Where r is the cornwell crew now

Where r is the cornwell crew now

Posted in the Cahokia Forum

Yeehaw

Belleville, IL

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Awfully quiet now aren't you losers ????
Hmmm

Columbia, IL

#2 Nov 26, 2012
They be eating their turkey
Fred

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Dont get happy you only won by 24 thats a lot of people to vote against sr. next april haaaaaaaaaaa.....
Richard

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Fred wrote:
Dont get happy you only won by 24 thats a lot of people to vote against sr. next april haaaaaaaaaaa.....
Nobody cares but you, cupcake.

Get a job, Trucker, welfare drunk that you are.
a reader

Edwardsville, IL

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Trying to find an honest prosecutor in St. Clair County and Illinois who is not on Godfather Sprague's payola.
Jessica

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Nov 27, 2012
This is stupid... Quit posting this BS. Gary is doing a great job - much better than what we've had in the past. I'm sick and tired of jerks like you posting this crap on topix.

Our town is looking better, getting new businesses, and our community is strengthening. I don't know where anyone can honestly say that's a bad thing???

If you have a personal problem with the Mayor get your butt to a meeting and ask him about it. Directly. Quit hiding behind a name on a computer. I don't. I'm proud to put my name out there.

And whoever is posting under Fred's name - that's not right either. Put your name out there too pal. Stand up if you want to speak out.

Gary - if you're reading this thread (which I don't believe he does - but someone will) just ignore these remarks - and remember - I will break my back for you whenever you need me... You're doing a great job and I'm happy to call you my friend as well as my Mayor :)

Yep

Belleville, IL

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Fred wrote:
Butt you won't get a vote out of centerville or unincorporated centerville twnship or city view or bridgedale !!!! It's all ready over terd !!!!
effew

East Saint Louis, IL

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Butt you won't get a vote out of centerville or unincorporated centerville twnship or city view or bridgedale !!!! It's all ready over terd !!!!
i live in bridgedale & voted for cornwell & will never vote for mccall or any of his turds
metoo

Belleville, IL

#10 Nov 27, 2012
I live close to Donna Drive and I would not vote for McCall. Anyone with half a brain will not vote these people in. Look what happened to East St. Louis, Centerville, and Washington Park.
effew

Edwardsville, IL

#11 Nov 27, 2012
I like McCall's weenie but Frank's is still better.
Yep

Belleville, IL

#12 Nov 27, 2012
You are the only two votes he will get from these neighborhoods !!!!!! He will destroy any opponent !!!!!
Yep

Belleville, IL

#13 Nov 27, 2012
effew wrote:
I like McCall's weenie but Frank's is still better.
You only like white pecker huh you hood wearer !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
registered sex offender and facebook (Apr '12) 2 hr #uranidiot 21
Bamboo Garden 3 hr yummy 12
The mill 3 hr RAIN 151
Select sports fundraising 4 hr Janet Reno 13
Lisa jarvis 4 hr MILU 24
Transgender bathroom PROBLEM!!! 6 hr Some guy 90
Funny!! Word association game. (Oct '15) 9 hr ref 266

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance