Why do Colored people always bbq in t...

Why do Colored people always bbq in the front yard ?

Posted in the Cahokia Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
just wondering

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 22, 2011
I'm just stating a fact, when I drive down just about street on a nice weekend there are people out all over, mostly colored people, which is to be expected in a dominated colored town. But why do they always bbq in the front yard. What the heck. Is this a traditional thing within their roots. Im sure this topic will have people elaborating. I will check back. I'm sure I will probably roll out of my chair lmao.
Soundoff

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Motherf'./, hunk'' I see you nasty stinky people barbecueing in the front yard so WTF. Why do you screw your kids is that within your roots, or is that a hunk'' thing. Don't your dumb as know that there are people of all races do just about the same thing. If any bad habits we have as a people we got it a long time ago from the dirty, funky, rotton slave master. Back then our people did the best that they could do, a lot of things we do come from long ago you right hunk'' it might be in our roots straight from your diseased as four fathers may they all rot in hell.
just wondering

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Lmao. I knew it would make me roll. Ok you tripe, chittlen, pig feet, pig snoot, hog jowel, neck bone, carp, buffalo, drum, fat back, gizzard, salt pork, turkey neck, 5 time in the same nasty ass grease frying boot lip. We will vote yes to building a new school for you and your tribe. Hopefully they have a special reading and writing class that you can attend because you sure don't have a clue on how to spell. I'm sure your out of school. So be patient, just a few more days and it will be the 1st and your Link Card will be replenished. So have you a nice Ho Down Bbq Cotten Picker. Hope I made your day. You made mine. Lmao. Ps. That's Mr Hunk to you.
White trash

Granite City, IL

#4 Mar 22, 2011
You my friend are an idiot. I am white, but i would love for you to say these things to someone blacks face.(or white for that matter). Grow up! I totally agree with sound off on this one...Maybe their slave masters wouldn't let them in the back yard..White people do stupid stuff. If i wanted to BBQ in my front yard, trust me thats what i will do..Man up ya big sissy.
just wondering

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Jump in there white trash. Your as stupid as anyone else who responds to the topic. And as far as it goes all I did was state a fact and ask a question. And your boy brought out the racial crap with the hunk comments. So go ahead and join your neighborhood front yard bbq association. Hit me back I love to laugh. That's why I posted. And as far as it goes their are a lot of white people who ya wouldn't call a hunk to their face. Thanks white trash for the laugh
I know

Edwardsville, IL

#6 Mar 22, 2011
I actually wrote a paper on this topic. BBQ, cooking or entertaining goes back to the Hispanics who always had front yard parties in their neighborhoods. The act of cooking in the front also means a show of prosperity that we have something to cook look at us. Cooking in the front is widely accepted in many cultures. The Caucasian people are the ones with the problem. They think that the front of their home shows a reflection of what or who they are. Trim clean means just that. Flowers and green growth means you love the beauty of your yard. Only Caucasians think that it is wrong to BBQ and entertain in the front. Me myself have em take it to the back. Google it you will be amazed!!!
thinking

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Mar 22, 2011
I agree, that bbqing in the front yard shows others you have food, and are better than those who do not. I prefer to cook right outside my kitchen, more convienent, while preparring sides inside the kitchen. just sayin'.
White trash

Granite City, IL

#8 Mar 22, 2011
That is why we all have opinions. Just rude how the express them.
Soundoff

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Mar 22, 2011
You know people some of you make me feel bad for some of the things I say, when I say it I don't mean all white people just the but holes that put out these nasty post, people are so mis informed. First of all I have a deck 15/36 and that is where I barbecue have a good job has never been on the system you dumb peice of crap all Black people are not like that everything you named except the pig feet I eat thank you, you did make my day I think I will cook some chitterlings tomorrow. You don't know our history you freak, it's deep and deeply rooted. Don't get pissed at me I don't live in Cahokia and don't want to live there I have family there, I live in Alorton, Il but still is in the school district. Dont worry about my spelling I type fast and make mistakes you get the point as hole.
who cares

Granite City, IL

#10 Mar 22, 2011
just wondering wrote:
I'm just stating a fact, when I drive down just about street on a nice weekend there are people out all over, mostly colored people, which is to be expected in a dominated colored town. But why do they always bbq in the front yard. What the heck. Is this a traditional thing within their roots. Im sure this topic will have people elaborating. I will check back. I'm sure I will probably roll out of my chair lmao.
because there back yard is full of trash
Soundoff

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 22, 2011
Just like yours you peice of trash.
Perked

Edwardsville, IL

#12 Mar 22, 2011
You realy don't think people are too stupid to realize you think you are a master baiter wannabe, do you just wondering? You aren't even any good at it. Troll elsewhere.
White and Wide

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Mar 23, 2011
We pay for you to lay around Dick. What's the difference? You can't even jump and you don't have rhythm either.
White and Wide

Edwardsville, IL

#15 Mar 23, 2011
To answer the gentleman who started this bait fest...because the white folks are shagging the furry beasts in the back yard. Black folks know when to give the courtesy of privacy to the banjo players.
White trash

Granite City, IL

#17 Mar 23, 2011
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>because there back yard is full of trash
I believe it is mainly whites who have the trashy yards. Maybe they need help cleaning up. Your doing nothing with your life, GO LEND A HAND IF YOUR THAT WORRIED ABOUOT IT..
White trash

Granite City, IL

#18 Mar 23, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Jump in there white trash. Your as stupid as anyone else who responds to the topic. And as far as it goes all I did was state a fact and ask a question. And your boy brought out the racial crap with the hunk comments. So go ahead and join your neighborhood front yard bbq association. Hit me back I love to laugh. That's why I posted. And as far as it goes their are a lot of white people who ya wouldn't call a hunk to their face. Thanks white trash for the laugh
You didn't have to say any thing negative, we got your point the first time. Don't care what you think of me. Come get you some!!
White trash

Granite City, IL

#19 Mar 23, 2011
dick blisterod wrote:
alorton is in the e st louis school distric 189 that is. so you have children attending a school they shouldnt be attending. so go get that new school in east saint louis because you pay no taxes in cahokia and have no right to have your children attend a school in cahokia. see thats just like black people take advantage of the system why dont you send your children to the school they belong in?i guess its ok for you to do that because white people owe you and all of your race
Dumb dick....The whites do it all the time in Dupo...Not a black cultural thing...lol. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES. Your a waste of breathe
Soundoff

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Mar 23, 2011
First of all Dick daddy some parts of Alorton in in the school dist show you don't know sh'' my kids attend Cahokia School district and I am a home owner in the school dist and pay taxes. You have never given me crap and I have never been on the system, nor have my parents I lived a good life as a child and I attended Cahokia School dist daddy, yell I am a light skinned sister but I would'nt want anything like you your wife don't even want your sorry winning as DADDY!!!!!!!!!!
I know

East Saint Louis, IL

#21 Mar 23, 2011
They cook their BBQ in the front so they can see the white trash like blisterod trying to steal their food or molesting their kids or pets coming down the road.
I do the same thing.
Ain't no, Cracker from Cahokia, gonna mess with my kids!
Clutus

York, PA

#22 Mar 23, 2011
who cares what the gars do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP in number one spot... (Jul '15) 9 min Vote TRUMP 60
Where'd you go ROLLO? (Sep '15) 1 hr The Don 12
Godin landfill 4 hr The Don 8
Happy thoughts on mill closure 4 hr Richard 4
Dupo Football 4 hr Some guy 5
The mill 4 hr Rollo 164
what do they call a transgendered Rollo? 4 hr I got balls 4

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance