Stinky Situation: Cahokia Sewer Collapse

Full story: Fox2Now

Cahokia residents are dealing with a stinky situation. A sewer caved-in in their neighborhood and is leaking raw sewage.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated May 6, 2010
Cahokia Resident

Edwardsville, IL

#1 May 5, 2010
I have had really bad sewer odors for a year at least..have had two plumbers , they could not find the cause of problem. Called mayor's office, was told to call "water and sewer dept.". Was told it wasn't their problem.I am at my wits end as to how to solve problem.If it is a Cahokia sewer problem, I hope they find the time to fix it.At times it makes one nauseous!! Help
Krissy

Suwanee, GA

#3 May 6, 2010
it was on Channel 2 news yesterday...there's over 2 dozen collapsed sewers and they're saying they don't have the money to fix them.
don't know what we can do about it...class action suit?? shut down the ymca?? we need serious help
Burgman

Edwardsville, IL

#4 May 6, 2010
Demand the immediate resignations of Frank Bergman, Chief Watson and Jay Torre. Peggy Torre works for the Village as does Frank's sister. All on the payroll at inflated salaries. That is where the money to fix the sewers hasd gone over tyhe last six years. We need the minority community to back the white voters citizens who have been fighting the Kahokia Komic Krew since Bergman's questionable reelection. FBI-you might as well sign an office lease-you have a HELL of a lot of work to do here.
Who Farted

Irving, TX

#5 May 6, 2010
That's what happens when you buy a house for 5 bucks and invest your life savings into it....Il is a shite hole!
Hey Frank

United States

#6 May 6, 2010
Burgman wrote:
Demand the immediate resignations of Frank Bergman, Chief Watson and Jay Torre. Peggy Torre works for the Village as does Frank's sister. All on the payroll at inflated salaries. That is where the money to fix the sewers hasd gone over tyhe last six years. We need the minority community to back the white voters citizens who have been fighting the Kahokia Komic Krew since Bergman's questionable reelection. FBI-you might as well sign an office lease-you have a HELL of a lot of work to do here.
Here is another one she posted with th KKK insinuation. There is alot of them because she posts under a bunch of different names.
Burgman

Edwardsville, IL

#7 May 6, 2010
And your point is?? Several citizens have heard Frank's Funnny Farm use the "n" word at the meetings..the police chief was even overheard using that word at one meeting where he let Bergmans Boisterous Babes disintegrate the meeting at the village hall into chaos. I say bring the FBI in and let the feds clean house. Bring it on! I can put my hand out and swear only to the act of exercising my Constitutional rights. The ahokia Komedy Klub just makes it so easy!! What are you going to do-have someone arrested for using the letters of the alphabet??? BAWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
YoYo

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 6, 2010
Burgman wrote:
And your point is?? Several citizens have heard Frank's Funnny Farm use the "n" word at the meetings..the police chief was even overheard using that word at one meeting where he let Bergmans Boisterous Babes disintegrate the meeting at the village hall into chaos. I say bring the FBI in and let the feds clean house. Bring it on! I can put my hand out and swear only to the act of exercising my Constitutional rights. The ahokia Komedy Klub just makes it so easy!! What are you going to do-have someone arrested for using the letters of the alphabet??? BAWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
You dear are quite crazy and could be losing money if you can't prove your claims

“My town”

Since: Mar 10

your mom's bed

#9 May 6, 2010
Cahokia Resident wrote:
I have had really bad sewer odors for a year at least..have had two plumbers , they could not find the cause of problem. Called mayor's office, was told to call "water and sewer dept.". Was told it wasn't their problem.I am at my wits end as to how to solve problem.If it is a Cahokia sewer problem, I hope they find the time to fix it.At times it makes one nauseous!! Help
I must not bother YOU 2 much you still here it's probably coming from you bed. And YOU love it
cty

Neshkoro, WI

#10 May 6, 2010
Sooooo, where's all that "free stimulus money"? Seems like fixing this problem could create jobs for years to come. Remember....."Oh yes we can".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Top 10 Toughest Street Fighters Of All time... (Mar '10) 16 min 2breal 317
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min D-U-H 49,539
Mom of 2 1 hr ohwellyeah321 4
Who is 'dirty' ? (Jan '11) 1 hr foofoo 14
free ricky 1 hr foofoo 15
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr newpoly 1,910
beware of bitch darla from cahokia motors (Apr '13) Fri Richard1978 39
•••
•••
Cahokia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cahokia Jobs