funny stuff

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Nov 14, 2012
I was talking to a neighbor today and he's retired now. Part of his daily activities is going to McDonalds in the morning to drink coffee and talk the the other retirees.
He was telling about some of the people that come in there and what they will do to get something for free. One guy would get into the trash cans on the outside and get a coffee cup out of the trash, bring that inside and get a free refill. Other times he would get a soda cup and fill that up till they caught onto what he was doing and banned him from coming in there.
Another time my neighbor was there he had forgot his wallet and borrowed a dollar from one of his friends for the coffe. We've all done that before I'm sure. Anyway my neighbor looked in his car for loose change to pay the man back and all he had was a quarter but my neighbor wanted to give that to the guy he had borrowed the dollar from till the next day and the guy didn't want it.
There was a black woman that goes in there everyday and puts her trash in the trash cans at McDonalds and buys herself a cup of coffee. She walks over to their table, snatches up the quarter and puts in her purse and say's, I'll take it and walks out the door.
That's pretty damn funny to me. I would love to have seen their faces when she got that quarter.
Mike

Granite City, IL

#2 Nov 14, 2012
funny stuff wrote:
I was talking to a neighbor today and he's retired now. Part of his daily activities is going to McDonalds in the morning to drink coffee and talk the the other retirees.
He was telling about some of the people that come in there and what they will do to get something for free. One guy would get into the trash cans on the outside and get a coffee cup out of the trash, bring that inside and get a free refill. Other times he would get a soda cup and fill that up till they caught onto what he was doing and banned him from coming in there.
Another time my neighbor was there he had forgot his wallet and borrowed a dollar from one of his friends for the coffe. We've all done that before I'm sure. Anyway my neighbor looked in his car for loose change to pay the man back and all he had was a quarter but my neighbor wanted to give that to the guy he had borrowed the dollar from till the next day and the guy didn't want it.
There was a black woman that goes in there everyday and puts her trash in the trash cans at McDonalds and buys herself a cup of coffee. She walks over to their table, snatches up the quarter and puts in her purse and say's, I'll take it and walks out the door.
That's pretty damn funny to me. I would love to have seen their faces when she got that quarter.
So you think it's funny, maybe people should watch what they tell you. That woman is off her meds all the time & has been ran out of McD's herself several times. Hopefully you or a loved one of yours doesn't become that lady later in life.
could be

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it's funny, maybe people should watch what they tell you. That woman is off her meds all the time & has been ran out of McD's herself several times. Hopefully you or a loved one of yours doesn't become that lady later in life.
A family member of your's is she? Could be you should buy her a coffee maker and pay for trash pickup, look out for her instead of allowing her to wonder the streets if she is that sick!!

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Id slap a knot on someones head if they took money off of my table!
Jason

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Nov 14, 2012
You're a real killer aren't you Pop's Girl. Bad to the bone on the forums with your trash talk but that's all it is.

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Jason wrote:
You're a real killer aren't you Pop's Girl. Bad to the bone on the forums with your trash talk but that's all it is.
So Jason, what's your last name?
Mike

Granite City, IL

#7 Nov 14, 2012
could be wrote:
<quoted text>
A family member of your's is she? Could be you should buy her a coffee maker and pay for trash pickup, look out for her instead of allowing her to wonder the streets if she is that sick!!
Sorry I am not responsible for your friends or family members and the only trash around here is you & your smart ass remarks.
Jason

Collinsville, IL

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Pops girl wrote:
<quoted text>So Jason, what's your last name?
Why would you want to know that Pop's Girl?
What is your last name and where do you live?
Fred the frog

Collinsville, IL

#9 Dec 14, 2012
They are gonna open the white castles soon so theres gonna be a lot of stinky criiiiibs in the ghetto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandy inn/randy inn 5 hr robert 1
rioting 11 hr Looking in 4
Bumbling along 20 hr Looking in 3
ding ding Sun DOR 2
The musings of an old drunk Sun Truth 5
Monya Nov 22 DOR 2
rug munchers Nov 21 for real 7
Cahokia Dating
Find my Match

Cahokia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cahokia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cahokia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:11AM
Complete Guide to Bears' Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports 3:43 AM
Jeff Fisher unhappy with officiating in Rams' loss
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bears vs. Lions Full Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?