Cops by airport in cahokia last night!

Cops by airport in cahokia last night!

Posted in the Cahokia Forum

Wet Willy

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 3, 2012
What was going on there. they had the road blocked off behind the airport in the sauget business park. all kinds of fire trucks and cops. nothing on news about it though

“I don't like spam!”

Since: Dec 11

USA

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Wet Willy wrote:
What was going on there. they had the road blocked off behind the airport in the sauget business park. all kinds of fire trucks and cops. nothing on news about it though
A tractor trailer accident... check out any local news sites story there.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2012
some hooker was gobblin a knob and she bit the tip when the brakes were hit
Wet Willy

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 4, 2012
Who is the idiots that rated my first post? I saw it with my own eyes! F*cktards. No wonder why cahokia is so crappy. You don't have a clue what is going on.
GBBoz

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2012
Cops by village hall today
Murph

Glen Carbon, IL

#6 Feb 5, 2012
Cops were by Wal Mart tonight
Wet Willy

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 6, 2012
SPAM BABY SPAM. SPAM IT UP SPAM IT UP YEAAAAA BUDDY YEAA BUDDY. STUPID PEOPLE

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#9 Feb 7, 2012
Wet Willy wrote:
SPAM BABY SPAM. SPAM IT UP SPAM IT UP YEAAAAA BUDDY YEAA BUDDY. STUPID PEOPLE
wet + willy + 2(dozen cats)= fat + 40(years old)/ mother's + basement
Wet Willy

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 7, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
wet + willy + 2(dozen cats)= fat + 40(years old)/ mother's + basement
Wet Willy +$23 an hour = paid off truck, boat, and has 1800sq ft house. add that with a good investment/asset plan + IRA and you get one well off 26 yr old man. Can you guess who!?

Now go make me a sandwich, b*tch.
Petey

Granite City, IL

#11 Feb 7, 2012
The cops were by that corner over there today.
Petey

Granite City, IL

#12 Feb 7, 2012
So why are you slumming in Cahokia's forum WW? And why are you so insecure to think your wealth makes you superior? You have bad values dude. The all important question is, can you get it up without a little blue pill? Usually guys who chase money all day can't. But you COULD be lying and then maybe you can. Or can't. Are you carrying any extra weight from having all of that money to buy more food? Then maybe you can't.
Wet Willy

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Feb 7, 2012
Petey wrote:
So why are you slumming in Cahokia's forum WW? And why are you so insecure to think your wealth makes you superior? You have bad values dude. The all important question is, can you get it up without a little blue pill? Usually guys who chase money all day can't. But you COULD be lying and then maybe you can. Or can't. Are you carrying any extra weight from having all of that money to buy more food? Then maybe you can't.
You missed the point. Someone accused me of being fat, poor, and living in my mothers basement. LMFAO. I come to this forum because I USED to live in cahokia, you know, back when it was a nice place to live. That was 20 years ago when I was a kid. And it gets up just fine, your gal tends to it often, although she is so ugly I run through paper bags faster than I can get em.

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#14 Feb 8, 2012
we all put our used rubbers in a box for you WW so you can have some brown bag lunches while you drive your truck.

are you a high level yet on IRT for the xbox.. your grandma said she has not seen you come from the basement since you got that game....
Wet Willy

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 8, 2012
Your jokes are weak, just like you. puss. meet up at good times in dupo this weekend? lol, probably not.

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#16 Feb 8, 2012
Wet Willy wrote:
Please do not beat me like I beat my mother. It was not cool of my mother to call the pound on all of my cats and to cancel my X-Box Live account.
call it karma douchebag =)
dave

East Saint Louis, IL

#17 Feb 9, 2012
the cops moved to that other corner tonight
Truthproject2013

United States

#18 Dec 20, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
some hooker was gobblin a knob and she bit the tip when the brakes were hit
funny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM to invest 1 Billion in new plant 3 min RAIN 16
Trump Adds/Saves More than 1.2 Million US Jobs 5 min RAIN 10
TEsla new 350 Million $ plant to add 550 new jobs 1 hr Tax the other Tax 2
jus sayn 2 hr jus sayn 1
Playoffs on Godin Jan 15 Morana rotten crotch 2
Saturday night on Godin Jan 15 Morona rotten crotch 2
Scared Jan 14 R Rollo 11

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance