Elderly white woman beats 3 black kids

Posted in the Cahokia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
meeeeee

Carlyle, IL

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Today there was an old white woman came out the post office and 3 black teenagers attempted to rob her and get her Social Security check.
She smacked the biggest one with her walking cane, pulled a 357 revolver from her purse and shot each of them as they tried to run.
She was put under arrest by the police for not having a Foid Card or a permit to carry a firearm.
All the teenagers were armed but they were not charged since they were underage.
hehe

Collinsville, IL

#2 Aug 7, 2012
good they need their a@@ beat.
sucks to own a business

Columbia, IL

#3 Aug 8, 2012
meeeeee wrote:
Today there was an old white woman came out the post office and 3 black teenagers attempted to rob her and get her Social Security check.
She smacked the biggest one with her walking cane, pulled a 357 revolver from her purse and shot each of them as they tried to run.
She was put under arrest by the police for not having a Foid Card or a permit to carry a firearm.
All the teenagers were armed but they were not charged since they were underage.
Shoot to parylize
She should have shot them so they couldn't move the rest of their lives. Let them lie there and think of what they did wrong.
short bus rider

Belleville, IL

#4 Aug 8, 2012
meeeeee wrote:
Today there was an old white woman came out the post office and 3 black teenagers attempted to rob her and get her Social Security check.
She smacked the biggest one with her walking cane, pulled a 357 revolver from her purse and shot each of them as they tried to run.
She was put under arrest by the police for not having a Foid Card or a permit to carry a firearm.
All the teenagers were armed but they were not charged since they were underage.
its a damn shame this isnt true but they deserve it
just us 2

East Saint Louis, IL

#5 Aug 8, 2012
meeeeee wrote:
Today there was an old white woman came out the post office and 3 black teenagers attempted to rob her and get her Social Security check.
She smacked the biggest one with her walking cane, pulled a 357 revolver from her purse and shot each of them as they tried to run.
She was put under arrest by the police for not having a Foid Card or a permit to carry a firearm.
All the teenagers were armed but they were not charged since they were underage.
You're one sick puppy.
meeee

Collinsville, IL

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Go granny, go granny go. Shoot them varmits!!!
There ain't a court in this country that would put an elderly white woman in jail for trying to protect herself.
Stuck in St Joe

Columbia, MO

#7 Aug 8, 2012
You need to kill them that way you won’t be sued for lost wages(LMAO)
meeee

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Aug 9, 2012
The Cahokia Police should give her an Uzi and a patrol car. Maybe she could do so what needs to be done.
Just Saying

East Saint Louis, IL

#9 Aug 10, 2012
sucks to own a business wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot to parylize
She should have shot them so they couldn't move the rest of their lives. Let them lie there and think of what they did wrong.
I agree
RepentFundies

Belleville, IL

#10 Aug 11, 2012
What a sad life you ignorant bigots must live to bite on an obviously false story. Don't breed any more of you please! You've done this all over the forum.
just wondering

San Jose, CA

#11 Aug 11, 2012
old obiously does not mean smart
but it is a REtirement community

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 12, 2012
It's my fault. I started this story, I was drunk, nothing to do, just finished a good session of the dog pound. I just need to find me a girlfriend with only 2 legs.
Friend

Belleville, IL

#13 Aug 14, 2012
This story is part true an elderly woman did get beat up by three black children 12 and 13 trying to steal her purse which they didn't get. She has multible hairline fractures and is in Rehab healing from what these little _____ did I hope they are punished to the fullest they shouldn't just get a slap on the wrist which they probably will do. They'll get off for sure and she will have to live with the pain and the fear of ever going out in public again. We need the death penalty back and kill the person right away instead of letting them sit for years at tax payers money on death row maybe that would lower some of the crimes.
A fact

Belleville, IL

#14 Aug 15, 2012
Friend wrote:
This story is part true an elderly woman did get beat up by three black children 12 and 13 trying to steal her purse which they didn't get. She has multible hairline fractures and is in Rehab healing from what these little _____ did I hope they are punished to the fullest they shouldn't just get a slap on the wrist which they probably will do. They'll get off for sure and she will have to live with the pain and the fear of ever going out in public again. We need the death penalty back and kill the person right away instead of letting them sit for years at tax payers money on death row maybe that would lower some of the crimes.
They have several witneses that prove that they never hit her. She got her injuries from falling down and not givng up the purse. They never touched her, just grabbed the purse and she fell down. Nothing is going to be done because they did not hit her, she did it herself, and they are just kids.
hardy har har

Edwardsville, IL

#15 Aug 15, 2012
There comes the dynamic duo, Pop's Girl and an Angel telling lies as always. The next one to follow will be Round Mouth Blisteredlips and then Pop's Girl's sister, Krissy.
These idiot's need to get a job flipping burgers somewhere other than Cahokia. We have enough trash in this town without dealing with these rejects.
They are the bottom feeders of the white race!!
hardy har har

Edwardsville, IL

#16 Aug 15, 2012
Now I'm just waiting on my Link card to be recharged so I can buy some beer, smokes & KY Jelly. Then I'm going to go visit my boyfriends at the next St Clair County board meeting. I can hardly wait to see the boys again. They are always so nice to me when they spank my butt while I hold their balls.
knew it

Edwardsville, IL

#17 Aug 15, 2012
hardy har har wrote:
Now I'm just waiting on my Link card to be recharged so I can buy some beer, smokes & KY Jelly. Then I'm going to go visit my boyfriends at the next St Clair County board meeting. I can hardly wait to see the boys again. They are always so nice to me when they spank my butt while I hold their balls.
For once you hogs spoke the truth. Lesbians and gays that like anal. I'll bet all you want to kiss them on the mouth when you are done cleaning their weinies of the scat that came from you.
hardy har har

Collinsville, IL

#18 Aug 16, 2012
knew it wrote:
<quoted text>
For once you hogs spoke the truth. Lesbians and gays that like anal. I'll bet all you want to kiss them on the mouth when you are done cleaning their weinies of the scat that came from you.
Only if it's w/you and your sister, big boy.
cracker from cahokia

Arnold, MO

#19 Aug 16, 2012
Trucker you really do need to get a life. are you that bored that you need to keep this thread alive by posting your stupid sh!t. there are plenty of big fat black women in cahokia. go find one that is hard up and doesnt mind an old white perv with a small pen!s.
hardy har har

Collinsville, IL

#21 Aug 17, 2012
cracker from cahokia wrote:
Trucker you really do need to get a life. are you that bored that you need to keep this thread alive by posting your stupid sh!t. there are plenty of big fat black women in cahokia. go find one that is hard up and doesnt mind an old white perv with a small pen!s.
But you are my stupid black bitch honey & you love my cream filling injections. You're my cream filled donut that dog loves to lick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
total ness 5 min huh 2
Andrea Casper 1 hr Cookie 1
matt marcum 1 hr snitch killer 23
cahokia vfw 4 hr mike 2
king louie 4 hr Dry snitches make... 64
News 3 used car dealerships reported to BBB (Sep '07) May 20 Jerry 184
McCalls Newest Ghetto May 20 Doom 27
More from around the web

Cahokia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]