Sex offender faces charges of drug po...

Sex offender faces charges of drug possession and endangering welfare of her 1-year-old son

There are 217 comments on the Belleville News-Democrat story from Aug 2, 2007, titled Sex offender faces charges of drug possession and endangering welfare of her 1-year-old son. In it, Belleville News-Democrat reports that:

A sex offender, who failed to register her address, faces charges of drug possession and endangering the welfare of her son after a raid in which police said they found marijuana, cocaine and prescription pills.

Nichole Gloeckner, 25, of 625 Falling Springs Road in Cahokia, was one of five people arrested Thursday after a three-week investigation by the St. Clair County Drug Tactical Unit, said Sgt. Thomas Trice, head of the unit.

At 9:45 p.m. July 19, undercover drug agents arranged a cocaine buy from Mark C. Cannon, 23, of 1411 Richard Drive in Cahokia at the Falling Springs Road address, Trice said. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News-Democrat.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
ex cahokia resident

Houston, TX

#202 Jul 11, 2008
Still lovin Cahokia wrote:
I don't understand why the people that say the hate Cahokia are still "all consumed" with what goes on here.
Is there drugs....sure NOT A NEW THING, been here since MY parents were in school.
Is there violence....sure! HAS BEEN FOR YEARS...anybody remember the gril they found dead in the park in the 70/80's, they guy who got shot in the head in the 80's, Tommy getting shot in the ass at Taco Bell '90
None of this is new.
I am not scared, I refuse to live in fear.
I also refuse to buy a house beyond my means to live in a "better" town that still has the same thugs that grew up here.
Rapist, coke heads and more....(you know who you are)
Don't like it...fine go. We don't want you here anyway.
BUT PLEASE STOP consuming yourself with our village. Join a forum in YOUR TOWN!!!
The boy who got shot in the head was John Tolbird a very good friend of mine. It was an accident, he was shot by another one of his friends
wow

Saint Charles, MO

#203 Jul 11, 2008
My Time 2 Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been together 3 years & in 3 years he's been arrested once for driving on a suspended license the day before his brothers funeral. And oh here we go again PITIFUL LITTLE LIFE!!??
I'm making something of my life bitch how bout you?? & the def. for normal::
being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development!!
That was from the " Princeton.edu " website!
So on that note look at the world, look at the people, look at the crime & ask yourself what NORMAL is today.
I'm not as stupid as you take me for, but I can guess you are as stupid as I think you are.
this woman is absolutely certifiable. Wow
Heather B

Collinsville, IL

#204 Jul 29, 2008
Dex Allen wrote:
Does anyone remember retired police officer Walter Monzac? 1960s
Hey I am pretty sure he passed away a few years back.
Too long

Mount Vernon, IL

#205 Jun 30, 2009
Anyone still check this?

Im suprised this filth who claimed to have dirt on "everyone" hasn't surfaced again with her low life boyfriend-fiance-husband.

Or will she????
DOUBT IT

Saint Louis, MO

#206 Jul 1, 2009
i dont thin she cares at all... im one that she would "have dirt" on but there is no dirt to be had...

“The new Ghetto-Patrol”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#207 Jul 1, 2009
fedup wrote:
Buy a police scanner and monitor Cahokia and most any other town you would like. There is a lot going on everyplace but we all pay more attention to what goes on in our own town.
How many of you are aware that Hucks on Route 3 was robbed @ gunpoint last night. Suspects are 2 black males with a pistol. Withouit a scanner I probably would not have heard about this.
WOW my mom's live 2minute's via huck's think got i moved be4 I had to deal with that i used to go to hfuck's at all hour's of the nite sound's like it's alway's NIGHT now

“"your name is who you are!"”

Since: Mar 09

cahokia

#208 Jul 23, 2009
From Cahokia wrote:
<quoted text>
Or is it the fact that other towns keep their crime "swept under the rug" and you hear about what happens in Cahokia. I know of quite a few occurrences in Waterloo, Columbia, Dupo, that have not been shared with the public, but who knows, maybe the people would just turn a blind eye to them.
Swept under rug or not Cahokia has done a 180 since i was a kid...if you dont see that while your driving down the road or in a check out line or trying going to Gliks for clothes... its just sad how when "darkness" comes its so obvious...
JKL the homo

United States

#209 Jul 24, 2009
I mowed because I love San Fran and the men here.
oldstjoeguy

AOL

#210 Jul 25, 2009
Pissy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is BS that we are not informed about this crap that goes on right down the street!
Where would be a good place to buy a good police scanner? This is definatly an investment worth making.
not real sure how but you can get the police scanner channels to broadcast over your computer i live in mississippi and i have our local police and sherrifs office broadcasting over my computer
oldstjoeguy

AOL

#211 Jul 25, 2009
i had a link sent to me
oldstjoeguy

AOL

#212 Jul 25, 2009
Their just loser s

San Jose, CA

#213 Jul 26, 2009
sean lockwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Swept under rug or not Cahokia has done a 180 since i was a kid...if you dont see that while your driving down the road or in a check out line or trying going to Gliks for clothes... its just sad how when "darkness" comes its so obvious...
A" Sean I.ve been telling the COWARD"S that 4 year's..And all a sudden i get ridaculed ALL well what do you xpect***from someone 1 that could be spam
Amazed

Collinsville, IL

#214 Nov 20, 2009
My Time 2 Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's all about the money & who your lawyer knows & what favors are owed to who. Kinda like "look I scratch your back you scratch mine" You see the GLOECKNERS are into politics & we all know how that goes so ya regardless of how much money I had THEY knew too many people who knew too many people. That's ok though she'll be 18 & I'll be able to tell her my side of the story. But it's sad already at 8 almost 9 years old she already knows & has said to many people her dad is a liar!! I'll have my time to sit & talk with her because by the time she's 18 she'll be old enough to hear the whole story.
And by the time she is eighteen she will have enough sense to stay away from you! You do NOTHING to support her whatsoever. What a shame for you, you will never know what an incredible young lady she is..I cna't believe that to this day her father would still offer you the opportunity to see her and you blow it everytime. This is not OLD shit. This is the same story that continues today, you are still a disappointment to your daughter and to other people that actually trusted you enough at one time to keep thier own children! You let my 2 yr old daughter wander around outside while you were INSIDE on the computer with your sex sites.
Yes and if you know who this is you are welcome to come to New Baden and back up that big mouth of yours.
Nicki H

United States

#215 Jan 14, 2014
Holy moly, I sounded like a raging idiot!! Guess that's what drugs do to you. This was a blast from the past lol. Amazing how things change in 6 years. This stuff made me laugh at how retarded I sounded. Yep I sure did resurface, just to see the things I wrote and how far I've come. Makes me feel better knowing I'm nothing like that person I was 6 years ago. One thing my mom told me and I finally got the meaning was "tell me who you hang with and I'll tell you who you are". Its definitely true! My past may be trash, but that's not who I am today. I own my home, have a car, work 40+ hours a week as a Customer Service Advisor, have custody of both my boys, talk to my daughter on a regular and have a great fiance that's never been into drugs. Best of all I don't drink or do drugs and it feels great!! Got my mind right and still moving up :-) Have an awesome day!!
MysterC

Belleville, IL

#216 Jan 30, 2014
Nicki H wrote:
Holy moly, I sounded like a raging idiot!! Guess that's what drugs do to you. This was a blast from the past lol. Amazing how things change in 6 years. This stuff made me laugh at how retarded I sounded. Yep I sure did resurface, just to see the things I wrote and how far I've come. Makes me feel better knowing I'm nothing like that person I was 6 years ago. One thing my mom told me and I finally got the meaning was "tell me who you hang with and I'll tell you who you are". Its definitely true! My past may be trash, but that's not who I am today. I own my home, have a car, work 40+ hours a week as a Customer Service Advisor, have custody of both my boys, talk to my daughter on a regular and have a great fiance that's never been into drugs. Best of all I don't drink or do drugs and it feels great!! Got my mind right and still moving up :-) Have an awesome day!!
Kudos to you for making the positive changes you have in your life. Also, it takes a lot to come back to something like this and acknowledge your ways. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.
MysterC

Belleville, IL

#217 Jan 30, 2014
Kudos to you for taking the steps necessary to correct your life and acknowledge your wrongful ways. Best of luck in all your future endeavors!
CJR

United States

#218 Jun 17, 2014
Wow. Glad to see stuff is looking up for ya. I was very disappointed in the route you were taking years ago. I'm glad to see you've turned yourself around and gotten onto a great track.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vito 1 hr tractor girl 7
Old unsolved murders (Nov '08) 6 hr Fefe 285
Motorcycle Accident 8 hr Mslady 10
Shooting playing basketbsll 15 hr black lies matter 4
looking for esther crider or relatives 17 hr guest 4
M L King boulevard 17 hr Fortune teller 1
who is your favorite politician? (Sep '12) Mon Concerned Parents... 46
More from around the web

Cahokia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE