First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Long gone

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I just read a article in the Belleville news democrat paper and I see x police chief of Cahokia Watson is working under Merle justice 4 st Clair co sheriff and he said if Merle justice retires he would like to get the job haha he will serve st Clair co like he did Cahokia terrible he dont deserve to be sheriff what a joke it's all politics in st Clair co Bergman screwed the people of Cahokia and now he is working 4 st Clair co they all should be investigated by the government
Hmmm

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2012
What a slap in the face to the other county cops who are in line for that spot.Take your Cahokia pension and get out
Yep

Belleville, IL

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Rick is a good guy was a great cop and hopefully will be the next sheriff in st Clair county !!!! You haters never stop do you !!!!!
Hmmm

Columbia, IL

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Did not say he was a bad guy.I just think enough is enough get off the tax payers tit
what

Belleville, IL

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Chief Watson was a good police chief. Bergman was a thief.
Yep

Belleville, IL

#6 Nov 29, 2012
what wrote:
Chief Watson was a good police chief. Bergman was a thief.
No I think local 520 the do nothing union till frank is gone is the real thieves so lets be real 50-70 thousand a year some with 9 weeks vacation and lifetime insurance and they did Nothing for the last 4 years he was mayor !!!! So let talk thieves how about Fred and crew stealing from the golf course! Funny when franks gone workers comp claims stop workers doing their jobs instead of sleeping and stealing !!!!!! Oh and by the way I'm not franky boy either just someone who know the real truth!!!
nooo

Belleville, IL

#7 Nov 30, 2012
no your some as hole who is always on here telling people how wonderful the McCalls are and lying telling everyone that other people are crooks. You are the people who commited voter fraud and who try to itimidate the whites. So go fook yourself you lying pc of shyt.Get a job and you would not have so much time on your hands to harrass people.
Yep

Belleville, IL

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Caught a nerve the real crooks back cornwell and that's a fact jack !! I must of really struck a nerve lol !! McCall is a way better option than cornwell you will see because cornwell and his supporters will have one term with that thieving lien cheating no good back stabbing dope smoking coke snorting bum bum !!!!!! He is losing support every day !!!!! quit using my tax dollars to drive your kid to school in Columbia if that's we're u want them to go to school then move there !! Local 520 is a bunch of lien stealing bastards as well !!!!
well

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Cornwell's kid goes to a private school because Cahokia School district is horrible. Nothing wrong with wanting what is best for your child.
Got a Question

Granite City, IL

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Yep wrote:
quit using my tax dollars to drive your kid to school in Columbia if that's we're u want them to go to school then move there
Gotta ask ya something, did you get this off when Bergman was mayor and drove the city's truck using a taxpayer credit card for the gas out to Arizona or Nevada(where ever he went)??
How about when he wrecked the same truck??

Just wondering if that pissed you off also.

I am also waiting to see exactly what Mr Call is going to do for Cahokia since he is now representing the city on the county board. I would love to see more of these burned out house gone(4-5 on my street), how about getting money for fixing our sewers and repaving Mousette Lane. If McCall cares so much about this city I'd like to see him step up and do something to prove to us all that he ran because he wanted to help Cahokia and NOT thicken just his wallet.
Yep

Belleville, IL

#11 Dec 1, 2012
well wrote:
Cornwell's kid goes to a private school because Cahokia School district is horrible. Nothing wrong with wanting what is best for your child.
So drive your own vehicle to columbia or better yet move your tired azz there !
Yep

Belleville, IL

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Got a Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta ask ya something, did you get this off when Bergman was mayor and drove the city's truck using a taxpayer credit card for the gas out to Arizona or Nevada(where ever he went)??
I am also waiting to see exactly what Mr Call is going to do for Cahokia since he is now representing the city on the county board. I would love to see more of these burned out house gone(4-5 on my street), how about getting money for fixing our sewers and repaving Mousette Lane. If McCall cares so much about this city I'd like to see him step up and do something to prove to us all that he ran because he wanted to help Cahokia and NOT thicken just his wallet.
there was 4 million from FEMA and iepa when Bergman left office enough to fix them all !!! And the city has money or cornwell wouldn't be giving raises and job out like candy on Halloween !!!!!! How about using the city's motor fuel tax !!!! Oh but that's what he's using to build the new village owned restaurant called STINGERS !!!!
a reader

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>there was 4 million from FEMA and iepa when Bergman left office enough to fix them all !!! And the city has money or cornwell wouldn't be giving raises and job out like candy on Halloween !!!!!! How about using the city's motor fuel tax !!!! Oh but that's what he's using to build the new village owned restaurant called STINGERS !!!!
Lies, slander and outright psychotic delusions on your part.
Got a Question

Granite City, IL

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>there was 4 million from FEMA and iepa when Bergman left office enough to fix them all !!! And the city has money or cornwell wouldn't be giving raises and job out like candy on Halloween !!!!!! How about using the city's motor fuel tax !!!! Oh but that's what he's using to build the new village owned restaurant called STINGERS !!!!
If the sewer money is there then it should be used for that. So other then the sewer money how about Answering my questions Please..........

I am also waiting to see exactly what Mr Call is going to do for Cahokia since he is now representing the city on the county board. I would love to see more of these burned out house gone(4-5 on my street) and repaving Mousette Lane. If McCall cares so much about this city I'd like to see him step up and do something to prove to us all that he ran because he wanted to help Cahokia and NOT thicken just his wallet.
Reader

Caseyville, IL

#15 Dec 1, 2012
well wrote:
Look at Mayor Parks in ESTL. His kid(s) go to Governor French Academy in Belleville.

Garys children went to Holy Family until they closed. The families had the option to send their children to St James in Millstadt or the school in Columbia.
waiting

Edwardsville, IL

#16 Dec 1, 2012
I noticed Yep could not say what McCall is going to do for Cahokia. I can tell you what he will do, he will pad his pocket and say they bought this and that for the school and then the shyt will disappear. No work will be done any where.
not again

Alton, IL

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Rich Sauget's kids go to a private school in Belleville & he's on the School Board!!!
& 2 of the board members have their kids at Cahokia School of Choice - that's why the class numbers are kept at 25 there & the CSC high school was not touched during this most recent "reorganization"!!
Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Mayor Parks in ESTL. His kid(s) go to Governor French Academy in Belleville.
Garys children went to Holy Family until they closed. The families had the option to send their children to St James in Millstadt or the school in Columbia.
waiting

Belleville, IL

#18 Dec 2, 2012
I would not send my dog to the Cahokia public schools.
Yep

Belleville, IL

#19 Dec 2, 2012
But they don't use the taxpayers vehicle or let there spouse drive the vehicle like corn hole !!!! I. Bashed Bergman for all his mis deeds thought cornwell was different boy was I WRONG !!! He has his 12 yr old on the payroll at the golf course !! Just like Bergman nepotism cronyism !!! He has lost the respect of many in our village !!!! Mcall winning proves that
Richard

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Dec 2, 2012
Yep wrote:
But they don't use the taxpayers vehicle or let there spouse drive the vehicle like corn hole !!!! I. Bashed Bergman for all his mis deeds thought cornwell was different boy was I WRONG !!! He has his 12 yr old on the payroll at the golf course !! Just like Bergman nepotism cronyism !!! He has lost the respect of many in our village !!!! Mcall winning proves that
Yet you're still an alcoholic who lives off the taxpayer dime, Trucker.

So why should anybody care about your opinion?

Pathetic welfare drunk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Ruckel 23 min Missy Massey 46
Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Ly... 4 hr Mahz 8
Let's Review 7 hr Red 21
Illinois to become sanctuary state 7 hr Red 13
topix moderator Apr 19 Come on already 14
man shot at county line Apr 16 R Rollo 4
Is Cahokia Safe (Aug '12) Apr 10 Quick 15

Cahokia Jobs

Personal Finance

Cahokia Mortgages