thanksgiving dinner
ha ha

Collinsville, IL

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Hope everyone has a nice dinner tomorrow. I'm gonna cook a Pop's Girl's roast.
That's a pork butt roast smothered with chittlen's and fat back with a Twinkie on top. The dogs will get the grease that are left over from Pop's Girl. I sure hope they don't get sick from it but I think the worse thing that would happen would be they have the runs for a week.
he haw

Belleville, IL

#2 Nov 21, 2012
I'm having a Pop's Girl roasted turkey wrapped in bologna. My cat will get the bologna. He never gets the runs, maybe it will help the hairballs. or grow hair on his balls. Whatever.

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2012
So this is your way of leaving me alone right? I really don't have time for this, I'm baking for tomorrow. I love my family n they love me:)
virgin islands

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Pop's Girls husband sent her to the virgin islands to be refurbished since she was so stretched out from years of doing what she does.
What they did was shove a 20lb ham in her and pull out the bone. That won't last long and she best not go outside the house. Theres a lot of hungry pit bulls in her neighborhood.
ha ha

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Nov 21, 2012
A cat won't eat anything that is nasty. Only dogs and Blisterod will eat something that is spoiled and smells bad.
Guess Blisterod will have a feast tomorrow at Monya's house but at least he won't be eating out of the dumpster in front of his trailer in the trailer park in Arnold.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#6 Nov 21, 2012
I heard there is still one white family on St James street...maybe I will eat there if the food is edible
Just us 2

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2012
You people have got to be the ignorant, stupid, disgusting bunch of fools around. You take a wonderful holiday like Thanksgiving and turn it into something awful. You all need to get a real life and not something you live on here.

Happy Thanksgiving
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Just us 2 wrote:
You people have got to be the ignorant, stupid, disgusting bunch of fools around. You take a wonderful holiday like Thanksgiving and turn it into something awful. You all need to get a real life and not something you live on here.
Happy Thanksgiving
Are you always this difficult to get along with?
trollinator

Columbia, IL

#9 Nov 22, 2012
i see you are still trolling and stalking everyone that disagrees with you. why dont you give it a rest @
& use this time to get in to the good graces of your family? Let me guess, theyre done with you too?
ha ha

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Just so you know, the dogs are doing fine but I need to have them checked for colesterol levels after the Pop's Girl dinner.
That was a lot of grease. They ate it but wouldn't touch the collared greens that she eats.
Pigs will eat anything but a dog won't eat what Pop's Girl will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patience Marie 45 min King jose 2
nicks bar 2 hr Scum 11
Tiffany 2 hr shane of the jungle 3
Foofoo 2 hr Rob 4
The most two faced realtor in town. (Sep '15) 2 hr john s 65
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 2 hr -Prince- 2,968
Say NO to Syrian Refugees 2 hr Trump 30

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance