Work progressing on redevelopment of ...

Work progressing on redevelopment of Parks Campus

Posted in the Cahokia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interesting

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Who ever posted this thread, thank you.
It's nice to see a positive thread for a change.
Now, when is the new White Castle going to open?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 5, 2012
White Castle doesn't want the business of a pervert that takes advantage of his children understand Richard.
just us 2

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Dec 6, 2012
I think it will be great to drive by Parks and not see dilapidated buildings. More sitdown restaurant, maybe some little shops would be nice. It just shows that mayor Cornwell is trying to do something positive. Good job.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Just more tif (taxpayer) money being givin to private investors trying to grab at straws as Cahokia slipps deeper into the abyss
Why not just dig a trench around the place and hopefully the next rain will wash it away downriver to the ocean
drive by

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2012
I drove by the new Stingers today and they have a new roof on it and it's coming along.
Something I keep thing about is will it be safe for the people who work there. That area is pretty much isolated.
oldstjoeguy

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Dec 7, 2012
i have a serious question for you brian if you are so against cahokia and its people why do you come to there forum.actually im thinking you are one that is stuck in cahokia and cant afford to move.i know ill get slammed for this comment but i was just curious.
Brian wrote:
Just more tif (taxpayer) money being givin to private investors trying to grab at straws as Cahokia slipps deeper into the abyss
Why not just dig a trench around the place and hopefully the next rain will wash it away downriver to the ocean
drive by

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2012
oldstjoeguy wrote:
i have a serious question for you brian if you are so against cahokia and its people why do you come to there forum.actually im thinking you are one that is stuck in cahokia and cant afford to move.i know ill get slammed for this comment but i was just curious.
<quoted text>
I'm not Brian but I agree with you. Some people complain about the businesses moving out of Cahokia but they turn around an bash the new business trying to get started.
Just don't make much sense too me. I support any new business that comes to Cahokia. They are welcome in my book.
John Deere

Granite City, IL

#9 Dec 8, 2012
You know how to tell when a politician is telling a lie ????? When is lips are moving .......Com On Man .... That is all tax money being wasted dont be fooled
a reader

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Dec 8, 2012
John Deere wrote:
You know how to tell when a politician is telling a lie ????? When is lips are moving .......Com On Man .... That is all tax money being wasted dont be fooled
It Why aren't you complaining about county tax money being spent on Frank Bergman and his $70,000.00 year job that was given to him because of his incetuous political connections? And why on earth isn't the black community upset with the position that one of the most racist police chiefs Cahokia has ever known is holding now? These are the men that McCall is travelling with now. And the travesty of the 2 member political party to contest the original legitimate Democratic nominee for District 25 is insane legally. There was rampant voter fraud that day. Bergman's relatives were the election judges, for goodness sake. St, Corrupt County has become the laughing stock of the nation.
Yep

Belleville, IL

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Lol bergmans Familly was election judges in precinct 13 where KEVIN BERGMAN IS COMMITEEMAN !!!!! Oh and McCall lost you people are truly lost and obsessed with Bergman he is gone !! So what he got a job at the county he doesn't work for Cahokia anymore so really it's become a mute issue !!!!!!! When will you start asking who really is helping stingers remodel and how many used car dealership will cornwell let in Cahokia seriously !!!! Gliks closed brockland is leaving talk about the real issues not Bergman !!!!oh let's not forget that stingers was an tif agreement before it burnt it finally got its insurance money witch was created by TIF !!!!!! Talk about cornwell using village vehicle to travel all over the country just like Bergman cornwell is no better he just has the support of the union do the guys will actually work instead of making workers como claims after they use their 9 weeks vacation 20 sick days and all federal holidays !!!!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Make a great place for a few strip clubs and at the same time provide jobs for the Cahokia young adults
Hmmm

Columbia, IL

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Did I hear you say brockland is leaving?
oldstjoeguy

AOL

#14 Dec 9, 2012
i didnt figure my question would be answerd.
Well Damn

Granite City, IL

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Brian wrote:
Make a great place for a few strip clubs and at the same time provide jobs for the Cahokia young adults
Damn, this means your wife & daughters will have jobs then?? Wow, you're one lucky person, pimps & ho's all in the same family. That's one way of keeping the money in the family.
Hmmm

Columbia, IL

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Huh? Wtf
Yep

Belleville, IL

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Did I hear you say brockland is leaving?
Yes they are leaving Cahokia !!! Goin south !!!!!
Yep

Belleville, IL

#18 Dec 9, 2012
oldstjoeguy wrote:
i didnt figure my question would be answerd.
and you live in Waterloo !!!!
Millstadt69

Millstadt, IL

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Old man Brockland is a scumbag who I hope goes bankrupt!
oldstjoeguy

Hattiesburg, MS

#20 Dec 9, 2012
no i live in hattiesburg ms.
BubbaNutzBleats

Edwardsville, IL

#21 Dec 10, 2012
It is appropriate to keep talking about Bergman. Why do you think folks steal so much in Cahokia? Because they know it pays to steal sometimes. When you have local newspapers doing stories for years about Bergman's thefts and wasting of property and he does not ask for a retraction, and then gets promoted into a job that is labor oriented after breaking many labor laws, you have to figure stealing in Cahokia only leads to better things. But then folks stole thirty years ago here too. Just like Frank, most of them were caucasian. frank left this village in the sad shape it is in. Not only should it still be discussed since it is still being dealt with, you need to keep a very close eye on any of his family and folks he trained to be like him. Folks just steal in "higher" offices than they did before as years go by in this county. Hope they can lay off it enough for some businesses to thrive. With the county jail overcrowded the revolving door doesn't help anybody reform much though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FLAMER don 1 hr Francis Zappa 17
Weinstein To Surrender Friday On Rape, Sexual M... 2 hr Poofoo 4
Trump Considers 25% Tariffs on All Auto Imports 3 hr Get Lucid Stupid 2
Mental illness, multiple screen names and You... 5 hr Poofoo 23
Free Spirits the Bullies of GC 6 hr BigDaveW 37
eric carney lawn care overpriced bullcrap 7 hr Concern citizen 12
22 Illinois school districts sue state, governo... 7 hr Frank Miles 1

Cahokia Jobs

Personal Finance

Cahokia Mortgages