First Prev
of 2
Next Last
He Wins Again and Again

Belleville, IL

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Joe Morgan 1,278 Votes

Cutis McCall 1,185 Votes

But Plummer for Congress, the right to carry protection, lost.

Congratulations Joe Morgan. You are the best man for the job.
Richard

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Thanks for the info, Trucker.

You worthless welfare drunk.
He Wins Again and Again

Belleville, IL

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Richard wrote:
I'm not Trucker. He passed out hours ago. Not everyone is Trucker.
He wins if it bothers you.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Big food stamp parties will be on the ticket in cahokia now with the great black leader re-elected. The good news is though while it is bad to pay taxes to support that Cahokia food stamp trash, they are contained down in that dump and don't live next door to civilized people
Richard

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2012
He Wins Again and Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Trucker. He passed out hours ago. Not everyone is Trucker.
He wins if it bothers you.
Of course you're Trucker, Trucker. Doesn't bother me at all, I just like to point out that you're a welfare drunk.
trifling109

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
I think its someone that uses her clients computer while on the clock.
Alright

Belleville, IL

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Good job Morgan. I'm glad you won.
ALUMNI

Kansas City, MO

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Looks like McCall won by 24 votes ! I hope Morgan challenge those totals ! He should demand a recount
Hmmm

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2012
We will see you all in April to seal the deal on the take over of the rest of your beloved town.
ur stupid

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
We will see you all in April to seal the deal on the take over of the rest of your beloved town.
We Did It Curtis!!! Gary were coming for you next!!! Its the take over party....Watchout!!!!
wow

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2012
It is called voter fraud. Shows what kind of people they are. They are not in it for improving Cahokia. They will destroy Cahokia like they did East St. Louis, Washington Park, Brooklyn, Centerville, Madison, and Venice. Low class with no desire to work.
ha ha

Collinsville, IL

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Richard wrote:
How many time a day do you make the same stupid comments Mascoutah swine?
You need to get up, find a job and pay those taxes in to keep Social Security going.
ha ha

Collinsville, IL

#13 Nov 7, 2012
wow wrote:
It is called voter fraud. Shows what kind of people they are. They are not in it for improving Cahokia. They will destroy Cahokia like they did East St. Louis, Washington Park, Brooklyn, Centerville, Madison, and Venice. Low class with no desire to work.
When have you ever had a job Mascoutah swine?
a reader

Fairview Heights, IL

#14 Nov 7, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/belleville-il... Yup-besides the McCall fraud, there's the other margin. McCall arranged for student transport for his students to vote for him. And the sheeple of St. Corrupt County reelected the whole Cook County mafia. Well- Hitler was elected too the first time around.
ha ha

Collinsville, IL

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Richard wrote:
And yet another comment from Pop's Girl or her lover from Arnold Mo.
Wellll

Belleville, IL

#16 Nov 7, 2012
ur stupid wrote:
<quoted text> We Did It Curtis!!! Gary were coming for you next!!! Its the take over party....Watchout!!!!
Start now digging up people to help you cheat again. Get some dead people, prisoners, nursing homes, mental hospitals, and all your relatives that say they live in Cahokia but don't, and maybe you might have a chance with your voter fraud. You people just can't wait to destroy another town. Black Power, my as s.
well

Belleville, IL

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're Trucker, Trucker. Doesn't bother me at all, I just like to point out that you're a welfare drunk.
Go smoke some pot and snort some coke you brain dead idiot. You did not learn anything from those kids that you helped get murdered. None of you learned to keep your big mouths shut. How is that brain dead kid of yours from you doing so much dope.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Nov 8, 2012
The winners are the leaders of the democrat party living high on the hog in the Belleville suburbs while you trash live in the American bottom lands of despair.
We can see who the real winners are...and the dumbos that listened to their rhetoric and voted for them
By the way I was at an post election winners party at a rural estate east of Belleville. I heard a conversation about how, being on the bluff, the effluent from the septic tanks naturally fell to the lands below the bluffs where it belonged. I could hardly control my laughter much less those of the others there.
How true it is
Laugh
not again

Glen Carbon, IL

#19 Nov 8, 2012
someone needs to request a copy of McCall's PAC financial report filed with the election board - I heard the superintendent "donated" a heap of money - sounds fishy to me???? even the district's law firm donated money - I'm just sayin'
ur stupid

El Monte, CA

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Wellll wrote:
<quoted text>
Start now digging up people to help you cheat again. Get some dead people, prisoners, nursing homes, mental hospitals, and all your relatives that say they live in Cahokia but don't, and maybe you might have a chance with your voter fraud. You people just can't wait to destroy another town. Black Power, my as s.
hahaha....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
medicaid dr in cahokia 5 hr Richard 4
Curtis McCall MIA 10 hr Tinman 1
Cahokia police Feb 24 monya 3
Cahokia Bowling alley (May '12) Feb 24 cac 25
Do you approve of Gary Cornwell as Mayor? (Mar '12) Feb 23 HEA schmea 61
i miss my old home town (Apr '14) Feb 23 cahokia ruled bac... 25
What are your favorite memories of Cahokia? (Nov '07) Feb 23 cahokia ruled bac... 735
Cahokia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cahokia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:55PM
Rams Would Waste Opportunity by Not Trading Bradford
Yahoo! Sports 5:36 PM