First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cahokia Resident-Employe e

Maryville, IL

#1 Jan 27, 2011
This is to let the community know how unhappy the district employees and Board Members are with Pam Manning.
She does what she pleases and feels that she doesnt need to let the Board know what is going on. She has told several Board Members to shut up when they are trying to carry on a conversation with her.
Most of the new employees that have been hired are friends of hers.
She brought back Tony Brooks and all he does is drive around the district all day. We would like to know what he has accomplished since a position was created for him by Pam Manning.
During a meeting with teachers, she got up on a chair and was yelling and pointing her finger at them. Telling these teachers "they should be fired because they are stealing money from the District pretending to be teachers". What kind of administrator does that?
Hopefully the rest of the Board Members will see the light and get rid of her.
Annie

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 28, 2011
This is just terrible!!!
Life Long Resident

Collinsville, IL

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Pam Manning needs to look in the mirror, she's the biggest thief of them all at the board building.
Manning makes $121,000 in salary and another $25,000 in benefits. That is out & out BS, NO school district employee anywhere should be making over $75,000. With the economy as it is they should be taking a cut in pay & benefits to help the cause. The children deserve much better education then what is being given to them. This kinda of salary is ludicrous, if they are grading the teachers by their performance, then Manning gets an "F" for her job but her salary alone.

http://www.cahokia187.org/pages/uploaded_file...
Life Long Resident

Collinsville, IL

#4 Jan 28, 2011
Should have said~~> then Manning gets an "F" for her job by her salary alone.
I know

Granite City, IL

#5 Jan 29, 2011
For one thing Pam Manning wouldn't do Tony Brooks any favors because they don't like each other. She don't like him because he isn't a kiss ass like Gaddy is. He isn't a yes man like the rest. As for his driving around..that's his job. He goes to other schools, he doesn't have a set school any longer. As for the rest of the stuff about her..it doesn't suprise me at all. She is racist, cruel & does not need to be in any leadership position!! She has her favorites & yes she hires her friends & doesn't put it up for the bidding process. She just laughs in the Unions face, but the Union is a big joke as well. Everyone in it protects themselves & that's it. It is one of the worst unions I have seen. I'm glad that I chose to take my children out of that hostile, racist enviroment..it was the best decision I made!!
And so

AOL

#6 Jan 29, 2011
I am starting to believe it's part of their contract that they can do as they please - hire, fire, kiss a*s and walk all over whoever they please. Carte Blanche when it comes to rules. God forbid just one of them would grow a set of balls and do what's right instead of what benefits them or a board member. I will never understand why these people went to college for a degree to work with children then totally forget about the education of the children once they are put in a leadership position. Suddenly it becomes a Me,Me,Me world.
My Two Cents

Granite City, IL

#7 Jan 31, 2011
Pam Manning is terrible, no doubt about it. But the board hired her and they get what they pay for. I personally know wome of the board members and they knew how Manning was. I do agree that the union is terrible also. They are some of the highest paid teachers in the state but have no results to show for it. I know that people are going to say that it isn't just the teachers fault and I realize that. This combination is just spelling doom for the Cahokia School District.
Just the facts

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 31, 2011
District 187 offers the Cahokia School of Choice. This school continues to produce results. They have met or exceeded state standards the past three years. This year, 87% of Illinois students have to meet or exceed testing scores. A LOT of new schools will fall short of this mark. For high schools, that means 87% have to score a composite score of at least 18 or higher on the ACT Test. I would venture to guess that few participants on this site exceeded this mark in high school. Even so, it is fair to ask the central office and the board what steps are being taken and what the community can expect to see in terms of results.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 31, 2011
Well here you but holes go again, when Jana was in office no one said anything about the terrible job she did, you lieing bunch of as holes, you must be one of the racist as teachers pissed off because who you wanted to get the job they did't. Maybe if you do your dam job and teach these kids you would'nt have time to lie on Dr. Manning, whenever you get through with your lies and BS she is the best person for the job, and all of us voters in this district think so, Where were you all when Jana let Art Ryan screw up the district, I guess this is ok, you did't speak up then shut the F up now, she deserve a chance just like the rest of them, I think she is doing a fantastic job and so do many more people in this district.

no one ever spoke up when Art Ryan was making a mess out of this district you don't run this district the people that vote do so keep your lies and commits to your dam self I will defend Dr. Manning to the end try messing with her we all will flood that board building in her defense against you racist a holes, it will be a protest like no other.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 31, 2011
What nerve you people got. I am an employee of the district and a voter of this district, you have the nerve to complain about Dr. Mannings salary did you complain about Janas or Arts of course not, and we all know why. Some of us do care about the children and their education, some do not, you go back to you communities and talk about the district only because we have a black leader, come on people put your cards on the table it's rearing it's ugly head again. Tony Brooks is doing his job more than we can say for some of my Co-workers. I have kids in this district I care only thing some of you people care about is the salary. You people never complained about Art when he was riding around all day in his convertible not doing a dam thing, point the finger it is point right back at you. I give Dr. Pam Manning an A.
listen next time

Collinsville, IL

#11 Jan 31, 2011
Wow wrote:
What nerve you people got. I am an employee of the district and a voter of this district, you have the nerve to complain about Dr. Mannings salary did you complain about Janas or Arts of course not, and we all know why. Some of us do care about the children and their education, some do not, you go back to you communities and talk about the district only because we have a black leader, come on people put your cards on the table it's rearing it's ugly head again. Tony Brooks is doing his job more than we can say for some of my Co-workers. I have kids in this district I care only thing some of you people care about is the salary. You people never complained about Art when he was riding around all day in his convertible not doing a dam thing, point the finger it is point right back at you. I give Dr. Pam Manning an A.
Maybe you should listen to the taxpayers, the parents, the teachers & the kids before to believe everything Manning has filled your head with. many more then you think complained & it fell on deaf ears.
YOURE racist

Collinsville, IL

#12 Jan 31, 2011
Wow wrote:
Well here you but holes go again, when Jana was in office no one said anything about the terrible job she did, you lieing bunch of as holes, you must be one of the racist as teachers pissed off because who you wanted to get the job they did't. Maybe if you do your dam job and teach these kids you would'nt have time to lie on Dr. Manning, whenever you get through with your lies and BS she is the best person for the job, and all of us voters in this district think so, Where were you all when Jana let Art Ryan screw up the district, I guess this is ok, you did't speak up then shut the F up now, she deserve a chance just like the rest of them, I think she is doing a fantastic job and so do many more people in this district.
no one ever spoke up when Art Ryan was making a mess out of this district you don't run this district the people that vote do so keep your lies and commits to your dam self I will defend Dr. Manning to the end try messing with her we all will flood that board building in her defense against you racist a holes, it will be a protest like no other.
You've got alot of nerve calling someone else a racist with a mouth like that. It's obvious you don't like white people at all, so why don't you take you're black money stealing no educating trash talking bad example ass and get away from these children before your racist attitude rubs off on them. And your husband too
My Two Cents

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 31, 2011
Wow, You are right about Jana, Art and Tony. But I am telling you Pam Manning wasn't the best person for the high school job or the job she has now. You are also right that the voters are responsible for Pam and they will be voted out of office in April because they are and always have been useless.
listen next time

Collinsville, IL

#14 Feb 1, 2011
Actually I bet "WOW" is Ms Manning & she just got her little feelings hurt because we are all tired of her NOT doing her job and earning about $150,000 in wages & benefits. She maybe worth about $1.50 a year w/her poor work ethics.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 1, 2011
You all are so fake, first of all I am not a racist you are. I am just calling you on your 2 sided morals, and no jerk I am not Dr. Manning who the hell are you, there is nothing wrong with the school board we have now, no one ever complained before, as soon as you get a couple of blacks on the board and a black sup you all have a problem with it, now tell me about the pass administrators that were in,they were the screw ups Dr. Manning is only trying to straighten out their mess. Just like our beloved president the mess the prior administration screwed up, look like we are always cleaning up mess behind useless people.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 1, 2011
Dr. Mannings worth ethics are just fine, the prior people that was in before her have poor work ethics, you never complained then wonder why, maybe you are one of them, and anybody that was here when Mr. Art Ryan was in office you all know that man was the worse screw up that i've seen in my 15 years with the district, where were you then why can't you address that.... I'M WAITING, what about his salary he made more than Dr. Manning and he was third in command HELLO......
love my town

United States

#17 Feb 1, 2011
Wow wrote:
I couldn't care less about a persons color. I just have to say that the way you talk I hope you don't have ANYTHING to do with children. You also have poor english. Some people complain about Pam Mannigs soo right away you have to start saying it is a racist thing. If she isn't doing a good job is on her. If people think she is paid too much it's on whoever gave her that salary. You are voicing you opinion and other people are voicing theirs. Don't start slinging mud because you don't agree with their opinion.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 1, 2011
You have nerves, that is exactly what you are doing, and by the same token I hope you don't have anything to do with kids, and oh by the way it's Manning, it is not about me and color it's about you people who is complaining and color. You have your opinion and the rest of us has ours, you are the one getting pissed because I and many more are on Dr. Mannings side, Just because I say a few choice words on here does not mean I may say it in a class room, I hear many of you teachers cursing right in front of our children in this dist. Where is my answer why you all did'nt complain when Jana and Art had the key to the city, they are the ones messed up where is my answer and don't worry about my enlish I'm talking to someone who does not really matter and oh by the way do you live in this district if not shut up, you don't spend you money here nor do you vote here. I still give Dr. Manning an A and so do many more of us employees.
trucker 2

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Feb 1, 2011
love my town wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about a persons color. I just have to say that the way you talk I hope you don't have ANYTHING to do with children. You also have poor english. Some people complain about Pam Mannigs soo right away you have to start saying it is a racist thing. If she isn't doing a good job is on her. If people think she is paid too much it's on whoever gave her that salary. You are voicing you opinion and other people are voicing theirs. Don't start slinging mud because you don't agree with their opinion.
How in the name of all that is holy can you go from one thread to another talking your usual hatred and bullshit like this? Do you have no shame? LMAO!
Resident

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Feb 1, 2011
She has been complaining about the poor performance of the high school students. But who was the Academic Leader at the high school for 3+ years, Pam Manning. And she was at the Middle School before that. So she shouldnt go blaming the teachers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monya's kids 1 hr I see trucker 4
Inspirational Quotes 12 hr Psalm12 17
Give them a chance 15 hr message to Monya 1
Ding Ding 15 hr for real 10
Is Truckers daughter pregnant by a black? 18 hr Growing upward 1
Ill be drunk for Christmas 22 hr nunya sucasm 12
surprised Dec 24 The rest of the s... 1
Cahokia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web