First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Teacher

Belleville, IL

#1 Oct 31, 2012
http://www.stclair.k12.il.us/cgi-bin/email/WN...

www.cus187.org - look under emails
type in last name of teacher

Behold Curtiss McCall is a Cahokia teacher.

And Curtiss McCall is running for political office.

And Curtiss McCall arranges for his students to vote.
not again

Alton, IL

#2 Oct 31, 2012
neither of them are teachers - anyone working at the district will have a district email
just us 2

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2012
not again wrote:
neither of them are teachers - anyone working at the district will have a district email
Just what does he do?
not again

Alton, IL

#4 Oct 31, 2012
both of them may have been RDIS(truancy) hires last year - I know the one they call Van was - they were paid more than a first year teacher, yet they had NO requirements to be hired, no degrees needed, no experience - just the right last name & connections - not sure if they are still on the payroll - thought one of them was hired at Commonfields???
ur stupid

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2012
just us 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what does he do?
if you want to find out ask him yourself..
He will tell you if your so concern about him....
ur stupid

United States

#6 Oct 31, 2012
not again wrote:
both of them may have been RDIS(truancy) hires last year - I know the one they call Van was - they were paid more than a first year teacher, yet they had NO requirements to be hired, no degrees needed, no experience - just the right last name & connections - not sure if they are still on the payroll - thought one of them was hired at Commonfields???
FYI they both have college degrees...
just us 2

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2012
ur stupid wrote:
<quoted text>if you want to find out ask him yourself..
He will tell you if your so concern about him....
I really couldn't care less, I was just trying to get an answer for the voters. I'm not voting for him or anyone with any connection to Frank and his gang. I was trying to help anyone that hasn't made up their mind yet. You sure helped the cause.
ur stupid

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2012
just us 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really couldn't care less, I was just trying to get an answer for the voters. I'm not voting for him or anyone with any connection to Frank and his gang. I was trying to help anyone that hasn't made up their mind yet. You sure helped the cause.
I ddnt ask who you where voting for...i can careless..he has my vote and thats all that matters...you must care your on here asking what he does for a living..like i stated before ask him yourself.....;)
just us 2

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2012
ur stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I ddnt ask who you where voting for...i can careless..he has my vote and thats all that matters...you must care your on here asking what he does for a living..like i stated before ask him yourself.....;)
You are living up to "ur stupid"
ur stupid

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2012
just us 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living up to "ur stupid"
im so sorry you feel that way about yourself..
just us 2

United States

#11 Oct 31, 2012
Article in todays BND says McCall Jr. is a teacher.
ur stupid

United States

#12 Oct 31, 2012
just us 2 wrote:
Article in todays BND says McCall Jr. is a teacher.
i thought you ddnt care less... again if you want to no somethng about him ask for yourself..i think you really want to vote for this young man.take the time to meet him for yourself very nice young man..Curtis McCall Jr for St. Clair County Board...i want tell Joe or Gary you voted for Curtis McCall Jr. after all you will be making the right choice..i do believe you already no that..your screen name should be undecided voter...Curtis or Joe!!!!!
just us 2

United States

#13 Oct 31, 2012
ur stupid wrote:
<quoted text>i thought you ddnt care less... again if you want to no somethng about him ask for yourself..i think you really want to vote for this young man.take the time to meet him for yourself very nice young man..Curtis McCall Jr for St. Clair County Board...i want tell Joe or Gary you voted for Curtis McCall Jr. after all you will be making the right choice..i do believe you already no that..your screen name should be undecided voter...Curtis or Joe!!!!!
I was trying to prove to you that the person that said he is a teacher is right and you don't know what you are talking about.
You are stupid, I have met McCall Jr. and I'm still voting for Morgan. He may be a nice young man BUT he is part of the Sprague gang and I want no part of that. I had my fill of that gang when Franie was mayor.
ur stupid

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Who cares!!!!! Curtis McCall Jr for St.Clair County Board!!!!! On Nov.6th make sure you get out and vote for Curtis!!!!!
just us 2

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2012
ur stupid wrote:
Who cares!!!!! Curtis McCall Jr for St.Clair County Board!!!!! On Nov.6th make sure you get out and vote for Curtis!!!!!
You were proven wrong so now you say who cares. How typical. Lies, Lies, Lies
ur stupid

