First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Infestation

Waterloo, IL

#1 Apr 19, 2010
Go to (Greens fight)in cahokia on YOU TUBE with maroon impala and listen to the end of video
what a POS

Florissant, MO

#2 Apr 19, 2010
I watched it. Couldn't tell which one was him. There are two with dread locks and they are ALL stupid so its hard to tell.

Since: Jul 08

Belleville, IL

#3 Apr 19, 2010
bunch of low life trouble making monkeys....craig looks like a real angel doesnt he??
what is this

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Is this the same guy that shot the kid last week and killed him? Notice in the You Tube video that they all had to jump on one guy. That is the way the rotten as aholes fight.If this is the guy, I bet the States Attorney's Office would love to get this video, it would be good for the case.

Since: Sep 08

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2010
I'm assuming Craig was the really brave individual with the dreadlocks? They had the guys in the car outnumbered 4 to one and he was still scared to death, it's just sickening to see what has happened to the old neighborhood. I truly hope this guy gets his dues in jail.
Infestation

Waterloo, IL

#7 Apr 19, 2010
The girl recording is saying craig thats the one with the short dreads thats fighting with kid in the impala. Thats around the same area the shooting happened
cahokia mom

East Saint Louis, IL

#8 Apr 19, 2010
How do you get info to the states attorney. Where were the CPD when this was going on, there is plenty of time for them to have made it there from Quick Trip. I bet not even 1 neighbor called, probably to affraid. I thought that area was bad, but didn't know it was like that. Did that happen the same day he shot the boy? I beleive it is agasinst the law to be recording this stuff too, maybe the girl needs to be punished as well for invoking a fight.
Infestation

Waterloo, IL

#9 Apr 19, 2010
Was put on You Tube five months ago

Since: Sep 08

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2010
I'll watch this again when I get home so I can listen to it as well. This will probably find it's way in to the courtroom during the trial, to show what a fine contribution to society this guy was. It is just sickening to watch this behavior, these folks think this is perfectly acceptable behavior on top of it! How many times did the two guys in the car try to leave? These morons wouldn'rt have it, yet they were still too scared to get too close to the big boy unless they knew there would be help.
cahokia mom

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Apr 19, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
I'll watch this again when I get home so I can listen to it as well. This will probably find it's way in to the courtroom during the trial, to show what a fine contribution to society this guy was. It is just sickening to watch this behavior, these folks think this is perfectly acceptable behavior on top of it! How many times did the two guys in the car try to leave? These morons wouldn'rt have it, yet they were still too scared to get too close to the big boy unless they knew there would be help.
They are a bunch of punks that can't hold their own unless they are armed.
amy

East Saint Louis, IL

#12 Apr 19, 2010
cahokia mom wrote:
<quoted text>
They are a bunch of punks that can't hold their own unless they are armed.
stfu brian you puss!!!!!!!!!!
Dirty Nads

United States

#13 Apr 19, 2010
Well, if you all posting brave REALLY had nuts, punks wouldn't get by with it. You damned spouting pansies let them. My blocks be cool. They stay that way.
Infestation

Waterloo, IL

#14 Apr 20, 2010
Dirty Nads wrote:
Well, if you all posting brave REALLY had nuts, punks wouldn't get by with it. You damned spouting pansies let them. My blocks be cool. They stay that way.
Ebonics is there a book to translate. Dirty Nads you should meet my dog NED.
States Attorney

United States

#15 Apr 20, 2010
Someone needs to let the State's Attorney know about this and let them get a copy of it. It would help the trial showing what kind of person this Craig is.I hope someone has already done this.

Since: Jul 08

Belleville, IL

#16 Apr 20, 2010
States Attorney wrote:
Someone needs to let the State's Attorney know about this and let them get a copy of it. It would help the trial showing what kind of person this Craig is.I hope someone has already done this.
i sent a link to fox 2. maybe they can do something with it. i havent heard back from them yet.
Dubya Gee

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2010
Remember,..these are products of the welfare system...Vote DEMOCRAT!...keep the welfare flowing and the animals fed,..oh,..dont forget about the baby factories we ALL pay for also....of ALL races
Pay It Forward

United States

#18 Apr 20, 2010
I agree. You need to get some nuts and a better attitude instead of whining and feeling it's all dangerous. Why are all the Monroe County white hooders still posting here? Your new honky-filled county old germans hate and talk bad about you guys too. Most of you have houses you can't afford. White flight ain't cheap. Bravery and sense would be cheaper for you and your spaswns would have a better future. Just can't stay away from Cahokia, can you? You scardy cats need an escort for a real walk down memory lane just call. I'll walk your little girly arses down your old street if ya want.

Since: Sep 08

Mooresville, NC

#19 Apr 20, 2010
Pay It Forward wrote:
I agree. You need to get some nuts and a better attitude instead of whining and feeling it's all dangerous. Why are all the Monroe County white hooders still posting here? Your new honky-filled county old germans hate and talk bad about you guys too. Most of you have houses you can't afford. White flight ain't cheap. Bravery and sense would be cheaper for you and your spaswns would have a better future. Just can't stay away from Cahokia, can you? You scardy cats need an escort for a real walk down memory lane just call. I'll walk your little girly arses down your old street if ya want.
I grew up on Mildred Ave. and to this day I will walk proudly down that street when I get a chance! I've done no wrong, and if you hate me for what I am, you are the problem, you sicken me.
sick of it

Edwardsville, IL

#21 Apr 20, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up on Mildred Ave. and to this day I will walk proudly down that street when I get a chance! I've done no wrong, and if you hate me for what I am, you are the problem, you sicken me.
u mean u like to walk down burned out and run down homes right.
yeah right

United States

#22 Apr 20, 2010
Pay It Forward wrote:
I agree. You need to get some nuts and a better attitude instead of whining and feeling it's all dangerous. Why are all the Monroe County white hooders still posting here? Your new honky-filled county old germans hate and talk bad about you guys too. Most of you have houses you can't afford. White flight ain't cheap. Bravery and sense would be cheaper for you and your spaswns would have a better future. Just can't stay away from Cahokia, can you? You scardy cats need an escort for a real walk down memory lane just call. I'll walk your little girly arses down your old street if ya want.
You must be one of the white trash hoosiers who like to live in the ghetto. Waterloo is a safe place to raise a family. There are alot of wealthy people in Waterloo and Columbia and you are jealous because you are stuck in the ghetto. Hope to don't have kids. How many murders have there been in the last 10 years there. At least one every month or so. Keep your dumb as there and run with the druggies and drug dealers you loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butchs Bar 16 hr Mike Wilson 3
Just a taste 17 hr MW SUCKET 3
Black Friday on Godin Fri MW Sucket 3
Pot of chili Fri Hongry 1
Kc hall Nov 30 Jrm 2
Who Was The CRAZIEST Guys in Cahokia? (May '09) Nov 28 Scooter86 89
Ned dead cahokia walmart Nov 28 Jrm 1

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cahokia Mortgages