along with being white when they decide to lay down with a black man. Why can't the black absorb a little white....why do the whites always get completely absorb by the blacks? It really disgusts me to hear a white girl talk like she black....it's ignorant, it's demeaning and it's not necessary. If we are going to continue to mix races, then it should be a mix......not just one or the other. But it's not really about mixing....it about conquering for them and these little white wigger wannabe girls just don't see that they are a notch on a bed post. Look around, you can find the nastiest, fattest, greasiest white girl in town, that no white man anyone with touch and i guarantee their is a black dude that will be all over her solely because she is white.....it's just nasty!
changeling

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2009
I know who you are too!You don't have a clue about anything with me.I wouldn't touch you with a infinity pole!This is over your head so go play with your gutter rat friends!!!!!!!!!Sexy manly body,what a laugh!!!!!!!!You are such a fool that's all you are good for is a big laugh!!!!!!!!!!You made my day!!!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
POP

Saint Charles, MO

#16 Mar 30, 2009
Larry the Cable Guy wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares what you think so how about having a big ole bowl of shut the fu ck up!
I don't care who you are, that's some funny s hit right there.
st louis

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Mar 30, 2009
amazed at people wrote:
it sounds good to here a white girl telling it like it izzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Top 10 Toughest Street Fighters Of All time... (Mar '10) 9 min I know this 377
king louie 34 min foofoo 70
outlaw ink 58 min Haha 1
louann and garrett 2 hr She done 4
Who do you think are the most crooked cops in G... (Apr '10) 2 hr lolz76 351
cahokia vfw Sun mike 2
News 3 used car dealerships reported to BBB (Sep '07) May 20 Jerry 184
More from around the web

Cahokia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]