United States

#16 Nov 1, 2012
just us 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were proven wrong so now you say who cares. How typical. Lies, Lies, Lies
i was never proven wrong!!!! I know the facts hahaha...your on here trying to figure out who you want to vote for... my mind made up..Curtis McCall Jr has my vote....you no why because i know the truth about the Mayor and Joe....
ur stupid

United States

#17 Nov 1, 2012
Just us 2... i think you should stay off here....you have a very simple mind...Rory have you fooled..please dnt tell me you dnt knw Rory.....haha yeah right!!!!!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#18 Nov 1, 2012
wow all the infighting...you people need Bergman back...he knew how to keep you all in line
Ura Truely a Fing Idiot

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Nov 1, 2012
Brian wrote:
wow all the infighting...you people need Bergman back...he knew how to keep you all in line
Bergman? Do you mean Frank Bergman?????

Frank spent almost $10million for Parks only to have a YMCA that only pays $1 a year to rent & the village has to maintain the buildings.
Frank give out over $20,000plus in raises to Ms Halter(her 2nd BIGG Raise), Betty Sharp & Mr Sprauge and I believe Mr Tory.
Frank was hired only his family & friends to work for the village.
Frank file & receive a $20,000 check for falling down some stairs when no one was there to witness it(like we know it really happened at work) & then NOT pee in a bottle for a drug test like every other worker would have done & then have his board OK the settlement even though there are lots of unsettled cases w/the Village employees that are 3-4-5yrs old.
Frank fell out of a moving truck while working for Commonfields, how smart is that.
Frank refuses to sign contract that has been on his desk for 3-4yrs.
Frank say he drove the Villages $38,000 SUV and filled it up on tax payers money to a Las Vegas and then lied saying he went to Tulsa, Okla.
Frank said he had no knowledge of Charles Robinson and James Allen working 96hrs a week, which we all know is a lie.
It was Frank and Harry Halter, who was the husband of the mayors then appointment secretary, argued just after midnight on the mayors front lawn. Then Cahokia police used a Taser on Halter, who was then a part-time Alorton police officer.
It seems it was Franks fault that security didn't thwart a theft in December 2006 that netted thieves $61,500 worth of windows and brass mailbox doors from the former Parks campus. Village employees John Torry and Robert Holmes moonlighted as the campus security then, but no one was on duty at the time because they were off for the Christmas holiday. Since when does security guards take a day off???
Frank tried to replace Sheila Ware when she was sick. Frank tried & then have the guts to say "he didn't know Ware suffered an aneurysm" and then went onto say "My thoughts and prayers go out every day for her" How can he say his thoughts & prayers went out to her every day when he said HE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT???
Frank suspended a Village worker for refusing to drive an unsafe, unlicensed & non-inspected truck.
Frank suspended a Police Officer for giving his nephew a DUI or DWI.
Frank suspended 2 workers for refusing to hand out political fliers during work hours.
Frank fired Debbie Barker because of "supposed" stolen money & then refused to give her job back even after the judge told him there was no case against Ms Barker.
Frank OK TIF money to be spent on the Nova Plaza only to have it take 6yrs to fill it half way.
Frank said it was his idea to have the overpass built, yeah sure he did & he invented the internet w/Al Gore also.
It was Frank's idea to pave & put sidewalks down Judith Ln just because Prax Air decided to move back to Cahokia, even though there are some streets that were in much worse shape that should have been fixed.
Frank wasted our tax dollars on having Paris Ave repaved when it was apparent it didn't need it.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#20 Nov 1, 2012
But But...Frank may have spent millions and millions of money diverted to TIF funds...You're getting a White Castle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites take a knee 3 min Millstadt69 6
Missing pets in GC area 1 hr Mr Wagasaki 10
columbia kinder college (Nov '08) 2 hr Dad 58
Childcare in Columbia (May '11) 2 hr Dad 68
Tenants rights 4 hr obvious 7
Leave Dirk Alone or Else 4 hr obvious 128
Columbia Kinder College teacher accused of chil... 5 hr Rollo 36

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance