nosy

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Has anyone noticed all the people begging for money lately. They look like drugged too. Has to be embarrassing. Has anyone seen a girl get out of a bog black truck asking for gas money. Get a small truck. Just wish people would get a job.
Working Woman

Belleville, IL

#2 Nov 23, 2010
The one getting out of the black truck is Carla Morris she used to own the legend! She is a worthless piece of shit along with her piece of shit husband. I feel bad for their kids and grandkids. The other piece of shit is courtney cramer that has kids and doesnt take care of them and is nastier than ever! Instead of calling the cops punch them in their face! I have to work so should you get a job!
What a shame

Belleville, IL

#3 Nov 23, 2010
Carla used to not be like that. She lost a son a while back - seems like that's about the time this change began to happened. It's just a shame...

Is Courtney Cramer a/k/a Courtney Henson? I was just wondering if they're the same person...
yup

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2010
What a shame wrote:
Carla used to not be like that. She lost a son a while back - seems like that's about the time this change began to happened. It's just a shame...
Is Courtney Cramer a/k/a Courtney Henson? I was just wondering if they're the same person...
Yes
mariann

Holiday, FL

#5 Dec 26, 2010
That piece of shit john and Carla morris are my parents who I LOVE DEARLY!! So if you felt sorry for her kids and grandkids you wouldn't trash talk them. You apparently are a cold hearted PIECE of SHIT yourself. Get a life and don't worry about others. What Lima of miserable person are you. Save your careless energy.
still a resident

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2010
mariann wrote:
That piece of shit john and Carla morris are my parents who I LOVE DEARLY!! So if you felt sorry for her kids and grandkids you wouldn't trash talk them. You apparently are a cold hearted PIECE of SHIT yourself. Get a life and don't worry about others. What Lima of miserable person are you. Save your careless energy.
If they are your parents why don't you try to help them? Doesn't it embarrass you that they are doing these things?
cahokia res

Collinsville, IL

#7 Dec 27, 2010
. she has every opportunity to work but would rather get fu@#ed up on drugs, and i agree if carla is so broke then why the hell is she driving around in a truck she could easily sell for $15000 gs, and that probabaly gets about 10 miles to the gallon, must not be strugglin too hard. i cant stand it when people act like they are broke but are living better than i am. and i work full time for my shit
cahokia res

Collinsville, IL

#8 Dec 27, 2010
its not up to the kids to help her.she can help her self she,s not too far gone. she just needs a slap in the face. carla and john used to be good people. this is very dissapointing. and i feel bad for the kids. my mom is a drug addict as well and it not easy to deal with. god bless all of u
cayla morris

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 27, 2010
its crazy how all you guys got to do is talk about someone its sad! My moms a good person and she will get better. Also her kids do help its none of ur business. you guys are fucking losers and can t even write your name get a life and leave my parents outta of it!
mariann

Holiday, FL

#10 Dec 27, 2010
We do help them. No what's embarssing is you and how childish you are to get on here and talk about others. It's a shame people get on here to bash others to make themselves feel better because they are just as bad or worse. Your parents should be ashamed of you. Like I said they have made mistakes and are still making then there not perfect. They will get better the reality of loosing a son/ brother is hard reality to deal with and they have struggled trying to do so. They will overcome this. I hope that you will be a better person and not think about yourself and think about me and my sister. We are the ones hurt by this. I'll pray for you.
Been there

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2010
Iīm not trying to be mean here,and I donīt know if this is the problem.But I went through this with someone I loved, it realy is heartbraking,for the children there is a website called crack reality that helped me alot.Iīv havenīt seen Carla in yrs but Iīve always liked her alot and could see she was a good person and devoted mother.I will be praying for all of you.
Been there

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2010
Crack is the devils hook,wants he gets you he doesnīt let go easy.The good news is with God all things are possible.
I know

Belleville, IL

#13 Dec 27, 2010
"Crack Reality" is an excellent website to go to to find out about this drug.
assumptions

East Alton, IL

#14 Dec 27, 2010
Was she at Walmart trying to xchange a gift card for cash?
no help

Collinsville, IL

#15 Dec 30, 2010
saw in the paper Courtney Cramer from Caseyville got picked up by St Clair Co. Is this the same one.??
Hmmmm

Belleville, IL

#16 Dec 30, 2010
I just saw that too - the age is about right. She may have lived there at one time and maybe her license still says Caseyville.

If it is - good - maybe it'll teach her a lesson. No fun being locked up. Maybe she'll get a reality check and realize that the life she's been living is not worth it. Maybe it'll straighten her up.

The paper says warrant arrest - wonder what she was wanted for? I don't think they issue warrants for panhandling...
Still a loser

United States

#17 Dec 31, 2010
Back in November a girl came up to our car asking for gas money to supposedly get home from Cahokia to O'fallon, Mo. I wasn't falling for that shit! Why the hell would someone go that far away front home, knowing that they couldn't get back?! She was trying so hard to act like she was crying, but my 6 yr old can fake better than she did. I couldn't for the life of me put her face with her name and racked my brain for about an hour, then LIGHT BULB..it was Courtney....she was a loser ten years ago and apparently hasn't changed.
Cashokia

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2010
matt stuart from dupo is begging to get his face pounded.... I bet that sissy ass dude never even steps foot anywhere in cahokia.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
king louie 7 min concerned citizen87 33
Charlene Johnson shooting up and on the run?? 13 min concerned citizen87 10
Reality of GCHS 48 min iBinPharteen 123
For Sale signs at McDonalds Lot?? 54 min Frank 6
Lannelle Hendon. Aka nelly 1 hr the one 2
strippers 2 hr tree 40
katelyn davis 2 hr haha 1
More from around the web

Cahokia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE