First Prev
of 2
Next Last
woww

Glen Carbon, IL

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Belleville News Democrat

Dupo man charged with sexually abusing 4-year-old girl.

Charles(Reggie) Carrico of Dupo, formerly of Cahokia.
DayCare

Glen Carbon, IL

#2 Jul 7, 2012
It was on 3rd st in Dupo. If you took your child there, go to the police and get info on this guy. Wife's name was Debby. Baby sat a lot of little kids. Stop people from doing this to kids.
more info

Glen Carbon, IL

#3 Jul 8, 2012
More info on dupo topix and belleville news democrat on this. Sexually molested a 4 yr old and 2 other little girls.
Millstadt 69

Columbia, IL

#4 Jul 8, 2012
Time to hang this guy by the balls and chop off his manhood with a dull butter knife and then let a donkey have it's way with him.
get a life

Columbia, IL

#5 Jul 8, 2012
Debby was his ex wife!
Jennifer Kinkade

Freeburg, IL

#6 Aug 11, 2012
Millstadt 69 wrote:
Time to hang this guy by the balls and chop off his manhood with a dull butter knife and then let a donkey have it's way with him.
Maybe they need to do that to you!! you will be the first to judge, as they say, let the man with no sin throw the first stone.
RepentFundies

Belleville, IL

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Why do many of you still send your kids to catholic schools and the boy scouts? They not only covered up the abuse, they harassed the victims for reporting it. People get all riled up at single molesters, but support groups that allow them to stay.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 12, 2012
I've been a bad boy in my time too. We all can get better if we try.
red

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Sep 3, 2013
what was the results of the court today is he do time or free time I hope
red

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Sep 3, 2013
what court results as of two day he doing time or free
what the

Troy, IL

#11 Sep 4, 2013
Jennifer Kinkade wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they need to do that to you!! you will be the first to judge, as they say, let the man with no sin throw the first stone.
It wasn't one little girl, it wasn't two little girls. It was 10 little girls, and more that wasn't reported, that he molested and ruined their little lives. You would not say that if it was your little girl that he did this too. You are as sick as he is. He did all kinds of horrible things to these children.
I Agree

Mascoutah, IL

#12 Sep 4, 2013
cahokia trucker wrote:
I agree.
Pistol Pete

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2013
Is that Tracey's dad ?haha!
again

Collinsville, IL

#14 Sep 19, 2013
cahokia trucker wrote:
Why do u have to ruin a serious subject with your insane rants? Start a discussion yourself and quit the childish pranks.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 19, 2013
again wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u have to ruin a serious subject with your insane rants? Start a discussion yourself and quit the childish pranks.
Why do you have to destroy your family, talk to yourself on topix, live off welfare and be a drunk?

Some questions don't have a good answer Rollo.
not funny

Granite City, IL

#16 Sep 19, 2013
when is he ever go tow do time he living a good poor kids will have problems all there life hang him and her she know what was going on she not that stupid
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#17 Sep 19, 2013
Child abuser? Why who would have thought they would start a thread about Trucker?

JSG

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 19, 2013
not funny wrote:
when is he ever go tow do time he living a good poor kids will have problems all there life hang him and her she know what was going on she not that stupid
Trucker, how drunk are you to write this incoherent excuse of a post? That's pitiful even by your standards.
wow

Troy, IL

#19 Sep 19, 2013
Another serious discussion destroyed by the white trash hoosiers.
CHS

Waterloo, IL

#20 Sep 20, 2013
Heard he pled guilty and has court date for October 17. Hopefully he will not get out with time served.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deante waters 38 min teagus 5
us steel layoffs or closing down? 51 min reality 274
outlaw ink 1 hr triflin 4
Traitor GAZAL .. 1 hr Bring to Sheriffs... 38
Katie Meyer. (Apr '14) 2 hr mekm23 4
cahokia vfw Sun mike 2
News 3 used car dealerships reported to BBB (Sep '07) May 20 Jerry 184
More from around the web

Cahokia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE