Police Scanner frequencies?

Police Scanner frequencies?

Posted in the Cahokia Forum

Larry the cable guy

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2008
Hello,

Can anyone with a scanner give me the Cahokia p.d and the Illinois state police frequencie? My scanner was unplugged for a while, ad lost its memory.

Thanks in advance.
Frank

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2008
in the news

East Saint Louis, IL

#4 Sep 14, 2008
Larry the cable guy wrote:
Hello,
Can anyone with a scanner give me the Cahokia p.d and the Illinois state police frequencie? My scanner was unplugged for a while, ad lost its memory.
Thanks in advance.
the cahokia police is .... 155.310 i dont know the state police , sorry
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#6 Sep 14, 2008
thegreat618 wrote:
<quoted text>
some reason that isnt enough numbers for my scanner
That is the frequency for Cahokia police only.
michelle

Millstadt, IL

#7 Sep 14, 2008
is that the same number 4 dupo to
in the news

East Saint Louis, IL

#8 Sep 14, 2008
michelle wrote:
is that the same number 4 dupo to
yes, caholia dispatches for dupo.
Cahokia

East Saint Louis, IL

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Can we still get the Cahokia police it so what do you need. Thanks
saxaphone

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2010
you need a 800 mgz (spelling) scanner. Those numbers are old. Scan-cat has the frequencies you can load from your computer. Get ready to spend some money. Program, special cord to send frequencies to scanner.
agree

Fairview Heights, IL

#11 Oct 13, 2010
Yeah the old frequencies haven't work since early this year.
The last time I checked the new scanners that would work were going for about $500.00.
Think Fast

United States

#12 Oct 13, 2010
What's the fequency Kenneth?
wondering

Columbia, IL

#13 Jun 9, 2012
What scanner can get the new frequencies. I see Radio Shack has a hand held one but they told me it wont get 800 mgz I heard a home patrol 1 will do it but it cost 500.00 Anyone know any cheaper one?
Jessica

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Jun 11, 2012
There's also an app for I-Phones called 5-0 Radio (or something like that) that you can download. But I was also told that police frequencies are going to be changing I believe at the end of the year and this app may not be good then... but if it's free or inexpensive it might be worth it...
wondering

Columbia, IL

#15 Jun 11, 2012
I don't have the I-phone but I wonder if I pay that kind of money they want for the home partol-1 If it will work when they change again. I really want my scanner back I miss it. Does anyone have a radio shack one that works now?
Jessica

Edwardsville, IL

#16 Jun 12, 2012
Jessica wrote:
There's also an app for I-Phones called 5-0 Radio (or something like that) that you can download. But I was also told that police frequencies are going to be changing I believe at the end of the year and this app may not be good then... but if it's free or inexpensive it might be worth it...
Why did someone judge me as spam and nuts for answering a post? If you disagree with me that's one thing, but I was just trying to be helpful.

Sometimes I just can't figure people out...
Droid

East Saint Louis, IL

#17 Jun 12, 2012
Jessica wrote:
Droid has an app for it also, or you can go here
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/...

“I don't like spam!”

Since: Dec 11

USA

#18 Jun 12, 2012
Think Fast wrote:
What's the fequency Kenneth?
It's REM
scanner buff from IL

Belleville, IL

#19 Jun 12, 2012
you will have to pay a little bit of money for a new scanner as some of the major cities are switching to the new 700mhz frequencies. Illinois State Police (ISP) has been switched over to the atate wide interop frequencies for a little while. you'll need a new scanner to hear the new digital apco-25 digital formats they are using. a good scanner is the aor-8000 is about $400 and a good radio. it can be reviewed and purchased from here.
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1744

a good reference for frequencies can be found here.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/...
info

Casey, IL

#20 Jun 14, 2012
u don't even need a scanner if you have a p.c. go to radioreference.com then click on live audio then click ur county, st.clair. open up web player there you go
super

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jun 19, 2012
You all are prolly giving info to some dealer wanting to stay ahead of the police. Lmaohope they hit your house up first.
NewOne

Waterloo, IL

#22 Jun 21, 2012
Does anyone have the digital frequencies for Columbia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T U Verse 11 min MIKE WILSON 78
real estate taxes 1 hr MIKE WILSON 3
Sawmill BBQ (Sep '08) Mon Entrepreneur 81
457 Godin Mon omg 18
My name is Jason Bainter, Who thinks I'm fat an... (Aug '09) Sun R Rollo 20
Cahokia hud Apr 28 PHAT GIRL 9
Monya Apr 28 MIKE WILSON 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cahokia Mortgages