yup,went to get botox got a blood clot in the heart
cahokia

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 25, 2011
Does anyone really know how she died?
My understanding

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Apr 25, 2011
I understand that it was a cosmetic procedure, and she passed away on the operating table. It wasn't botox though - that you get in an office. She was actually at the hospital.

Regardless, I'm very sorry for her family and friends. She was too young to go. How unexpected and sad.
Dick Blisterod

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Apr 25, 2011
Bad karma catches up with your azz.
second chance

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2011
wow, this is very sad, goes to show you how serious any procedure is, no matter how small or large it carries a risk. I did hear it was cosmetic and had something to do with an aerty getting blocked in the operating room or something. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends, way to sad. RIP Debbie, you will be missed.
lmao

Saint Peters, MO

#7 Apr 25, 2011
Dick Blisterod wrote:
Bad karma catches up with your azz.
Pretty big words there. What are you mad cuz JC Hauling closed down & you lost your job so you think its ok to put down someone that just died? I think I'll make a call. They might like to know whos talking about their deceased family member.
dick blisterod

Camdenton, MO

#8 Apr 25, 2011
i think karma is going to catch up with you richard.
Whatever

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty big words there. What are you mad cuz JC Hauling closed down & you lost your job so you think its ok to put down someone that just died? I think I'll make a call. They might like to know whos talking about their deceased family member.
Because you know everyone, including the Pope, right????
question

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Apr 26, 2011
Who is Debbie Fults?
Jason

Edwardsville, IL

#11 Apr 26, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty big words there. What are you mad cuz JC Hauling closed down & you lost your job so you think its ok to put down someone that just died? I think I'll make a call. They might like to know whos talking about their deceased family member.
While your laughin your ass off buffalo butt why don't you mention the people that you and your friends got killed because of your constant bashing.
You never learn do you?
You are the ones who should be in prison. Your just as guilty as the man who done it.
dick blisterod

Camdenton, MO

#12 Apr 26, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
While your laughin your ass off buffalo butt why don't you mention the people that you and your friends got killed because of your constant bashing.
You never learn do you?
You are the ones who should be in prison. Your just as guilty as the man who done it.
your a complete moron do society a favor and KILL YOURSELF LIKE YOUR MOTHER DID! BANG BANG
boo

East Saint Louis, IL

#14 Apr 28, 2011
dick blisterod wrote:
<quoted text>your a complete moron do society a favor and KILL YOURSELF LIKE YOUR MOTHER DID! BANG BANG
You and your friends got people killed by messing with a man that had mental problems to start with.
You pushed him too far and the wrong people paid the price for your stupidity.
You killed those people and now you have to live with that but it doesn't bother you in the least does it?
Toby

Saint Peters, MO

#15 Apr 28, 2011
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your friends got people killed by messing with a man that had mental problems to start with.
You killed those people and now you have to live with that but it doesn't bother you in the least does it?
Who are you talking about trucker? You better not be talking about what I think your talking about.
Dicks Sad Truths

East Saint Louis, IL

#16 Apr 28, 2011
You all just got nailed. And you are too stupid to realize it. Get a good lawyer. And don't drop the soap.
I know

Belleville, IL

#17 Apr 28, 2011
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way. Kids are taught and do as their parents do.
And they are doing the same thing again by saying all these harsh words. People never learn.
jet employee

Camdenton, MO

#18 Apr 29, 2011
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way. Kids are taught and do as their parents do.
And they are doing the same thing again by saying all these harsh words. People never learn.
so does that mean truckers children will be handsy drunkin perverts.
oh no

Belleville, IL

#19 Apr 29, 2011
jet employee wrote:
<quoted text>so does that mean truckers children will be handsy drunkin perverts.
So, I have seen you changed your name again, Dick Blisterod.
LookeeHereNow

United States

#20 Apr 29, 2011
He changes his town and his name, but rarely his underwear.
trucker

Saint Peters, MO

#21 Apr 29, 2011
LookeeHereNow wrote:
He changes his town and his name, but rarely his underwear.
Remove your nose from his ass & you may find fresher air...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body of Granite City soldier returns home 45 min smashsmash 4
Christina and krista 57 min Lena 10
The mill 1 hr Haveajob 127
tiffany(madison)miller 1 hr crazy chick 1
4 hr gcme 3
Select sports fundraising 5 hr keepingupwiththej... 1
tray more overdose 6 hr Game Over 10

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance